Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

The Joji - Nectar vinyl that I pre-ordered from UO over a year ago has been put on backorder YET again to January 2023. I truly don't get it since people definitely have it and it's literally for sale right now on Discogs. :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

I guess I'm off to cancel Iggy or dispute the charge :rip: 

49 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I guess I'm off to cancel Iggy or dispute the charge :rip: 

Dispute it because my email got bounced back. Their customer service contact is no longer in service. :skull:

Also, has anyone actually seen a physical picture of the deluxe version of Iggy's album? I remember a tweet from her saying she had only received the standard copies to sign. Every pic I've ever seen is just the standard and Discogs only has a listing for the standard version. I ordered the deluxe version so I'm starting to believe the deluxe version was never pressed? 

This user posted pictures of her signing the vinyl, but it's only the standard version.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Dispute it because my email got bounced back. Their customer service contact is no longer in service. :skull:

:deadbanana4: 

i'm so excited for the mariah vinyls. fully prepared to drop 300-400 on it. i'm gonna get the honey UO release and the 4LP, 2LP and the CD that I saw in the video. i'm so glad she's doing this. 

THE THREE COLORED VARIANTS OF BJÖRK FIRST 3 ALBUMS ARE UP NOW ON OLI I GOT POST AND HOMOGENIC LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOO :WAP::WAP::WAP:

My Hold the Girl came from Rough Trade. I get to listen a day early without listening to a leak technically

1 hour ago, VENUSWAVE said:

THE THREE COLORED VARIANTS OF BJÖRK FIRST 3 ALBUMS ARE UP NOW ON OLI I GOT POST AND HOMOGENIC LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOO :WAP::WAP::WAP:

I thought they'd repressed them. Slay! :jonnycat:

The lava variant of Hold The Girl :skull: how can I cancel my order that has already shipped :rip:

3 hours ago, VENUSWAVE said:

i got debut + post, only missing vespertine now! hope they restock soon :loki:

11 minutes ago, Desire said:

The lava variant of Hold The Girl :skull: how can I cancel my order that has already shipped :rip:

now that i seen the only variant i liked looks completely flat and boring, i’m glad i didn’t order it because i didn’t like ANY of the singles. one album wonder!

2 hours ago, Desire said:

OH NÖER :biblionny: How bad is it?

-

Ava Max album shipping out despite it getting pushed back to January 2023 :deadbanana2: 

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Got my Ariana vinyl. 

058c49e728.thumb.gif.b988fd3a9b04e258ee0

:bibliahh: not Jessica

2 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

Got My Everything, my collection is complete.

It sold out really fast :gaycat6:

It literally went within 5 minutes

-

Mariah’s webstore dropped Butterfly 25 merch, but no new vinyl (yet) so be on the lookout. It might be dropping tomorrow though since the announcement video did say it starts on the 16th.

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

:bibliahh: not Jessica

It literally went within 5 minutes

-

Mariah’s webstore dropped Butterfly 25 merch, but no new vinyl (yet) so be on the lookout. It might be dropping tomorrow though since the announcement video did say it starts on the 16th.

The slip mat mentions a deluxe Butterfly vinyl. I'm praying is not a store exclusive and it appears on amazon 

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Some of us OGs didn't have to panick for such restock 

I think back to how that vinyl bundle was sitting on her website for MONTHS. :ahh:

Her best album is due for a repress I fear

the demand is clearly there 

1 minute ago, GagaStefi said:

Her best album is due for a repress I fear

the demand is clearly there 

Pretty much her whole discography has been restocked in the last year.

If you snoozed, you lost

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.