2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

#no1curr #nofreepromo #heauxesmad #phuckyopropaganda

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 47.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Chaos follows Trump wherever he goes. I'd like to think the average American is just exhausted by it and would rather vote for Harris than see his orange butt back in powerย :gaycat6:

They are gonna try to recreate the assassination attempt every week from here to Election Day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

41 minutes ago, tiejc said:

ย 

Mana legends :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ashley Banks said:

Trump: I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT

Trump: *immediately starts hearing gunfire*

Swifties wasted no time!

ย 

BmSxBTR.thumb.gif.5db66f949859b23a4003c4

ย 

This election cycle is hell, and I want off the ride asap lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The only assassination anyone cares about was Kamala assassinating Dump on stage last Tuesday

ย 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

I actually bought a Harris-Walz hat to wear around cause I see a small handful of Trump hats at my gym.ย 

ย 

I don't even stan Kamala like that but I don't like the idea of them thinking they're the only ones who can wear a hat. Petty but I'm wearing mine to the gym now and I don't care how many weird looks I get :flower:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

The way this is going to end up being an old MAGA guy who was cosplaying as a guard after the first assassination attempt and the secret service is super trigger happy.ย :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

So the secret service shot at him first like 8 holes ahead of wherever Trump was golfing and this man was just walking around open carrying an AK style gun.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

So the secret service shot at him first like 8 holes ahead of wherever Trump was golfing and this man was just walking around open carrying an AK style gun.ย 

ย 

It is Floridaย :biblionny:

Just now, Tovitov said:

It is Floridaย :biblionny:

We used to have a guy in my town that walked around strapped and so many people complained but nothing could be done because of the open carry laws :rip:ย it's wild how easy it is to just run around slinging guns in public.ย 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

ย 

Now if this was a staged attempt it's more believable tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.