Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

I do it all the time on r/vinylcollectors. Obviously make sure you’re getting payment through PayPal G&S. It’s way better than selling on any other platform imo - no fees other than PayPal’s.

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

Also - r/vinylcollectors has a great feedback system, so whenever people purchase/sell you can get a review. So that way you’re selling/buying to legitimate users. 

hm...good to know! I'll check it out. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scream (2022) soundtrack was supposed to be released last spring and kept getting pushed back. I just received this email:

We regret to inform you that due to unexpected production delays, the shipping date for Scream (2022) has been pushed to early Summer 2023. The technical issues we’ve encountered with the manufacturing process of this release are unprecedented, and we don’t take these delays lightly.

After restarting the pressing process from scratch numerous times, the test pressings have failed to pass our quality standards, and we had to make the tough decision of not sending sub-par products out to our customers, especially after you’ve been waiting for so long.

Absolute mess! I should just cancel but the pre-orders were so limited.

Are they ever going to repress Kali's Sin Miedo with the original pink vinyl cover? I kinda hate the clear one from RSD :monkey:

12 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i missed this :monkey:

I have an extra copy if you’re willing to spend $1,000 for it :cm:

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Are they ever going to repress Kali's Sin Miedo with the original pink vinyl cover? I kinda hate the clear one from RSD :monkey:

Why not just buy the original pressing and swap the sleeves…

13 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Why not just buy the original pressing and swap the sleeves…

I want the original pink sleeve is what I meant.. a lot of the resell ones are a bit expensive for the iffy conditions they're in  :chick3:

How she hasn’t released the coloured vinyl yet (without those shitty t shirts) as a wide release, I’ll never know.

Omg I want that Anti :jonny:

Also I see the Britney wide releases, wish we got the deluxe versions of Circus (with Trouble and Quicksand...) and Femme Fatale :noparty:

Edited by ALA

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

How she hasn’t released the coloured vinyl yet (without those shitty t shirts) as a wide release, I’ll never know.

Here's a referral code for $10 off $50+ :gaycat1:

https://i.refs.cc/wPypcjC8?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo0MTQyNTg4NDN9

Omg omg I got Anti and it was free shipping hsiddjrkkeke ahhh!!!

Edit: omg is sold out already? Good thing I checked :rip:

Edited by ALA

So disappointed wanted that “Anti”. Hope it goes BACK on sale soon. 

Cost summary
Description Price
Total USD $70.88
Subtotal $39.98
Shipping & Handling $30.90

Hell no, I'm not paying 30 dollars for shipping

Missed 7" TUN and Anti :weeps: Why did I have so many work meetings today 

8 minutes ago, Musicology said:
Cost summary
Description Price
Total USD $70.88
Subtotal $39.98
Shipping & Handling $30.90

Hell no, I'm not paying 30 dollars for shipping

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I want the original pink sleeve is what I meant.. a lot of the resell ones are a bit expensive for the iffy conditions they're in  :chick3:

Oooh.

-

Ended up only getting Unapologetic and Rated R

Rihanna, Unapologetic (Opaque Fruit Punch 2LP)Rihanna, Rated R (Translucent Black Ice 2LP)Rihanna, Talk That Talk (Translucent Emerald Green LP)

I managed to nab these for $93 + free shipping from Urban Legends :jonny5:

use the code UL20OFF (may have to use a new email account)

These better make their way to Europe somehow. But then again I just want RR and Anti and they both work perfectly with black vinyl, so let's see...

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

These better make their way to Europe somehow. But then again I just want RR and Anti and they both work perfectly with black vinyl, so let's see...

Hopefully this and all Britney rereleases will make their way to Europe and not just on Amazon. 

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

sis the red anti was never on sale today it said sold out at that beginnings sis

blacks already availbables worldwide sis 

I bought Rated R & TTT! Could've used a coupon but didn't see them till after 🥲 Missed Anti again. I already have Loud & Unapologetic. And I don't care enough to get her first 2 albums. I also don't care for the clear version of GGGB, I wish it was a different color.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.