Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Kena Bridge of Spirits and the game was great and I got teary in the end but for some reason personally I kinda got little bored so I turned down the difficulty to finish it faster. 

Also just finished Demon Souls ps5 remake, and even as a From Software/Souls veteran those corpse runs to bosses are truly something else, I am glad modern soulsborne games abandoned that kind of aproach to level design because it was pain. Other than that I had a lots of fun, this was my first time starting a souls game as int/mage and not str/dex which I always do for first playtrough

Edited by M!X
  • Like 1

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Rigalo

• OhMyAlf

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone played Turnip Boy commits tax evasion? If not I highly recommend. It is a masterpiece. 

I plan to replay R*'s Bully :smile:

I randomly got this track in my head today, this guitar riff wow, I gotta find out if this is a sample or some sort of 70s rock style cause I know the game is meant to be around the late 70s.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 11:59 PM, Eternium said:

Just beat South Park: The Stick of Truth. It was such a fun game and easily the funniest game I’ve ever played.

Right! I didn’t expect it to be so good. And the lowkey references thrown in got me.

I tried to play its sequel but I couldn’t get into it. 

1 hour ago, Whippper Snapper said:

Right! I didn’t expect it to be so good. And the lowkey references thrown in got me.

I tried to play its sequel but I couldn’t get into it. 

Oh, no. It at least has the best title ever. It was on my list of games to play next. I’m playing Wonder with my boyfriend and then Ni No Kuni in my spare time. I have Super Mario RPG, Octopath Traveler II and Tears of the Kingdom queued up as my next games so it might be a while before I get to the Fractured But Whole.

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Oh, no. It at least has the best title ever. It was on my list of games to play next. I’m playing Wonder with my boyfriend and then Ni No Kuni in my spare time. I have Super Mario RPG, Octopath Traveler II and Tears of the Kingdom queued up as my next games so it might be a while before I get to the Fractured But Whole.

LOL it is a silly name. They changed up the gameplay a bit and that’s what got me.

🫡  Teats of the Kingdom good luck with the Koroks. They will make you feel guilty and annoyed at the same time. 

I’m super excited about Mario RPG I’ve only heard good things. 

Dave The Diver was so good. I'm excited for the collab with Dredge in a few days :heart2:

Baldur's Gate 3 and Crusader Kings 3 has me on chokehold.

Have been playing World of Warcraft, Season of Discovery and it's been so fun!

God of War Ragnarök: Valhalla was fantastic :heart2: it was such a cool gift for the OG fans

Edited by Universo

Finally played Final Fantasy 7 DLC (Intermission) which made want to replay the main game. So i started playing a New Game+ so I can refresh on the story before part 2 comes out in February 

• Like 1

Any of you played The Talos Principle 2? I finished the first one years ago and as a big Portal fan I liked it quite a bit, but something was missing. Is the new one an improvement or just more of the same?

I finished Legend of Mana on PS1 recently and it was really cute! I didn’t know quite what to expect since it was my first Mana game. I picked it up because I saw that Yoko Shimomura was the composer; it was funny to hear a bit of her Kingdom Hearts touch before KH was even a thing. Speaking of which, I need to go back and do NG+ because I totally skipped the path that leads to Geo, so when I put on the Square Enix Xmas music after beating it, I was like, “Wait, wtf, when did this song play 😭

On 12/14/2023 at 12:55 PM, Flanders said:

Has anyone here played Alan Wake II?

Yes, was up there as GOTY for me this year :clap3:

• Thanks 1

I'm currently playing Spider-Man 2 and I don't know how I feel about it. It's not a bad game, but somehow I expected more. I also find NY pretty boring now. I would like to see a new city for SM3. Miles Morales remains my favorite SM game.

4 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

I'm currently playing Spider-Man 2 and I don't know how I feel about it. It's not a bad game, but somehow I expected more. I also find NY pretty boring now. I would like to see a new city for SM3. Miles Morales remains my favorite SM game.

Yeah it's basically a double expansion pack for Peter and Miles. They thought they were pulling a Red Dead 2 by including the map from the previous game lmao. 

• Like 1

I'll try to get my odl CD of GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony to work :jonny3:

This game was LIFE for me in 2011-2012. I only abandoned it because of SA:MP

Always played it on lowest graphics, I think my laptop can run it well now :jonny3:

Finally finished Spiderman 2 and I'm missing all but one trophy but I will get it when the New Game + gets added in 2024.

Purchased Octopath Traveler 2 so will be playing that tonight :clap3:Then I might try to squeeze in a playthrough of Final Fantasy 7 Remake before the 2nd one comes out 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.