Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

omg

so it seems that we're getting 2xLP, 4xLP boxset and UO Honey remixes?

I think that 2lp gatefold image might've been the inside of the Honey Remixes 

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I think that 2lp gatefold image might've been the inside of the Honey Remixes 

would one song with remixes reiqure so much text in the gatefold though? :thing: These seem to be song lyrics to me. the label colors are different from the one on Honey mockup

11 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

would one song with remixes reiqure so much text in the gatefold though? :thing: These seem to be song lyrics to me. the label colors are different from the one on Honey mockup

No, you're right! The inside pic of the gatefold is the same as the insert from the Butterfly lp :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

It’s Butterly. the brown colored center labels are the same as my MC30 pressing + plus there’s 8 new bonus tracks,  the original album is already 57 minutes long, and this is a remaster.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

So they're remastering the album? Cos the original is just 1 LP. Are they splitting it into 2 LP?

Yes and since this album is nearly an hour, it needed to be split on 2 LPs  :cm:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Not the Honey Remixes being an UO exclusive tho :biblionny:

she's killing my *******, again :jonnycat:

The way what Warner was releasing in 2016-19 from Madonna has been more exciting than whatever is coming out as a part of this "reissue campaign" :rip:

• Bedtime Stories getting finally repressed
  • Colored reissues of her albums
  • Japanese maxi singles replicas with rare mixes for RSD

all for reasonable prices too :skull:

Edited by bestfiction

now who's doing it like Mariah? truly the only one that cares about her legacy and releases, that 4xLP boxset is gonna be mine :smitten:

so glad i waited to purchase Butterfly on vinyl, i hope the 8 bonus tracks are not just remixes :mandown:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Ariana and Mariah coming soon? 

SecretPeriodicDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

And we will be buying :cm: 

Well Mariah’s stuff, I already have Ariana :fan:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Ariana's store just sent out an email... My Everything restock tomorrow

JBSef73.png

Is this for her US website only? Shipping is way too high and stuff gets lost all the time for us europeans who get her merch on that website 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Is this for her US website only? Shipping is way too high and stuff gets lost all the time for us europeans who get her merch on that website 

I would assume so, but hopefully you'll get lucky :michael:

Posting before she deletes, but Iggy said she signed the records WEEKS ago, but the company that she worked with on them are the ones with knowledge of the records whereabouts :deadbanana:

I’m so excited for Cheek to Cheek: Live on vinyl, but I noticed only one track from that era (well not that era particularly, but it should be present) and that’s The Lady Is a Tramp :jonny2: Had that been on there we’d have all of Cheek to Cheek on one big pressing :shakeno: 

33 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Posting before she deletes, but Iggy said she signed the records WEEKS ago, but the company that she worked with on them are the ones with knowledge of the records whereabouts :deadbanana:

This is the last time I buy Iggy Azalea merch. Shouldn't it be her job to find out what's going on with the vinyl? :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, Attitude said:

In other news, I guess they finally shipped out those $2,000 Interscope vinyl.

What a waste of money :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

This is the last time I buy Iggy Azalea merch. Shouldn't it be her job to find out what's going on with the vinyl? :deadbanana4:

She already explained numerous times what was going on with them and why she doesn’t work with them anymore, but it’s on them to ship the records out so :michael: I’m just gonna gather the evidence I have and dispute the charge with my bank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.