2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

:ahh:ย 

ย 

The quiz won't even give me a result. It was on processing forEVER

• Haha 4

• Replies 48.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Trump is doing a rally in the big swing state of New York tonight :rip:ย  No way he think he's going to win NY.ย 

He might be for some House seats. There are a couple swing districts in NY state (4, 17, 19 and 22 in particular from what I saw) which could swing the overall majority in the House.

Edited by JennyWayne

35 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I still can't get over at Trump's townhall last night in Michigan someone asked him what the biggest threat to manufacturing auto jobs are and that idiot said nuclear weapons :deadbanana:

They gave him the perfect setup to rant about either immigrants or China or Mexico (all of which would land well in a crowd like that) and he went for ******* nukesย :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, Blade said:

ย 

The article says paid actor it didnt look AI'd unless you mean the headlines/graphics part of it to make it look like a news channel.

I can't find the video but if it's the one I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure the black woman was AI generated. dfkjsdh

5 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

He might be for some House seats. There are a couple swing districts in NY state (4, 17 and 22 in particular from what I saw) which could swing the overall majority in the House.

My first thought was that he was trying to court Long Island money, but upon further reflection I don't think the Hamptons or the north shore precincts have gone for Trump quite like the working class areas haveย :gaycat6:

ย 

This makes sense, for sure.ย 

9 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

ย 

So typical of the current leadership. Still playing both sides and straddling the fence. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

also I can't at them basically admitting Trump wouldn't say he would veto the things they hate but Harris would but won't endorse because we all know he's ย still butt hurt he wasn't invited to the DNC ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spree said:

I bet you 75% of the population can't even locate Palestine on a map, including me.ย  There is no way it decides this election.ย  I'm also keeping optimistic.ย  You see the margins tightening in Texas and Florida, and that's a super good sign for national margins.

Here's a clue - it's very very very close to Israel. Some may even say Israel is inside Palestine.ย 
ย 

I still can't at people not knowing basic Geography :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

So typical of the current leadership. Still playing both sides and straddling the fence. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

also I can't at them basically admitting Trump wouldn't say he would veto the things they hate but Harris would but won't endorse because we all know he's ย still butt hurt he wasn't invited to the DNC ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Harris will help us while Trump will not so we're not going to endorse anyone because both sides are the same. Do leftists run Teamsters? :ahh:ย 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, GhostBox said:

Omg they are so stupid ๐Ÿ’€

GXx5hdWXsAAO8AS?format=jpg&name=medium

48 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

ย 

After Biden bailed them out and saved their pensions against GOP opposition? **** that. Harris shouldn't lift a finger the next time they're in trouble.

• Like 5

My mom just told me the rate cuts and gas going down is because Biden is trying to cheat in the election and Trump is going to fix it. I just walked away :rip:ย :rip:ย 

ย 

:clack:

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:ahh:ย 

ย 

The quiz won't even give me a result. It was on processing forEVER

I couldn't get that quiz to work either but I was curious since I haven't taken a political alignment test since ~2016 and Reddit said this was a decent one:ย https://politiscales.party

ย 

My results seem.. more or less accurate I'd say:

ย 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The self sabotage :dies:

Wow. They really shot themselves in the foot with this one.

ย 

And republicans typically do better than dems on immigration when it comes to messaging. And they're still going to push the fabricated 'they're eating the pets' nonsense. Only a small portion of their base is eating that story up, the rest is put off by it because even that's too ridiculous for them.ย :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.