• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SlimyGhoul said:

hey guyssss. i try not to focus on the election too much beforehand or it will freak me out. Can y'all just let me know what our chances of beating trump are looking like? I'm pretty confident we will but I'm curious to know what y'all think.

I'm probably a little more pessimistic than most in here. I think it's a total toss up with Trump favored, that will take days if not weeks to decide. This is based on my concern of there being another polling error (which many have pointed out is not indicated in the data yet). She could easily win, just like he could easily win.Β 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I'm probably a little more pessimistic than most in here. I think it's a total toss up with Trump favored, that will take days if not weeks to decide. This is based on my concern of there being another polling error (which many have pointed out is not indicated in the data yet). She could easily win, just like he could easily win.Β 

What're your thoughts behind this conclusion? PA, MI, and WI will be decided night of, if not the following day.

Just now, Sannie said:

What're your thoughts behind this conclusion? PA, MI, and WI will be decided night of, if not the following day.

just thinking it could be within the recount margin in a lot of states. just a thought, not a data driven conclusion.

• Like 1

Eric Adams said drill music made criminals, I guess we have to attack jazz music again after this.Β 

• Haha 3

Hey, seeing some posts on the bird app that the New York situation could affect the Presidential election, is it doom mongering or do I have another thing to worry about?Β 

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

not another money milker for his supporters πŸ’€πŸ’€

Not the behavior of a campaign that thinks it's going to win.

Β 

8 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Β 

Oop, more evidence Kamala is ahead nationally. Tied swing states + ahead this much nationally = win in swing states.

Β 

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Hey, seeing some posts on the bird app that the New York situation could affect the Presidential election, is it doom mongering or do I have another thing to worry about?Β 

New York is definitely going deep red this election.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Nope. New York is a safe blue state girl

7 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

If Adams resigns, then New Yorkers probably end up with Andrew Cuomo winning in the special election because they seem to have a genuine affinity for electing corrupt, scandal-ridden officials.

Β 

If this does anything, it'll mean that Dems will end up losing the House again, which means Kamala will get impeached less than two months into her term for, I dunno, not being pro-Israel enough or being too pro-Ukraine.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

no ma'am ... she will be blue but i need da Dems to weed out da trash in NY startin with da governorΒ 

But will Elise Stefanik come out with a big presser and say NY is a kangaroo court like she did during Trump's NY trial? :eli:Β  Interesting how that works...Β 

• Like 1

If the Democrats lose the House and the Senate, it is important that Kamala wins the election. Imagine Trump with a majority in both chambers.

• Like 3

So Miss Helene is goin right thru da panhandle later, with da exception of Tally, its all red ...

Β 

i wonder if this will affect da electionsΒ 

12 minutes ago, dabunique said:

So Miss Helene is goin right thru da panhandle later, with da exception of Tally, its all red ...

Β 

Why did I think this was some kind of nickname for Kamala. :deadbanana:Β 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Β 

Someone should spread on X and truth social that Helene is a made up fake news hurricane so all the maga morons stay behind and let nature run its courseΒ 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, woohoo said:

Someone should spread on X and truth social that Helene is a made up fake news hurricane so all the maga morons stay behind and let nature run its courseΒ 

why hasn't Trump nuked Helene ...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Β 

a +8 swing ... my poor neck lol

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.