2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

• Replies 48.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Dump is going to be in my city campaigning todayย :biblio:

ย 

Kamala needs to come here

ย 

Just now, GhostBox said:

And? It wasn't happening until he and Trump started their racist attacks.ย 

EXACTLY ... gurl I can't with him ...ย 

• Like 1

"The bomb threats are hoaxes!!!"

ย 

Most bomb threats are hoaxes moron. They still have to be taken seriously because officials don't want to risk being in the 1% that actually come true. Having to evacuate schools and cancel events because you wanted to run your mouth on Twitter is still YOUR fault.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Ashley Banks said:

If Trump loses and turns on Vance like he did with Mike Pence:bibliahh:ย That would really be the cherry on top.

And Vance is still very young. Whilst Trump inches closer and closer to death with each new passing day. The man is approaching his 80s.ย Whenย Trump loses, he and MAGA are done. Vance's political career will be over at this. He'll be a pariah in D.C., too.ย 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Dump is going to be in my city campaigning todayย :biblio:

ย 

Kamala needs to come here

ย 

You better get up on the nearest roof ASAP.

• Haha 1

how much can a state government do about this?

ย 

wasting resources as it seems

Just now, dabunique said:

how much can a state government do about this?

ย 

wasting resources as it seems

As you said, a waste of resources showing who can show how much they love Trump the most.ย 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

GXr29XqW4AEqIX1?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't understand why the Allred campaign isn't literally just spamming that picture of Cancun Cruz sheepishly getting off that flight after he was bullied into coming back during the storm in 2021 because he's so universally hated and I know he'll lose if even a few moderate, suburban Republicans are reminded of how slimy he isย :deadbanana2:

ย 

Spoiler

I want to get this printed on a flag and stick it in my windowย :deadbanana2:

ย 

Ted%20Cruz%20Cancun%20REUTERS.jpg

ย 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 2

Can't wait to watch Trump and Vance lose on election night. I am low-key concerned about what nefarious events may follow. Trump isn't going to accept defeat easily and his unhinged supporters may take matters into their own hands. There won't be another attack on the capitol but I'm sure they'll plan something else. They openly say there will be a civil war if Trump loses.ย :rip:

5 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Can't wait to watch Trump and Vance lose on election night. I am low-key concerned about what nefarious events may follow. Trump isn't going to accept defeat easily and his unhinged supporters may take matters into their own hands. There won't be another attack on the capitol but I'm sure they'll plan something else. They openly say there will be a civil war if Trump loses.ย :rip:

it's coin flip race y'all c'mon nowย :eli:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's coin flip race y'all c'mon nowย :eli:

Exactly let's not jinx this race like everyone did in 2016.ย 

• Like 1

wait er um i thought he was still alive ... i'm so confused

ย 

ย 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Exactly let's not jinx this race like everyone did in 2016.ย 

The political landscape was vastly different than it is now. And two VASTLY different candidates. I'm not expecting a landslide but a win is a win.

ย 

So, yes,ย whenย Trump loses, I said!ย :khalyan2:

• Like 1

Trump has already dragged Vance re: the "weird" thing - "they're saying that about JD, not me"

He'll turn on him instantly when they lose and it will be amazing to watch

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, VOSS said:

Trump has already dragged Vance re: the "weird" thing - "they're saying that about JD, not me"

He'll turn on him instantly when they lose and it will be amazing to watch

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.