• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Rigalo

• OhMyAlf

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded resident evil village in my iphone

I finally took my time from grinding Fortnite (excited for OG season to come soon) and finished Bioshock on my gaming PC (I started  playing it on PS but FPS games are just meant to be played on a mouse and keyboard) - an amazing game, I loved the story and game mechanics, the only thing I disliked was the finally section after THE moment, still can't believe I missed out on this masterpiece for years

Also got PS5 a couple of weeks ago and I started clearing exclusives since I had no idea ps extra tier gives you so many AAA titles I was shocked :deadbanana2:  So far finished and platinumed Ratched and Clank: Rift Apart and Miles Morales (I want to play Spiderman 2 so badly but my backlog is too big + I really do not want to pay launch price).  These are the PS5 games I plan on going for next: Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West, Returnal, Kena Bridge of Spirits and of course FINALLY Demon Souls ps5 remake

Edited by M!X

• ATRL Moderator

last game I finished was Lies of P. I started Lord of the Fallen soon after but feeling the souls burn so I paused for a bit

Playing gunfire reborn a lot lately. really fun coop fps roguelike 

also playing a few gacha games hsr, aether gazer and recently reverse 1999

In my annual Team Fortress 2 era again. Love being a pyro :jonny5:

Started Persona 4 for the first time since I bought on sale. 

According to what the game is telling me I'm about 45% through the main story of Hogwarts Legacy, and while as a general rule I don't want to endorse anything linked to Joanne, I have to say the game is actually a lot of fun!

Finished Returnal.....I'll miss this game....I can't recommend it enough. Best PS5 game tbh...or top 5 for sure.

Any other similar games that anyone can recommend?

Also I'm looking for basebuilding type of game....I've read a bit about ARK.... want to try something similar. Like you start alone and then later become more powerful, build a base, gather a team, etc.

Any ideas?

On 11/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, qegqeg said:

I haven't played League in years but I have been watching Worlds 

They are about to do massive overhauls on items so if you want to jump back, keep an eye on the pre season. :smile:

• Thanks 1

Finished my personal GOTY Spider Man 2 on the weekend, decided to jump back into Destiny 2 as it's been so long and I feel like I've got hooked into it again, any other users play? :bloo:

minecraft, i love minecraft,im buidling a zigurat

I am taking a break from season 2 of Diablo 4 and am playing through Resident Evil 4 remake (finally)! 

I wanted to reinstall GTA 3 on my computer but the CD doesn't work anymore.

I don't want to buy the Defective Edition

N9exE2R.gif

I just bought Hogwarts Legacy finally. Can’t wait to play it. 

10 hours ago, qegqeg said:

Omg playing this game is like a full-time job and I'm so lazy. I hyper burned my 252 to 259 with the free growth pots, and probably won't even log in again for 2 weeks until 6th job :clownny:

I just restarted on EU reboot cause its closer and I haven't really played since 2017/2018 or something, the past few weeks I was doing some link skills before this hyper burning event and I decided on hyper burning a Bishop to fufill my gay support fantasy

Getting to Arcane River and see how much of a grind it really is I don't see myself lasting a month kjjkdfgdf

I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Nexus on the Quest 3. It looks so good :jonny: It's crazy that a game like this is possible on a mobile headset. I love how they used the AR. You switch between your world and the virtual world and it's really cool!

I re-installed Hogwarts Legacy and apparently I have a level 19 character which I've played in the first week of when the game was released.

I forgot everything about the mechanics and systems of this game, but I'm currently reading a book that has dark/academia vibes and I got in the mood to play again.

Not sure if I should start from 0 with a new character or continue with the level 19.

:suburban:

Still playing world of warcraft, dragonflight is that bish :jonny6:

On 11/18/2023 at 2:26 AM, Rogue said:

I just bought Hogwarts Legacy finally. Can’t wait to play it. 

I bought it few days ago

It's so good :jonny: The way there's so many things from the series put there but it's still typical open world RPG. You better stan Sebastian and Garreth 

On 11/19/2023 at 6:41 AM, stupidjock said:

I bought it few days ago

It's so good :jonny: The way there's so many things from the series put there but it's still typical open world RPG. You better stan Sebastian and Garreth 

Now that it's on sale for Black Friday, I am going to pick it up for my series x! The last HP game I played was prisoner of azkaban game all the way back on the PS2 i believe. I am excited to dig into this!

On 11/25/2023 at 5:26 AM, qegqeg said:

Played like 20 aram games today

MV5BODA2N2QzNzEtNjZjYS00Y2E3LTk0MDgtZGI1Zjg0NTdkMGJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Today I had a match versus:

- Harvester Nunu

- Jak'sho Irelia

- Guinsoo Bard

Dear diary, this is it 

• Haha 1

I've been playing Half Life finally since they had it for free, and wtf how is this game 25 years old  :jonny5: It's beyond amazing, I literally feel like a kid again. It's a bit challenging but never frustrating, relatively simple but never boring or not entertaining, the design of each and every level so far has me gagged, like?? 

I'm having more fun than with any recent FPS I can remember 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.