2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 47.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

12 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

Ok, gheys, it's our time to get the bros in line.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 12:45 AM, FameFatale said:

She is so :rip: 

Can't wait for her to name it Becoming or Becoming Melania :heart:

• Haha 1

Hope Kamala is ready to clean this up at the debate. They really should just limit Biden to retirement and nursing homes atp if they must use him at all :rip:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Vermillion said:

I dont have much hope for these kinds of guys voting for Kamala, but 18-29 males are the most disengaged voter group & very unreliable... so let's hope that works in Kamala's favor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harriser said:

I dont have much hope for these kinds of guys voting for Kamala, but 18-29 males are the most disengaged voter group & very unreliable... so let's hope that works in Kamala's favor

Kamala is going to win majority of young men. She'll likely lose young White men by some points, but young Latino & Black men will cancel it out. 

I did my own my hypothetical sample & I don't see how see how Trump makes enough inroads. They will still be the most left wing men of all their own groups voting wise with the exception of young Black men since old Black men are just more partisan.

12M Young Men

If the POC turnout is similar to 2020, Young White men flipping to Trump will be cancelled out.

It would be a majority of around 54% Young Men voting Kamala(6.5M), 43% Trump (5.2M)

Young White Men - 61% of  young men
52%Trump/45% Kamala

Young Black Men - 11% of young men
85%Kamala/12% Trump

Young Hispanic Men - 20% of young men
60%Kamala/37% Trump

Other POC Vote Male - 8% of total young men vote
65% Kamala/33

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vermillion said:

If the election turns out to be about abortion ( which it seems like ) Kamala will win. 

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Scott is within striking distance :jonny: Really hope DMP closes the gap (ofc for control of the Senate and to finally get Scott out of politics, but also as a signal to FL's GOP establishment that people want change) 

40 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Rasmussen +2 :rip: 

This isn't the messy Rasmussen. The guy who founded that Rasmussen eventually left it to go run RMG Research, so all of their polls are labeled as RMG/Rasmussen even though there's no active relation to the Rasmussen Reports entity anymore. The guy who now runs RMG still seems a bit right-leaning, but not nearly as extreme or biased as whoever is running Rasmussen Reports nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Let's Phuckin Go 

Edited by dabunique
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Let's Phuckin Go 

Wayment. :jonny:

Voldemort bein +1 against DMP and now Trump being only +3 when he was +8 or higher a few months ago has me feeling blue 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.