2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

7 hours ago, Communion said:

She lacked support because BERNIE SANDERS has soaked up all the young vote she was previously banking on and had shown signs of taking from Warren. :deadbanana4:

Also seems odd to erase that many Biden voters early on had Kamala as their 2nd choice. There's an argument Kamala would have done much better and maintained her initial hype if Biden didn't enter the race because they pulled from the same coalition. 

You're trying to argue how poorly Kamala would do in a theoretical primary but you missed that chance to prove her as a weak candidate. You people didn't want a primary.

So you coronated an incumbent who does not have the mental capabilities nor the public trust to be the nominee. Period. 

"I like Hillary Clinton but not Kamala" is like immediately disqualifying. No one takes your opinion seriously on if someone will lose while championing Hillary, the biggest loser of the modern political century? :deadbanana4:

Wait, is this you making a cocunut pilled argument bestie? Ive officially seen it all othis website :hoetenks:

The depths miss walking corpse Biden has got the girls sinking to, my condolences :hoetenks:

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

The media forgets everything about Trump 😂 

Sis, if Trump was running against a significantly younger candidate, these attacks would be more effective 

7 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Wait, is this you making a cocunut pilled argument bestie? Ive officially seen it all othis website :hoetenks:

The depths miss walking corpse Biden has got the girls sinking to, my condolences :hoetenks:

2016-2020 was just.. such a pivotal political time in my life and head that seeing people try to play revisionist history over something I feel like I really LIVED is... :deadbanana4:

WTJPgiN.png

The trauma this awakens in me.

• Like 1

"Laffin Kamala Harris"

Even Trump's insults fall flat against Kamala! Swap her in! Swap her in!

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

As always, Yashar Ali comes off as the kind of "Um, actually ☝️🤓" nerd that deserves to get shoved into lockers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

This pile of utter garbage is always making everything about yourself, he don't give a single f*ck even about his blind cult :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Not him giving a Santa Claus impression on July 4. Maybe my avi needs an update :ahh: 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

As always, Yashar Ali comes off as the kind of "Um, actually ☝️🤓" nerd that deserves to get shoved into lockers.

With this he is correct. 

also Biden can walk fine. He rides bikes, works out ect. 

them using a walker (something Biden doesn't even need)  to suggest that's a bad thing is trashy. Many young people use walkers, wheelchairs ect and are perfectly capable of holding elected office. 

We need Kamala vs. Marianne at the open convention in August. It's coconut trees vs. orb gang time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Espresso said:

Olivia Nuzzi ****ed Stephen Miller for an immigration scoop and is the worst access journalist of the Trump era. Like Maggie Haberman crossed with the South Carolina broken speech girl constantly on a power trip.

I can't stand Biden but Olivia's an awful person AND journalist.

She's gotten away with whataboutism because she looks like was tossed off the heroin chic era.

😂

The gay governors coming through with the hard hitting facts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

The gay governors coming through with the hard hitting facts. 

Well… Out of every state governor, the gay ones have the most to lose from Biden throwing the election away. Namely, their right to marriage. So I'm not surprised they're keeping it real while the straight ones are assuring the naked emperor that he has clothes on.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eat The Acid said:

I'm bored of waiting for sleepy Joe to drop out. We want Kamala now. 

Nothing is going to happen until after the prime time interview drops. The bar has always been low for Joe Biden so if he's able to at least partly clear it, it might be enough for House Dems to stop bringing out the pitchforks. If the interview makes him look worse (unlikely, since I don't think they'd be allowed to air something that bad), then the calls will only get louder and more widespread.

Regardless, I don't think Biden will step aside. He's too selfish, and he would much rather run and be guaranteed to lose than step aside and let someone else have even a slim chance to  win. It would tear down the fantasy he's built that he was chosen by God to defeat Trump.

51 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Nothing is going to happen until after the prime time interview drops. The bar has always been low for Joe Biden so if he's able to at least partly clear it, it might be enough for House Dems to stop bringing out the pitchforks. If the interview makes him look worse (unlikely, since I don't think they'd be allowed to air something that bad), then the calls will only get louder and more widespread.

Regardless, I don't think Biden will step aside. He's too selfish, and he would much rather run and be guaranteed to lose than step aside and let someone else have even a slim chance to  win. It would tear down the fantasy he's built that he was chosen by God to defeat Trump.

is it going to be live, or prerecorded, so they can edit him? :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.