ย 

They're trying to get us to give our hopes up:toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

ย 

They trying to get us to give our hopes up:toofunny3:

How great would it be to see Cruz lose ughhh ๐Ÿ˜ข

The polls on Latinos are scaring me. Uneducated Latinos, especially men, are shifting to the right HARDย :tornado:

Trumps going to Ga Monday to tourย the damage from the hurricane.ย 
ย 

now we wait to see if Harris goes as well or goes to a different stateย 

ย 

..........:toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The polls on Latinos are scaring me. Uneducated Latinos, especially men, are shifting to the right HARDย :tornado:

Reminder

----------------------------
Although Pew's poll showed similar Latino numbers to 2020 and Telemundo's poll showed a dramatic rightward shift, I think the reality will be somewhere in between Pew and Telemundo's findings. Probably a bit closer to Pew.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I looked at the poll crosstab & it has Kamala getting only 51% of the vote with Gen Z & late Millennials which is a 16 point drop from the Hispanic Gen Z vote in 2022 midterms & a 19 point difference from Howard's recent Youth Poll

ย 

Idk...

ย 

I still only see a 2pt gain for Hispanic voters overall for Trump if it happened. The avg national polls since July/August have been stagnant with Trump at 40% of the vote. And Kamala stuck around 55% which is indicating a early ceiling which isn't good.

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

Oh so now he's running on the purge.ย 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

There were a bunch of pieces written on Tejanos and Cubanos in 2019 we talked about here that I found immensely frustrating particularly as it related to Trump's populism (socially conservatism and the illusion of economic progressivism).ย 

ย 

I'm not sure what changes the dynamic over than outvoting as the shift is much more cultural than economic. Still too many assumptions the former will come automatically downstream from changes in the latter.

8 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

This guy will say he doesn't like his wife if that meant fooling a few voters to vote for him ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

if he won (and Trump) he would vote how trump/mcconell ย wanted 99% of the timeย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

oh thats-

ย 

• Haha 3

It feels wrong talking about this in this way right now but one has to these daysย 

ย 

Edited by GhostBox

30 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

oh thats-

ย 

I just threw up in my mouth and became straight visualizing trump sun bathing. Hit me up girls๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

47 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

There were a bunch of pieces written on Tejanos and Cubanos in 2019 we talked about here that I found immensely frustrating particularly as it related to Trump's populism (socially conservatism and the illusion of economic progressivism).ย 

ย 

I'm not sure what changes the dynamic over than outvoting as the shift is much more cultural than economic. Still too many assumptions the former will come automatically downstream from changes in the latter.

The Latino men around me are falling for the anti trans propaganda, CRT, and blaming inflation on Biden. They think they were better off with Trump so they are thinking of voting for him, so I feel like it's a mix of both cultural and economic reasons. However, I feel like Latino immigrants are more driven by economic reasons but second+ gens are driven more by cultural reasonsย 

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.