• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

This has literally been my only thought for two weeks.

ย 

I actually don't think there's any possibly left except for someone dying - either by old age or being shot.

ย 

50 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Imagine if the October surprise is Biden dyingย :rip:ย now thats a real earthshaker

My gut says the October surprise will be that there's no October surprise after the most packed June-September news cycle in modern politicsย 

MARK ROBINSON DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SISTER IN LAW???? So all of his posts about her pissy ***** were made up. :ahh: What an absolute freakshow.

ย 

4 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

Nevada andย Pennsylvaniaย will decide who wins the presidencyย :jonny6:

NV only comes into play if Kamala loses PA and wins NC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

OMG!!!!!

29 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

I didnt know Ayotte turned into a full blown Trumperย :rip:ย then again I guess that was an expected course for her after she lost that very winnable Senate race in 2016

24 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

All of this :rip:ย people are praising Trump for doing all these interviews, town halls, and media but like 95% of them are in safe right wing echo chambers. He doesn't get any tough questions. Last hard hitting question he got was at the NABJ conference.ย 

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

ย 

She needs to come out with a giant Maxi pad on her face during her next rally to really drum up the sympathy. They almost shot her dead!

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

She needs to come out with a giant Maxi pad on her face during her next rally to really drum up the sympathy. They almost shot her dead!

And watch media be silent over it. You already know if this was done at a Trump campaign office they'd have top to bottom coverage with THIRD ATTEMPT!! all over the chyrons with Trump 1,000 miles away. :deadbanana:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

This is all over the place :rip:ย 

da only number i trust is dat +7 in OH lol

These polls are BAD for Harris, think Trump easily wins rn, especially since i feel they are still undercounting his supportย :eli:

• Haha 1

That focal data poll is genuinely fake or some ****, I ain't trusting non rated pollsters with insane numbers.ย 
ย 

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.