• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

All my coworkers r trump fans and if he wins I will NOT escape this man so...

• Like 1

me: KILL THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Β 

me when Kamala wins the EC and no the PV: LUVVVV THE ELECTORAL COLLEGEΒ 

Β 

egnw1vlm4jbd1.gif

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:skull:

And yet we have people saying they are gonna vote for him because things are too expensive all while he campaigns on raising prices on everything πŸ’€

Β 

a lot of the American voters are just dumbΒ 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Right now, gun to my head, I think we narrowly avoid catastrophe with Kamala eeking out a 276-262 win. She loses AZ, GA and NC but wins the rust belt and NV.Β 
Β 

A 270-268 win for her would be a constitutional crisis with what the GOP would try to do in Nebraska, the amount of criminal activity that would happen would break this country, I pray that doesn't happen, and that she just wins in general.Β 

GYgxz4UXAAAhEWL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Β 

the tea

My fave thing is when right wingers post .gov links saying that's their source not realizing a lot of their links are failed bills/really bad proposals with no actual facts in them :toofunny3:

33 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Β 

Who'd even want to show up to be seen supporting him at this pointΒ :rip:

Β 

Like, just out yourself as a raging racist at this point lol

Watching Trump speak about anything and then watching Harris it's just so shocking how dumb Donald really does sound and isπŸ’€

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, GhostBox said:

Watching Trump speak about anything and then watching Harris it's just so shocking how dumb Donald really does sound. πŸ’€

https://x.com/kamalaharris/status/1839815325233111481?s=46&t=royz6Xk8Y2goDXUVqAWj1g

Idk how half the country doesn't get this, then again...

Β 

54% of adults have a literacy below sixth-grade level. 21% of Americans 18 and older are illiterate in 2022.

• Like 2

this is a really good talk from Kamala but I don't think it matters at this point

Β 

edit: OOP she's talking about dreamers

Edited by Lil Mistee
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blade said:

Omg the EC/PV reversal is comingΒ 

CA and NY -10 pts in favor of R'sΒ :gayorkcat2:

Rust belt swing states further left than the nation for the first time in who knows how longΒ :ihype:

Β 

Kind of obsessed with the idea of Kamala losing the PV but winning the EC. :ahh:

Really curious how the GOP would react to keeping the EC.

Β 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Right now, gun to my head, I think we narrowly avoid catastrophe with Kamala eeking out a 276-262 win. She loses AZ, GA and NC but wins the rust belt and NV.Β 
Β 

A 270-268 win for her would be a constitutional crisis with what the GOP would try to do in Nebraska, the amount of criminal activity that would happen would break this country, I pray that doesn't happen, and that she just wins in general.Β 

I have a feeling even if she wins RB + NV, there will be some back door shenanigans to have 7 electors defect... I can imagine illegal bribing.Β 

He absolutely did this and released this photo on purpose. Why Biden continues to fall to his knees for this monster is so pathetic. The man is trying to help Trump while in the country you run. Grow a pair.

Β 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

My power is backΒ :party: That was less than 24 hours. Way better than I expected.

Β 

I don't think there's a chance that Kamala loses the popular vote. I hate that we have to stress over whether or not the candidate that gets more votes will win the election.

Β 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.