Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Β 

I watched a good 20 mins and I like how she's really relaxed here and talking about very basic political processing becuz our country is DUMB AS **** (men) and needs to hear how simple government works!Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Going for a political stuntΒ 

Β 

Β 

"I want to hit the swing states Georgia and NC, can't hit NC this time around because we don't have the comms to get some good press going, so sorry about that! Oh and TN, you're not a swing state so sending lots of love and prayers instead :heart2:"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Β 

-7 rightward shift in CA according to this poll

Β 

That would net Trump over 1 million votes if turn out was the same in CA
Β 

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Β 

Wow imagine my shockΒ 

2 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

Wow imagine my shockΒ 

right LOL

This really pisses me off the more I hear about it. Last thing they need there is Trump doing a campaign stop taking up all the extra services in the area.Β :ace:
Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

This really pisses me off the more I hear about it. Last thing they need there is Trump doing a campaign stop taking up all the extra services in the area.Β :ace:
Β 

Β 

Yea as much as I would like Harris to be out there I know it's not the time right now for that. They all should wait a few more days.Β 
Β 

Trump is coming off as desperate and tone deaf today.Β 
Β 

also let's remember the real TrumpΒ 

Β 

Edited by GhostBox

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Yea as much as I would like Harris to be out there I know it's not the time right now for that.Β 
Β 

Trump is coming off as desperate and tone deaf today.Β 

You already know MAGA will run with the "Trump cares about people!! Kamala was too busy to come out!!" Blah blah blah. They're already setting up the narrative because I noticed this morning Trump was trying to push the why was she campaigning yesterday and not helping talking point.Β 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.