2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan

56 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Lol the laptop was definitely supposed to be it but obviously it didn't affect much.

Β 

We just don't need anything that will damage Kamala since the race is so close. Β 

Nothing else they've tried has stuck so unless it's something catastrophic, it'll be the same.

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Β 

Β 

:ahh:Β :ahh:Β :ahh:Β 

Okay but the fact I believe this could have happened really says it allΒ :ahh:Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

After the DNC has removed mentions of banning the death penalty from their platform? Girl, this is the America your preferred candidate wants. How embarrassing for you to try and make this about leftists :ahh:Β 

Β 

Like, Democrats can't even condemn torture and prison rape being carried out by our closest ally in the Middle East. You are rooting for people without spines. You are rooting for people who support the death penalty AND torture AND genocide. And it's not just you either. That's the saddest part.

And leftists can't acknowledge that Hamas did the same on Oct 7. Not to mention the actual rape and innocent people they also murdered. And before you try to write a fan fiction and call me a Zionist, **** genocide, **** Israel's attack on Lebanon, and **** Netanyahu for interfering in the US election on behalf of trump. (You'll probably still call me one because name calling if the leftists game when you're backed against a wall)

Β 

spineless candidates? Ok Marianne Williamson and Jill Stein Stan…

Β 

I find it hilarious when you all started calling yourself leftists… as if it distinguishes you or absolves you from guilt of being an American. The desire to be seen as a victim by the DNC, the system, or anyone you deem bad is laughable.

Β 

you can put lipstick on a pig and call her Monique, but she's still a pig, "leftist"

Edited by thesegayz
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

10 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

And leftists can't acknowledge that Hamas did the same on Oct 7.

The UN has debunked any claims of mass rape or rape used as a tool of war on October 7th, while Israeli society condones rape used as an official method of torture by the IDF.

Β 

Just like Harris, repeating Israeli propaganda and defending the Israeli state as a lesser evil than Hamas does not show you are critical of Israel.Β 

Β 

You cannot get mad at people for not seeing Dems as a lesser evil than the GOP while denying why Palestinians would see Hamas as the lesser evil to Israel.Β 

• Thanks 5

Just now, WildAmerican said:

my $4.50 large iced from dunkin this morning is shaking omgΒ :suburban:

My usual Starbuck order went down from $6.25 to $4.95 so I'm back to getting Starbucks 3/times a weekΒ 

Imagine if the October surprise is Biden dyingΒ :rip:Β now thats a real earthshaker

48 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Β 

Hmmmm maybe my hypothesis was right. She's been quiet lately bc she's been filming interviews. :eli:

Fox bulletins I'm signed up for keep giving me blaring versions of "Harris trounced in latest interview tally!!11!"

Β 

I'm like - "your guy answer any questions in them?"

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

My usual Starbuck order went down from $6.25 to $4.95 so I'm back to getting Starbucks 3/times a weekΒ 

thank you KamalaΒ :clap3:

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

There's 1 of the 3

Β 

3 point shift left since their last poll and this pollster typically has more right leaning results. :duca:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Imagine if the October surprise is Biden dyingΒ :rip:Β now thats a real earthshaker

This has literally been my only thought for two weeks.

Β 

I actually don't think there's any possibly left except for someone dying - either by old age or being shot.

2 hours ago, thesegayz said:

And leftists can't acknowledge that Hamas did the same on Oct 7. Not to mention the actual rape and innocent people they also murdered. And before you try to write a fan fiction and call me a Zionist, **** genocide, **** Israel's attack on Lebanon, and **** Netanyahu for interfering in the US election on behalf of trump. (You'll probably still call me one because name calling if the leftists game when you're backed against a wall)

Β 

spineless candidates? Ok Marianne Williamson and Jill Stein Stan…

Β 

I find it hilarious when you all started calling yourself leftists… as if it distinguishes you or absolves you from guilt of being an American. The desire to be seen as a victim by the DNC, the system, or anyone you deem bad is laughable.

Β 

you can put lipstick on a pig and call her Monique, but she's still a pig, "leftist"

This plus calling people "Blue Maga" gives me calling people "Libt*rd" vibes. It's ******* weird and something the couch fucker would do. These people are so far gone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.