Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

5 minutes ago, Pristine said:

sis the red anti was never on sale today it said sold out at that beginnings sis

It was, there's screenshots on reddit from people buying 10+ because there was no limit. It was also available as a full set with all including Anti. I'm sure they will repress them just like the Ari ones...

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Hopefully this and all Britney rereleases will make their way to Europe and not just on Amazon. 

Yes, I need Blackout and Femme Fatale :jonny4:

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

It was, there's screenshots on reddit from people buying 10+ because there was no limit. It was also available as a full set with all including Anti. I'm sure they will repress them just like the Ari ones...

:deadbanana4: the way that website con the navy :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, justin464 said:

I bought Rated R & TTT! Could've used a coupon but didn't see them till after 🥲 Missed Anti again. I already have Loud & Unapologetic. And I don't care enough to get her first 2 albums. I also don't care for the clear version of GGGB, I wish it was a different color.

Doesn’t hurt to email customer support and tell them you ‘forgot’ to add the promo code to your order! It’s possible they’ll refund the difference.

17 minutes ago, Pristine said:

sis the red anti was never on sale today it said sold out at that beginnings sis

Not true cause I was able to get a copy this morning

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not true cause I was able to get a copy this morning

How does it feel :duca:

I’m so Jealous 

17 minutes ago, justin464 said:

I also don't care for the clear version of GGGB, I wish it was a different color.

yeah, me too. My fave album but has worst "color". Color from AGLM would fit perfectly here.

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

How does it feel :duca:

I’m so Jealous 

It was hectic as hell trying to check out. The first time I tried to check out, it told me Anti had gone out of stock, but then the order went through when I refreshed and tried again.... praying the order gets fulfilled :jonnycat:

yeah if these Rihanna colored vinyl ever get released in EU/UK stores please tag me. I'm not paying $60 for shipping + another $60 for taxes (+ probably another great amount for customs). 

I really wanted Loud and Anti. 

I only got A Girl Like Me, Music of the Sun, Good Girl Gone Bad, and Unapologetic. This is my Birthday present to myself. :skull:

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

That bundle never went up for sale did it? 

It was available when I bought Anti, Anti sold out first and then the bundle

1 minute ago, ALA said:

It was available when I bought Anti, Anti sold out first and then the bundle

Nooo. :skull:

All her other records seem to be well stocked. Unapologetic is the only one that is below 1,000 units. 

So pissed I missed Loud and Anti AGAIN :weeps: Hoping for a restock today, but definitely not counting on it.

I just read that there will be ANOTHER Rihanna sale (all her vinyls) next Friday. 

I have no idea how true that is but it’s going around.

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

I just read that there will be ANOTHER Rihanna sale (all her vinyls) next Friday. 

I have no idea how true that is but it’s going around.

Lol source? 

Let's hope so, it's ridiculous how scalpers do the navy dirty like this.

Loud pink and Anti red (or white) are among the last vinyl I need to finally complete my full collection. Can't believe I missed out on both today lol. I did manage to get RR and TTT on green finally though, so that's something at least

She'd be so stupid not to capitalize on her Super Bowl performance and make the vinyl widely available.

But you know Ri, she doesn't give two shits about her music.

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

But you know Ri, she doesn't give two shits about her music.

:rip:

33 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

source

@poptingz said it. The pop site & they always been right.

36 minutes ago, Power love said:

:rip:

@poptingz said it. The pop site & they always been right.

Well… that’s the date the Rih vinyl from today are supposed to ship, maybe that’s what they meant tbh….considering they also linked to udiscover site….. 

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Well… that’s the date the Rih vinyl from today are supposed to ship, maybe that’s what they meant tbh….considering they also linked to udiscover site….. 

We will see just stay close if you didn’t get the Vinyl you wanted. I would hate for ppl to miss out a second time :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.