2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

Biden Bros creating kill lists of political enemies.ย :deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

This is even more deranged than Chanteezy's kill list of Bernie supporters :deadbanana4:

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

ย 

ย 

She better be prepared to add to it this week

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

ย 

ย 

At what point do we call the Blue MAGA just MAGA.ย 

• Like 2

:clap3:ย 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:bibliahh:ย 

ย 

They even have to map out him walking out on stage less than 10 steps, and Empty Box be like "hell yeah, four more years!"

ย 

:bibliahh:

Hmm let's see, pictures of the path to the podium or literal nazi in the White House.ย 
oh geee. Hard choice ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

so yes as long as Biden is the nominee I'm all about 4 more years ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I Mean Joe Biden GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hmm

ย 

again spineless people ๐Ÿ˜‚ also another reason why Biden won't step away.ย 

ย 

"One senior House Democrat said they have been on calls and group chats with dozens of their colleagues where the consensus is that Biden needs to step aside. The member said the caucus is trying to "find the best way to move forward" while still giving the president the respect they believe he deserves for his storied career."

ย 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Hmm let's see, pictures of the path to the podium or literal nazi in the White House.ย 

ย 

I Mean Joe Biden GIF

Who are you talking to? No one here wants Trump. The guy who needs pictures of a podium just said he's okay with handing a Nazi the white house as long as he "tried his best"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

I Mean Joe Biden GIF

"Mr president, quick come sit down, we need to de brief regarding a nuclear war emergency"

ย 

Biden "eh-eh-eh- where's that black woman eh-eh-eh - where's the ehmโ€” what do ya call it - ehโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ card โ€ฆ.. showin me to my desk โ€ฆ god damnit we beat Medicare"ย 

• Haha 2

The CNN article said the Democratic caucus actually won't meet until Tuesday. That's the day that will be most consequential and when officials are expecting the dam could break according to the article.

Shame on Joe Biden

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:bibliahh:ย 

ย 

They even have to map out him walking out on stage less than 10 steps, and Empty Box be like "hell yeah, four more years!"

ย 

:bibliahh:

ย 

ย 

they can't be seriousย ย :rip:

Welp ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Mark Warner probably got death threats from Blue MAGA terrorists. Wouldn't surprise me.ย :michael:ย 

• Like 1

Representative Joyce Beatty of Ohio joined a small but growing number of Democrats in Congress who after many days of silence on the issue have begun to publicly express support for the president. "President Biden and House Democrats have done more for our country and our democracy than House Republicans and the convicted felon and insurrectionists they so warmly embrace," she said in social media post Sunday evening.

ย 

• Like 1

Joe Biden will single handedly doom this countryย 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Joe Biden will single handedly doom this countryย 

Nah, plenty of Democrats seem perfectly content to enable him with lies and assure him the polls are wrong and that he has nothing to worry about. Joyce Beatty, of course, being the most recent example.

Biden is staying in at this point, there isn't an organized enough effort to push him out it seems.
ย 

Can't wait to see how disastrous the next debate is :skull:ย 

It's fascinating (although admittedly not that unexpected) to watch the Democratic half of Congress handle Biden the exact same way the Republican half of Congress handles Trump. Privately knowing he's not fit to be running for office, but being too cowardly to publicly say that because they fear that the cult portion of the party's voting base will turn against them for speaking out :rip:

ย 

Hopefully enough Democrats do what congressional Republicans were never willing to do and they actually fight the urge to remain silent. It's genuinely depressing to watch the party that's been shouting "existential threat to democracy!!!" for the last 8 years considering basically handing the presidency back to that existential threat to democracy just because they're afraid of a primary.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Biden is staying in at this point, there isn't an organized enough effort to push him out it seems.
ย 

Can't wait to see how disastrous the next debate is :skull:ย 

There's effort, but the Biden Administration is using threats of force to intimidate critics into silence. It won't surprise me if the few that have come forward already retract their statements when it's clear that nothing is going to happen, and Joe Biden's ego will win at the end of it all. Like it always has.

