Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

On 1/28/2023 at 12:42 PM, Unoriginal said:

does anyone else's blonde tracking number now not show details? :skull: it last updated on 6 jan and i could access it a couple days ago but i just checked and dhl now says the tracking doesn't exist :deadbanana2:

Please correct me if I’m wrong but from what I heard, after 21 days of inactivity, your DHL tracking number gets automatically archived. It only reactivates once updated. 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/27/2023 at 6:40 PM, EriKills said:

The red looks SO good :jonny: I just ordered the violet version from amazon since its the cheapest (plus the violet goes with the hype stickers), but ruby kind of the superior version....

This is exactly what I did and my reasoning. If a new version with the proper cover is released, I'll buy that too. 

The Let Go 20th Anniversary Target pressing is gorgeous, and might be one of my favorites in my collection? I gasped honestly. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Please correct me if I’m wrong but from what I heard, after 21 days of inactivity, your DHL tracking number gets automatically archived. It only reactivates once updated. 

this has never happened to me before so i'll take your word for it :dies:

What have y’all done when you’ve gotten 2 of the same disks? I finally opened my Target edition of After Hours and they’re both disk 2 :weeps: 

1 minute ago, Desire said:

What have y’all done when you’ve gotten 2 of the same disks? I finally opened my Target edition of After Hours and they’re both disk 2 :weeps: 

If you opened it soon after you purchased it, ask for a refund or exchange.

Otherwise post on discogs/ socials if someone has the other missing disk and wants to trade... or just buy another copy.

There's not much you can do, unfortunately  :michael:

23 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

If you opened it soon after you purchased it, ask for a refund or exchange.

Otherwise post on discogs/ socials if someone has the other missing disk and wants to trade... or just buy another copy.

There's not much you can do, unfortunately  :michael:

Yeah it’s been over a year probably since I bought it :rip:  I’ll probably just end up buying another copy. It’s only like $40 on Discogs 

Just like that my “BRANDY Never Say Never” Vinyl was delayed by 4 months. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Power love said:

Just like that my “BRANDY Never Say Never” Vinyl was delayed by 4 months. :clap3:

Four months :skull: 

Just now, Attitude said:

I'm trying to purge some of my collection, but I can't part with any of my records. :deadbanana:

it's so hard :deadbanana:

I wanna sell some of mine so I can get the new Jonas Brothers one but reselling here is so hard and I'm broke :rip:

3 hours ago, Power love said:

When I opened the email 'Info on your Brandy order" this morning, I knew it was gonna be a car crash of an announcement.

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

When I opened the email 'Info on your Brandy order" this morning, I knew it was gonna be a car crash of an announcement.

I honesty feel like they knew before hand this would be delayed but wanted the sales instead of being honest. 

What's the status of Aaliyah's OIAM vinyl from the label... I want to see what they look like before I cave in and buy a UO copy 

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

it's so hard :deadbanana:

I wanna sell some of mine so I can get the new Jonas Brothers one but reselling here is so hard and I'm broke :rip:

Selling the records is a whole other hassle. :deadbanana:

48 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What's the status of Aaliyah's OIAM vinyl from the label... I want to see what they look like before I cave in and buy a UO copy 

The fact that those were announced in the summer of 2021 and have yet to ship. :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

The fact that those were announced in the summer of 2021 and have yet to ship. :deadbanana:

Makes no sense :deadbanana4:

Amazon still hasn't shipped my Diamonds and Dancefloors :skull:

On 1/27/2023 at 9:40 PM, Glamthony said:

Thank you. I was reading that there's some rounded sleeves that are easier to fit into the printed sleeves that comes with some records.

I personally use the rounded sleeves for my records and they're great. They are easier to put in without having to worry about the empty corners of the sleeves bunching up, especially in tighter-fitting records. 

These are the ones I use.. $12 for 50 sleeves isn't too bad

On 1/30/2023 at 5:40 PM, James_Dean said:

Completely forgot I ordered these 

1 hour ago, Enigmatica said:

I personally use the rounded sleeves for my records and they're great. They are easier to put in without having to worry about the empty corners of the sleeves bunching up, especially in tighter-fitting records. 

These are the ones I use.. $12 for 50 sleeves isn't too bad

Thank you, i love that it's not as pricey as other brands

On 1/30/2023 at 2:40 PM, James_Dean said:

On 1/30/2023 at 3:29 PM, Attitude said:

15 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Completely forgot I ordered these 

:deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

D&D should arrive on Friday

RAYE should also arrive on Friday if it's shipped when they said it would 

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Dungeons & Dragons :huh: what a nerd

m6P0iBE.gif

Is there a regular black pressing of D&D? So far I‘ve only seen the black ice one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.