Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

Oh... okay, work. I wonder if this is why she's been so relatively quiet? Are they switching up their campaign and now going to target online media?Β 

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Oh... okay, work. I wonder if this is why she's been so relatively quiet? Are they switching up their campaign and now going to target online media?Β 

Giving us dragging Gaga for not doing **** and then realizing she's been doing a lot :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Β 

I still think Fischer ultimately wins, but it's crazy that there's even aΒ possibilityΒ that she won't :deadbanana:

When the senate majority is won through OH and NE :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Blade said:

Giving us dragging Gaga for not doing **** and then realizing she's been doing a lot :deadbanana2:

When October begins and Kamala is suddenly going viral everywhere because she spent the last week silently filming for everything. :jonny:Β 

Β 

Okay scratch that, this might be a bit too friendly of a Dem sample if they're getting a Harris +15 in NE-2 :toofunny2:Β Interestingly though, the full state results aren't that far off from how Biden did in 2020 (58-39).

Okay. October is right around the corner. So what do you all have on your October Susprise(s) bingo chart?

My predictions are (another) Middle East war, but no migrant caravan.Β 

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Okay. October is right around the corner. So what do you all have on your October Susprise(s) bingo chart?

Not sure a war would count since October surprises are usually oppo-based related. :deadbanana:Β 

Β 

My guess, Biden comes to his senses and stops supporting Israel :eli:Β  or Trump is exposed for having an affair with Mark Robinson.

Edited by Sannie
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

A few fun options:

Β 

- Someone finally decides to publish the Trump campaign leaks and there's some bad stuff in there that everyone assumes will shift the race but then doesn't

- Some crazy Mark Robinson-esque shit comes out about Vance (could be tied to option #1)

- Biden dies?

4 minutes ago, shelven said:

Β 

Okay scratch that, this might be a bit too friendly of a Dem sample if they're getting a Harris +15 in NE-2 :toofunny2:Β Interestingly though, the full state results aren't that far off from how Biden did in 2020 (58-39).

Didn't NE-02 get slightly more blue with during 2023 reapportionment when looking at the new district's 2020 results? a shift in educated white voters could see it go from Biden +6 to Harris +10 imo Although I agree +15 is too much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shelven said:

A few fun options:

Β 

- Someone finally decides to publish the Trump campaign leaks and there's some bad stuff in there that everyone assumes will shift the race but then doesn't

- Some crazy Mark Robinson-esque shit comes out about Vance (could be tied to option #1)

- Biden dies?

I wonder if Kamala's team already has the leaked files. If Iran is really behind this and they're trying to hurt Trump, wouldn't the Kamala Kamp be the first people they go to? If so and they're saving it... nice.

Β 

And Biden dying and making Kamala the first female President right before the election would be pretty monumental. Kinda need it...

Β 

Β 

:ahh:Β :ahh:Β :ahh:Β 

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Not sure a war would count since October surprises are usually oppo-based related.

Β 

My guess, Trump is exposed for having a pre-marital affair with Mark Robinson.

I think a big war is gonna be declared and the US is also gonna be dragged into it. Trump will go on the offensive with sexist talking points about how a woman can't be Commander In Chief (honestly it's the only card he has left).

His buddy Bibi is escalating attacks on all fronts hoping for someone to take the bait. And that helps nobody but himself and Trump, as it hurts Dems and Trump would let Bibi have even more free reigns to "finish the job".

Β 

I also have Trump dying as a possibility with all his assassinations. Another insurrection also feels like a Free space.Β 

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

I think a big war is gonna be declared and the US is also gonna be dragged into it. Trump will go on the offensive with sexist talking points about how a woman can't be Commander In Chief (honestly it's the only card he has left).

His buddy Bibi is escalating attacks on all fronts hoping for someone to take the bait. And that helps nobody but himself and Trump, as it hurts Dems and Trump would let Bibi have even more free reigns to "finish the job".

Β 

I also have Trump dying as a possibility with all his assassinations. Another insurrection also feels like a Free space.Β 

Although I don't trust Biden, it would be insane from a political POV for him to join a war before the election. If I were Kamala, I'd be putting something in his drink every night to keep him quiet.

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I wonder if Kamala's team already has the leaked files. If Iran is really behind this and they're trying to hurt Trump, wouldn't the Kamala Kamp be the first people they go to? If so and they're saving it... nice.

I've heard (unsubstantiated claims) that the Harris campaign has received the material and reported it to the FBI. And even if they haven't received it, that's the code of conduct that Democrats have led others to believe they should follow. Leaking hacked material would be the ultimate betrayal of all the liberals who screamed from the rooftops that that's what Trump should have done with the Russian interference towards Hillary.

Β 

Then again, liberals have no principles and would rejoice at the thought of having what happened to Hillary be flipped on Trump, so :michael:Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

The last 2 October surprises were against Dems, it would be ridiculous if this one is as well :rip:Β 

What was Biden's? Hunter's huge cock?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

What was Biden's? Hunter's huge cock?

Lol the laptop was definitely supposed to be it but obviously it didn't affect much.

Β 

We just don't need anything that will damage Kamala since the race is so close. Β 

I think any October surprise against Kamala would've came out during the last election when she ran with Biden. It would have to be something damning she did as VP, maybe covering up Biden's decline? I think Biden dragging the US into a war would be the absolute worst case scenario.Β 

Β 

Trump has the new Jan 6 evidence that's almost guaranteed to come out before the election and possibly the hacked emails tho I'm not holding my breath on that one.Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Referring to this. Obviously her swing state polling average is going to be tighter than her national polling average.Β 

Β 

Β 

Apologies for the late response hereβ€” This is good context for the state polls overall, and it does show she's increasing overall in state polls. AΒ lot of my concern was focused on the sudden drop in GA/AZ and somewhat NC (as far as NYT was concerned). She doesn't need those states thankfully, but I just hope her increases in the Rust Belt hold.Β 

Β 

I'm concerned about these PA polls coming tomorrow too, if we see a bit of decline again then I'd stand by the fact the debate effect is wearing off, but if they're anywhere near good for her we're in a better spot than I thought.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Β 

I will say that I don't think Kamala and her team have rebutted enough that his tariffs are going to worsen US inflation. She should be coming out with some hypothetical prices in that scenario to better refute stupid viral crap like this

3 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

I will say that I don't think Kamala and her team have rebutted enough that his tariffs are going to worsen US inflation. She should be coming out with some hypothetical prices in that scenario to better refute stupid viral crap like this

Or just straight up say "Trump's presidency is the cause of inflation in the US"Β 

no one cares about facts either way. It's not like they're lying about a whole demographic eating pets.

4 hours ago, Sannie said:

This is the America the GOP and leftists want.Β 

After the DNC has removed mentions of banning the death penalty from their platform? Girl, this is the America your preferred candidate wants. How embarrassing for you to try and make this about leftists :ahh:Β 

Β 

Like, Democrats can't even condemn torture and prison rape being carried out by our closest ally in the Middle East. You are rooting for people without spines. You are rooting for people who support the death penalty AND torture AND genocide. And it's not just you either. That's the saddest part.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.