[Day 798] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

9 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Just to note here, Russia and Turkey published contradictory versions of this event. According to Russia, Turkey pledged full support for the Russian leadership including Putin. According to Turkey, they merely asked Putin to act "responsibly"  

Just speculating here but it seems like Putin is still reluctant to attack the approaching Wagner column, possibly due to the atrocious publicity it would be? Even though the rhetoric on both sides is getting pretty extreme, maybe he is still holding out for a face-saving conciliation with Wagner. We don't know the real extent of Russia's available military capabilities, but it is hard to believe they wouldn't have some airforce capability left to bomb a convoy that is approaching in a straight line on a highway

• Like 2

This is escalating rather quickly.

3 minutes ago, mystery said:

This is escalating rather quickly.

It's been six months in the making. Progozhin's complaints about not receiving enough supplies was apparently a ruse for what we're seeing here. 

The Belarus rebellion though is entirely ad hoc and I'm not sure it will have nearly the same starting success.

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Just speculating here but it seems like Putin is still reluctant to attack the approaching Wagner column, possibly due to the atrocious publicity it would be? Even though the rhetoric on both sides is getting pretty extreme, maybe he is still holding out for a face-saving conciliation with Wagner. We don't know the real extent of Russia's available military capabilities, but it is hard to believe they wouldn't have some airforce capability left to bomb a convoy that is approaching in a straight line on a highway

A criminal case has already been opened against Prigo at the suggestion of Putin. It's already late to have a small talk.

43 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

If you would like some laughs as all of this is going down, I suggest you check out the twitter account @russophileLs. A bunch of tankie and far right coping going on and it’s delicious :ahh: 

To be fair, Russian propaganda is in shambles so tankies dont even know what to push :ahh: 

That's why ATRL resident tankies are silent, probably just doing the math on who'd be able to kill more people so they can support them :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nasa said:

@Espresso something's definitely about to happen in Belarus. This Belarusian public figure released a statement in which he said that a person from lukashenko's circle with a part of security forces will turn against lukashenko soon and urged Belarusians to wait for "the signal"

What this signal is is anybody's guess......

Just now, Espresso said:

What this signal is is anybody's guess......

Tsikhanouskaya's forces also mentioned "the signal", so I guess something is happening later. And her talking about seizing the moment now

6 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

A criminal case has already been opened against Prigo at the suggestion of Putin. It's already late to have a small talk.

This is true but there has been very little actual fights between the two, considering how close Wagner has gotten to Moscow. Putin is definitely still dependent on them, so I think an outright attack would be considered a very last resort. At the end of the day Prigozhin still is on board with attacking Ukraine, so I don't think a rapproach between Putin and Wagner is out of the question still. 

15 minutes ago, Espresso said:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

I love when these stooges break out the Orthodox attire. Besides Putin, Lavrov, and Medvedev, I would love to watch her get hers when Russia collapses. A truly vile monster.

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

This is true but there has been very little actual fights between the two, considering how close Wagner has gotten to Moscow. Putin is definitely still dependent on them, so I think an outright attack would be considered a very last resort. At the end of the day Prigozhin still is on board with attacking Ukraine, so I don't think a rapproach between Putin and Wagner is out of the question still. 

The most optimal here would be a meeting between Shoigu and Prigozhin, BUT Shoigu, as Minister of Defense, has not commented at all so far. Even purely abstract ones, although almost a whole day has passed.

Idk but to me this whole things seems a bit fake , it's just too easy for Wagner 

I feel like it's just a plan from Putin to give him a better image and at the same time remove some annoying officials, ofc it's just my opinion 

soon in Moscow (I mean, the vid, cause the tweet is old):

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.