2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

The shady politico editor using this picture

Edited by midnightdawn

46 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

This is who the Dems are worshipping now and want in the cabinet instead of progressives :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She loses PA, GA, NV & AZ but wins IA and NC and secures the Presidency :eli: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

She loses PA, GA, NV & AZ but wins IA and NC and secures the Presidency :eli: 

Plus Alaska🤣

When JD's lies cost Trump both of their home states of Florida and Ohio :eli: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

What an absolute scumbag 

Yeah this did….not go well for him. Dana was half-committed to doing her job today so yay.

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

What an absolute scumbag 

What a f***ing fascist piece of sh*t! :skull:

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

What an absolute scumbag 

What a f***ing fascist piece of sh*t! :skull:

Omg who keeps letting JD do this to himself and the campaign every day 💀

he's just so unlikable. What a douche 

There's no way you guys can watch these J.D. videos and still think that he's going to come out of the VP debate looking better than Walz :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

I hate Trump and Vance so much. I wish nothing but the WORST for these racist f*cks and what they have done to the Haitian-American community. Disgusting pigs that need to cease.

I truly and utterly hope Kamala DESTROYS him electorally. Disgusting is a compliment for what they're doing to this country right now.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Thanks 7

Vance is going on full on racist tirades on X these past few days. I realize that's their audience but they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

14 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Omg who keeps letting JD do this to himself and the campaign every day 💀

he's just so unlikable. What a douche 

I think they're trying to put him on every news hit to pull the "look we're doing interviews on all networks and they're not" route but it's really backfiring. 

9 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

I hate Trump and Vance so much. I wish nothing but the WORST for these racist f*cks and what they have done to the Haitian-American community. Disgusting pigs that need to cease.

I truly and utterly hope Kamala DESTROYS him electorally. Disgusting is a compliment for what they're doing to this country right now.

What I hate the most about these far-right politicians is that they don't even believe their own lies. They're simply the latest expression of capitalism. All they want is to get richer and gain more media attention because they're narcissists. That's their one and only plan for their beloved country. Beyond that, there's nothing else :biblio:

54 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

What an absolute scumbag 

The pause :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.