ย 

Democrats are putting their own political futures ahead of the good of the country. And when Biden loses in an embarrassingly massive blowout landslide, there won't be any introspection beyond "How can we blame the left for our failure?"

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

It's fascinating (although admittedly not that unexpected) to watch the Democratic half of Congress handle Biden the exact same way the Republican half of Congress handles Trump. Privately knowing he's not fit to be running for office, but being too cowardly to publicly say that because they fear that the cult portion of the party's voting base will turn against them for speaking out :rip:

ย 

Hopefully enough Democrats do what congressional Republicans were never willing to do and they actually fight the urge to remain silent. It's genuinely depressing to watch the party that's been shouting "existential threat to democracy!!!" for the last 8 years considering basically handing the presidency back to that existential threat to democracy just because they're afraid of a primary.

One of the unwritten requirements of being a Democrat is being too cowardly and craven to do the right thing.

ย 

• Mark Warner has backed down from organizing Senators to get them to convince the President to drop out.
  • House Leadership Democrats are being forced to recant their view that Biden needs to step aside after their call got leaked to Punchbowl News.
  • The only ones that will face no pressure are Marie Glusenkamp Perez and Jared Golden who've already said Trump is going to win and they're okay with it.

ย 

That's why I've predicted all this time that nothing is going to happen. Biden will stay in the race, he will lose the presidency and both Houses of Congress, and Trump will go into his second term with a massive mandate to do whatever he wants with Project 2025.

• Thanks 1

I feel partisans are underestimating just how blackpilled it will be for demographics already on edge over Biden if the entire capital-e Establishment come out to save him and openly scold voters for trusting what they're seeing with their own eyes.ย 

ย 

Like genuinely liberal pundits are further propelling more and more people to just not voting each day this charade continues.

ย 

The below is insane.

ย 

> *Liberal influencer compares French election to America to claim Biden is going to win*

>> *pointed out that the opposite of what Biden is doing is what happened in France*

> *Blue MAGA responds with "WE'RE NOT VOTING FOR A PARLIAMENT!! WE'RE VOTING FOR A PRESIDENT!!" not seeing the irony*

ย 

:deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

The first day after the debate was the time to push him out. But as soon as Obama, Clinton and co. endorsed him it encouraged him to tough it out.

What do you expect from this party though? They should have got some spine and had a proper primary and challenged him. Look how much infighting goes on in the GOP and it doesn't stop them. But Democrats are so worried about being "united" that they'll promote a candidate who is incapable of serving for another 4 years.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 1:16 PM, shelven said:

If Biden loses, it's because he's incredibly old and looks/acts way more senile than Trump. That's literally the whole thing. There's been a ton of attempted misdirection over the last several months (it's because of the economy! It's because of Gaza!) and while those things might be aย slightย factor, polling has been overwhelmingly consistent that most people's biggest problem with Biden is that he looks physically and mentally incapable of serving another 4-year term.

ย 

It's why the unambiguously best option for the Democratic party was always Biden announcing sometime around September that he didn't plan on seeking re-election and allowing a full primary for his replacement to take place. Because theย realย reason people don't want to vote for him is something that quite literally cannot improve before the election, and will only get worse. The economy can improve, inflation can slow down, he can start pushing back more aggressively against Israel/Netanyahu, but he can't get younger. This election is not going to be decided by any meaningful policy issue - it's entirely coming down to "do we hate the crazy wannabe dictator so much that it's worth putting someone who looks like he's on his death bed in the biggest position of power in the country for another half-decade".

I have to say, even I'm impressed with myself with how well this aged :eli:ย Blue MAGA is so desperate to frame this issue as something the media suddenly invented after the debate, but a lot of us have been trying to warn people that this would be a huge issue for months and years now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.