• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

ย 

the obvious right wing overtaking of twitter is so ... please

• Like 6

Just now, Lil Mistee said:

I have the dossier, idk if I can post it.

Some other reporters shared it too and are getting suspended on Twitterย :deadbanana:ย It's already out there so I don't understand what they're doing. Others who read it said it's just stuff we already knew and nothing worth a scandal.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Some other reporters shared it too and are getting suspended on Twitterย :deadbanana:ย It's already out there so I don't understand what they're doing. Others who read it said it's just stuff we already knew and nothing worth a scandal.ย 

I'm skimming, it's obviously huge, it's basically a lot of the stuff we knew

ย 

Jd vance hates trump

jd vance admits dem policies are helpful

jd fance wants to cut ss/medicare

jd vance takes a lot of donations from rich people (wow!)

ย 

It does have a lot of confidential(?) data tho like his addresses, legal cases, etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, FameFatale said:

ย 

Kinda scary. I mean wbk Elon's "free speech" platform actually meant hate speech but still.ย 

ย 

That man needs to be taken OUT.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Omg Elon suspended his account for publishing it.ย 

i was jus gonna ask if anyone saw da documents before Elon suspended his accountย 

26 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

ย 

:bibliahh:

If Trump loses, him and Vance turning on each other will be so entertaining. I know they're going to blame the other. Praying for this most entertaining outcome.ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I fully believe Trump and the campaign was paid to pick Vance. There is no way Trump would let the amount of **** he said slide unless there was an incentive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

do u guys think texas will be blue in 2-3 election cycles?

If current demographic and migration trends hold and coalitions stay the same then it'll definitely go blue in the next 10-15 years, but it's impossible to say if those trends will holdย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I fully believe Trump and the campaign was paid to pick Vance. There is no way Trump would let the amount of **** he said slide unless there was an incentive.

Vance was picked because

ย 

1. Peter Thiel and the Silicon Valley tech bros and cryptocurrency shills wanted him

2. they thought they were sliding into an easy election layup against Biden, so a moderate VP that could shore up swing voters wasn't deemed necessary

ย 

His selection was for a completely different election than what we are in now. In hindsight, they probably now wish they had gone with the instinctive pick of Doug Bergum when they had the chance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

ย 

These pollsters need to get serious with these 'ties'....like, are they labeling anything within the margin of error as a tie

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.