• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

I mean the irony is that the good sis @GhostBox quite literally has never posted outside of a political thread and is likely a bot so the complaining about others having a very repetitive form of cotributioh to the thread is a bit funny. Like there was w months where the good sis could only post clapping emojis cause his pro-Biden propaganda made everyone angry at them as Biden was dying before our eyes fjdjjddj. 

I don't really care, I just think clashandburn's contribution is nothing. It's the same post, again, and again. There are other issue's we want to talk about and as soon as anyone does its back to Gaza. Doesn't help that they're always acting holier than thou, please. At least make it funny or some **** :rip:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

No :) 

Your party is campaigning on fear and making people afraid of what Republicans can and will do. Because that is genuinely all there is to run on. And that's fine, just be honest about it. There is no codifying Roe. The only options are a national ban or the new status quo where abortion access is geographically dependent. That is never changing, because there will never be enough Democrats in the Senate who support filibuster reform. Even if there were to be a path for Democrats to ever regain 50 senators after this year, the Rhode Island guy said no.

The only realistic policy outcome that she's currently campaigning on is toughening border security because people are afraid of immigrants (of color) and Democrats did nothing to alleviate people's fears. They bought into Republicans' framing and deemed far right immigration was necessary for political survival.

Oh noooo say it ain't so, a political party fear mongering OMFGGGG. Get a grip, that's politics. I don't care if they're running on shits and giggles, I am voting against the worst outcome in modern political history. Many of us already say this, so what's the sip? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lil Mistee said:

I don't really care, I just think clashandburn's contribution is nothing. It's the same post, again, and again. There are other issue's we want to talk about and as soon as anyone does its back to Gaza. Doesn't help that they're always acting holier than thou, please. At least make it funny or some **** :rip:

I didn't even say anything about Gaza being more important than everything else. All I said was stop lying to yourselves about Kamala being somehow better on the issue to make yourselves feel better about being supporting a genocidaire.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyway, since we're tired about hearing about how Biden and Harris want more Palestinians to die, let's talk about Lebanon instead then!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The Latino men around me are falling for the anti trans propaganda, CRT, and blaming inflation on Biden. They think they were better off with Trump so they are thinking of voting for him, so I feel like it's a mix of both cultural and economic reasons. However, I feel like Latino immigrants are more driven by economic reasons but second+ gens are driven more by cultural reasons 

Its all very sad and troubling. The next election will be much harder for democrats/progressives regardless of who wins this time. 

42 minutes ago, Communion said:

I mean the irony is that the good sis @GhostBox quite literally has never posted outside of a political thread and is likely a bot so the complaining about others having a very repetitive form of cotributioh to the thread is a bit funny. Like there was w months where the good sis could only post clapping emojis cause his pro-Biden propaganda made everyone angry at them as Biden was dying before our eyes fjdjjddj. 

Poor thing. Get a new hobby instead of obsessing and lying about other users. Get a life hun or go post your daily anti-Biden/harris thread to make yourself feel better  💃

Edited by GhostBox

I was told Michigan was safely in the bag, though. What happened? :eek: 

18 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Its all very sad and troubling. The next election will be much harder for democrats/progressives regardless of who wins this time. 

So being completely useless bites you in the ass in the end?

• Like 1

where is the ex-president retirement home when you need it ...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I was told Michigan was safely in the bag, though. What happened? :eek: 

Tbh, she's probably just trying to get more money:toofunny3:

• Like 2

Oh @ that little tidbit that she actually was glad Arab turnout was low in the primary to her benefit. :mandown:

18 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

I wonder who has brought up price gouging in their campaign :smile:

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Tbh, she's probably just trying to get more money:toofunny3:

Yup more than likely 

31 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/10/elissa-slotkin-congress-trump-351513

She had similar warnings in 2020. Although Biden only ended up winning Michigan by 3 points so I can't say she was wrong. :katie:

Michigan is the median state for national margins, so if she's really underwater there, Trump has a good chance of winning the popular vote tbh:rip: It's also her most favorable swing state, so it would be a Trump red wave.

28 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

She had similar warnings in 2020. Although Biden only ended up winning Michigan by 3 points so I can't say she was wrong. :katie:

Biden won each of Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia by less than 1% :rip: 3% is honestly a pretty big win as far as swing states go.

• Like 2

Relooking at 2016, the fact Hilary almost lost Minnesota :bibliahh:A 1.5 lead:skull:

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Relooking at 2016, the fact Hilary almost lost Minnesota :bibliahh:A 1.5 lead:skull:

I mean, give it a couple more cycles and it'll be in the same place as WI/MI/PA now

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.