2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan

Nate's yapping today about the electoral college/popular vote split looking decent for Harris is certainly interesting... but I fear he is comparing actual results in 16/20 to swing state polling numbers, which are notoriously unreliable. Meanwhile national polling has been more accurate.Β  If the national result is Harris +2, are we really going to get a PA +1Β  like let's be realistic girls:suburban:

• Haha 1

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamala rising now with no debate, or any other major event causing it, is a good sign that people are making up their minds and breaking for her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How long until republicans accuse Biden and Kamala of using HAARP to create Helene to wipe out the panhandle before the election?

Β 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Mike91 said:

How long until republicans accuse Biden and Kamala of using HAARP to create Helene to wipe out the panhandle before the election?

Β 

:suburban:

its shiftin more to Tally ... of course Matt Gates and his panhandle r spared smhΒ 

So one thing I'm very curious to know is, how big do you guys think the turnout will be on Election Day this year compared to 2020's?Β  I remember working the polls that year and not only was the polling place line packed, butΒ the line outside stretched for literal blocks. What do you guys predict?

8 minutes ago, CamCam said:

So one thing I'm very curious to know is, how big do you guys think the turnout will be on Election Day this year compared to 2020's?Β  I remember working the polls that year and not only was the polling place line packed, butΒ the line outside stretched for literal blocks. What do you guys predict?

I'm thinking more than 2016 but less than 2020

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ashley Banks said:

I'm in Tally right now:suburban:Power is supposed to go out tonight and isn't expected to come back for at least a week.

stay safe ... r u a seminole or a rattler?

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

Hey, seeing some posts on the bird app that the New York situation could affect the Presidential election, is it doom mongering or do I have another thing to worry about?Β 

Republicans are literally voting for a twice impeached, convicted FELON this election. They have no moral standing when it comes to supporting criminals. Ignore the trolls on that outdated app. :skull:Β 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

For those who don't know, Lantern Flies are very invasive in the Northeastern United States. They don't really bite or anything, but they can cause damage to the native flora and fauna. Haven't seen many this year in my home of NJ, probably because people squish them on sight. Also, apparently the birds have been learning that they're edibleΒ :bird:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Harriser said:

Nate's yapping today about the electoral college/popular vote split looking decent for Harris is certainly interesting... but I fear he is comparing actual results in 16/20 to swing state polling numbers, which are notoriously unreliable. Meanwhile national polling has been more accurate.Β  If the national result is Harris +2, are we really going to get a PA +1Β  like let's be realistic girls:suburban:

One small part of that newsletter I think is being overlooked is the influence of ground game and ads on swing states.

The 7 core swing states + NE02 are being bombarded with ads from both sides. Slightly more Harris than Trump based on the spending margins. Harris seems to have an edge in ground game too.

The ground game didn't really exist in 2020. Dems were doing Zoom calls while Republicans were knocking on doors.

Meanwhile in non-swing states with no competitive statewide races (think CA, NY etc), the national conversation is the only thing really driving turnout. The national conversation for years has been inflation is out of control under a Biden admin and more recently, the debate allowed the national conversation to add in "Trump is still crazy and thinks people are eating pets"

I still think the former will lead to a red shift in CA and NY which means Harris +2 but PA +1 is not so crazy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Β 

Deleted?

Β 

He said the most damning stuff were emails about cutting SS and medicare, but we already knew this is what REPUBLICANTS do.

Β 

It's so weird to me so many people on SS are huge trump supporters, idiots.

Still can't believe they finally got Eric Adams. Didn't think this day would ever come.

Β 

I don't even need a Xmas gift this year, really. First Diddy and now Eric ? oh, I'm good!Β :jonny5:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

Deleted?

Β 

He said the most damning stuff were emails about cutting SS and medicare, but we already knew this is what REPUBLICANTS do.

Β 

It's so weird to me so many people on SS are huge trump supporters, idiots.

Omg Elon suspended his account for publishing it.Β 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.