• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CamCam said:

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight, but exactly what kind of sequel to J6 could Trump even do? Not saying he couldn't or wouldn't do anything, but...I'm having a hard time imagining people in the government not watching his every move if he were to lose. Could it genuinely be worse than J6?

Other than direct MAGA to riot during the certification of the election, I feel like most of his elections denialism will be directed towards his cronies in the states' election officials. Georgia will probably be the most corrupt.

• Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, CamCam said:

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight, but exactly what kind of sequel to J6 could Trump even do? Not saying he couldn't or wouldn't do anything, but...I'm having a hard time imagining people in the government not watching his every move if he were to lose. Could it genuinely be worse than J6?

He'll probably try to pressure legislators in swing states to send in alternative electors. The difference is that Kamala Harris will be VP, so she'll certify the electors on January 6, 2025. I'm less worried about another riot breaking out because I think the Biden administration would have the national guard on standby and make sure the Capitol is extra secured. So much of the danger of J6 came from the fact that Trump was in power at the time, and luckily that won't be the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

just wtf

ย 

ย 

ย 

He's so racist and disgustingย 

• Like 5

There was talk from some gop insider a few weeks ago claiming that the focus on the Haitian immigrant story actually helps Trump by keeping the spotlight on immigration. Probably like building the wall in 2016, even though it's crazy talk it keeps the focus on that topic.

ย 

How is Biden smart enough to get here but not one step further in supporting an arms embargo?

ย 

How hard is it to come out now and say "The US has supported Israel for a year since the horrific October 7th attacks. While the US will continue to be an ally to Israel, it will not continue to be complicit in Israel's ambitions to further escalate the tension in the Middle East."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

There was talk from some gop insider a few weeks ago claiming that the focus on the Haitian immigrant story actually helps Trump by keeping the spotlight on immigration. Probably like building the wall in 2016, even though it's crazy talk it keeps the focus on that topic.

80% of his ads are on immigration. Even his campaign strategists know that he ****** up by taking it too far with the eatings pets story considering it became the sole thing everyone was talking about after the debate and not a single voter that isn't already solidly in Trump's column said "you know what, he's got a point!"

it turned the people they need off.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oooffff he's looking rough lately its giving Kane from Poltergeist.

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

Summary of today:ย 

ย 

Let's see what tomorrow brings

ย 

• Like 5

Just now, Blade said:

Summary of today:ย 

ย 

Let's see what tomorrow brings

ย 

You beat me to it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1 hour ago, Blade said:

ย 

How is Biden smart enough to get here but not one step further in supporting an arms embargo?

ย 

How hard is it to come out now and say "The US has supported Israel for a year since the horrific October 7th attacks. While the US will continue to be an ally to Israel, it will not continue to be complicit in Israel's ambitions to further escalate the tension in the Middle East."

My only concern is retaliation from Bibi. If Biden does some kind of embargo before the election, what stops Bibi from declaring full out war just to hurt Kamala? People think an arms embargo causes this all to stop and it doesn't. Israel has its own military that can buy bombs elsewhere. :deadbanana:ย 

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I'm actually so over old people complaining about the cost of living. For years, they scoffed at young people struggling to pay for things, and said: "We did it! NO free handouts, learn to BUDGET!" back when they paid for their house and college with 7 blueberries and some thread.

clakjsdjflhaksdhfknasdhlfkjasdnkfhas,kjdfhksdf i literally choked on my food

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

ย 

ย 

I know them campaigning in more red areas is the "lose my less" strategy. But I feel like they need to rally in deep blue places as well to fire ย up the base too.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

:toofunny3:

ย 

oh Johnny MAGA lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.