2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Living To Tell said:

Β 

Once again, they do not understand how bad this looks AT ALL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Kamala on the night shift from now on.

Can they do the right thing and put her on the day shift too? I'd rather hear 100 more awkward speeches about her love of Venn diagrams instead of being thrown in front of a Project 2025 firing squad.Β 

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Living To Tell said:

Β 

This is just sad.Β 

33 minutes ago, Living To Tell said:

Β 

If I could slap Kassi right now, I would.:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

WhereΒ isΒ Kassi anyways?

Suspiciously quiet since the debate.Β :ninja:

13 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It's never been more Joever. :rip:

The DailyMail is a rightwing tabloid with an agenda. Id also add the CNN poll this week showed Harris doing better than Biden.Β 

14 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It's never been more Joever. :rip:

DailymailΒ Β :giraffe:Β Seems legit, anyway Kamala is doing double worse in this pollΒ :gaycat2:

27 minutes ago, Espresso said:

It seems he's banned coz his user name not showing with @Β 

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Permabanned after their 3rd ZTP violation.Β 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

:deadbanana:

Β 

Between the new bed time and "it's just my brain" it definitely seems at least one governor's camp is trying to tank him. Do we think Newsom or Whitmer?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

It seems he's banned coz his user name not showing with @Β 

Well that's sad. Hope they are having a great holiday πŸŽ‰

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Β 

Between the new bed time and "it's just my brain" it definitely seems at least one governor's camp is trying to tank him. Do we think Newsom or Whitmer?

Neither. think Shapiro or Beshear. They actually have a shot as Kamala's Vp.

They'll stall to use Beshear as it's unlikely they'll replace him in Kentucky. However, perception wise, and him being so popular in a red state bodes well. He clearly knows how to get people to the booth. Kamala and Beshear is a winning ticket. They'd look great together on the campaign trail.Β 

5 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

I'm kinda confused, Kamala is running alongside Biden as his right hand, so in any case of emergency she becomes a president. Biden is not gonna finish his second term anyway and it's her best chance to shine, since she's very unpopular among different group of voters and I simply don't see her chances on top of ticketΒ :gaycat2:Β Also, don't forget she's a woman, so it's a biggest nail in her coffin without Biden.

A woman is more electable than a corpse. What part of that's not clicking for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Β 

Not Whitmer because it was revealed recently that a 2028 dem rival purposely leaked that she said Biden lost Michigan to derail her campaign.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

it would be kind of legendary if Biden stepped down and let Kamala be president for the rest of the year and have her pull a turn to the left and have her administration feel different than Biden's since we know they're divided anyways.

Edited by bunnyeyes

It's astounding to me that you people live in such a bubble that you can't see how for many people in this country, having one foot in the grave is more disqualifying for political office than having your political opponents call you a rapist pedophile. One thing happened on live television, while the other is one line of attack out of many made by political rivals. The Epstein revelations don't change anything for anyone other than desperate liberals who want the conversation to be on anything other than the "It's just my brain" guy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.