Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

12 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Non-VMP members, download the SHOP app, search VMP Mariah Carey, and check out without a membership! You’re welcome.

Got my order in. Thank you. Let’s hope they don’t get cancelled. :spin:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JoAddams said:

not $50 for 2lp & $35 for honey 2lp :rip:

I was sure that sold out on her shop was @Rocket doing :gayriahcat1:

I missed out on her official store (and they wouldn't ship to Australia any way), but snatched 3 copies of the 4LP from VMP.

IEQYQPv.gif

I got Visions as my VMP membership record so that I could buy the Butterfly box set :gaycat2: Basically spent $250+ CAD just for Butterfly.

Also my Renaissance alternate cover vinyl got lost in the mail and they don't have any copies left to replace it with lol. Kind of pissed about that but I like that the collectors edition comes with a booklet I guess :redface:

Edited by Indie

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Got my order in. Thank you. Let’s hope they don’t get cancelled. :spin:

Of course! I’ve done this before for other membership exclusive releases and it has yet to fail me. Fingers crossed!

I had to become VMP member for month to snatch this 4lp edition... 

15 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Nope.

Expanded Tracklist:

A1 Honey 4:59:00
A2 Butterfly 4:34:00
A3 My All 3:51:00

B1 The Roof (Back in Time) 5:14:00
B2 Fourth of July 4:23:00
B3 Breakdown 4:44:00

C1 Babydoll 5:06:00
C2 Close My Eyes 4:20:00
C3 Whenever You Call 4:21:00

D1 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) 3:49:00
D2 The Beautiful Ones 6:58:00
D3 Outside 4:46:00

E1 Honey (So So Def Mix) 5:11:00
E2 My All / Stay Awhile (So So Def Remix) 4:43:00
E3 The Roof (Back in Time) (Mobb Deep Extended Version) 5:31:00
E4 Breakdown (The Mo' Thugs Remix) 4:58:00
E5 Butterfly (Classic Bossa Nova) 4:10:00

F1 Honey (Bad Boy Remix) 5:32:00
F2 The Roof (Back in Time) (Full Crew Mix) 4:58:00
F3 Butterfly (Meme Club Radio) 4:17:00
F4 Whenever You Call 4:21:00
F5 Mi Todo 3:51:00

G1 Honey (Def Club Mix) 6:18:00
G2 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix) 9:50:00
G3 My All (Morales Classic Club Mix) 9:06:00

H1 Honey (Classic Mix) 8:05:00
H2 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Def "B" Fly Mix) 8:40:00
H3 The Roof (Back in Time) (Morales Funky Club Mix) 8:28:00

Also, Sorry King. I just assumed you'd be all over it. You're not slow like the other two.

:fan:

Thanks. And boooo at her not having these bonus tracks (all of them) placed on here.

Also :fan:

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

4LP now sold out on VMP.

I love how I forgot I had my bank card canceled last night due to an unknown charge, so I was confused at first why my payment wouldn’t take ? Oh well

I know everyone is hyped for Mariah but a few folklore variants are up on her german site and I just snatched them :jonny5: If it does end up shipping, I'll just need 2 more. Resellers won't be taking my coins :party:

5 minutes ago, Desire said:

I know everyone is hyped for Mariah but a few folklore variants are up on her german site and I just snatched them :jonny5: If it does end up shipping, I'll just need 2 more. Resellers won't be taking my coins :party:

Oh wow, you're right. Very tempted to snatch the Running Like Water variant.

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I literally overslept and didn't get anything. **** Mariah for partnering with them. I'm over it

Yeah. I’m tired of the partnerships.

10 minutes ago, Indie said:

I got Visions as my VMP membership record so that I could buy the Butterfly box set :gaycat2: Basically spent $250+ CAD just for Butterfly.

Wait, do they charge for that? I was confused as hell just trying to sign up wondering why they were making me choose a track or whatever :rip: I chose the Aaliyah vinyl even though I already have it, I was in such a rush worried Butterfly was gonna sell out :rip: I thought it was included in the membership price tbh, ugh why is this so confusing :rip:

Just now, Kings. said:

Yeah. I’m tired of the partnerships.

I don't understand (I literally just woke up so my head is a bit foggy), so was it available on her store and VMP? Or did her store connect to VMP when trying to check out? 

Also what time did this go live?? VMP usually doesn't drop till 9am pacific.... it seems like this dropped HELLA early  :deadbanana4:  i'm beyond pissed right now

2 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Oh wow, you're right. Very tempted to snatch the Running Like Water variant.

I had to grab them. I've been kicking myself since when they were originally released, I hadn't started collecting vinyl yet so I paid them no mind

Just now, James_Dean said:

I don't understand (I literally just woke up so my head is a bit foggy), so was it available on her store and VMP? Or did her store connect to VMP when trying to check out? 

Also what time did this go live?? VMP usually doesn't drop till 9am pacific.... it seems like this dropped HELLA early  :deadbanana4:  i'm beyond pissed right now

They were available on both her store and VMP. Sold out on her store in seconds.

The Folklore variants still being available just shows that the Midnight variants will still be available further down the line. :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Wait, do they charge for that? I was confused as hell just trying to sign up wondering why they were making me choose a track or whatever :rip: I chose the Aaliyah vinyl even though I already have it, I was in such a rush worried Butterfly was gonna sell out :rip: I thought it was included in the membership price tbh, ugh why is this so confusing :rip:

The membership does include the record, so it's $52 USD (at least for international customers) for whatever record you pick. I'm not sure if you can cancel your membership now though and still keep your Butterfly order.

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The Folklore variants still being available just shows that the Midnight variants will still be available further down the line. :deadbanana:

Exactly! It’s such a silly and tired marketing tactic and her and other artists need to stop it.

-

I still can’t believe I missed out on the deluxe. I hope when it’s available to non-members I can snatch it.

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This! If i did not wake up to grab some water i would have missed the box set.

There is a possibility they might restock it on her website if they see the demand, that happened with the rarities as well i think

I refreshed Mariah’s UK store and the 4LP was already sold out, it wasn’t even there before :rip: Has anybody actually managed to buy it from her store?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.