K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Wtf do they have to add to the discussion? :rip: Maybe HYBE should think about removing bullying and hate from their own environment...

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

She's literally the prettiest member, let's not lie. She's also prettier than both Jennie and Wonyoung. 

If it turns out that she is innocent or that the situation was a 2-sided beef between ex-friends instead, then it's gonna be over for everyone. She's already the most known and talked about 4th gen idol now. The way she has shaken the Kpop industry within weeks after her debut, and the way Hybe is ready to risk it all for her :skull:Like the most powerful it-couple in Kpop history literally got exposed because of her :rip: 

The power she holds  :ohwow: 

le-sserafim-debut-single-fearless-receiv

you must be on cr4ck… anyways 

NURSE HE ESCAPED AGAIN!

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Wtf do they have to add to the discussion? :rip: Maybe HYBE should think about removing bullying and hate from their own environment...

Of course a lot of Asians in Asia find these western anti-Asian hate crime propaganda extremely racist because it lumps all of them in together with those Chinese punks.  And in the case of Korea, those Japanese punks, too!

:cm:

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Ok? They're still not female idols. Korea doesn't view them the same way. I don't even like Sunmi at all but lbr.

Oh trust me, they do, unless you're supposing korea view sunmi as a talentless doll? :ducky:

I've actually seen Sunmi for free multiple times at her peak and she wasn't treated much like an idol. She was even drunk on stage one day at a uni festival in 2018. :rip: No idol would be able to do that at their peak.

She's just mega fad now and to answer the first question of if she would have been able to smash with Love Dive, the answer is: NO! :ducky:

17 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I like the other version equally tbh :coffee2:

I love when artists release alternate versions of music videos bc there's always so many gorgeous scenes that get left out. Sana and Jihyo :jonny:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

The energy wow>>>>>>> :flame: It’s kinda insane how a group with 3 foreigners are so popular in SK 

!

Chills :flame:

Um chile anyways so

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah let’s just show some random spotify single and street woman fighter song and try to “prove some points”, and crop out all the successful ones before that :dies: Ignorant ass.

Tail and You Cant Sit With Us were spotify singles? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You must be fun at parties...  You must be a fat introvert who doesn't have any friends and feels like the whole world owes you something, just because you don't know how the world works.

Yea, this is basically more than half of this thead tbh. I'm here like once a month for the giggles because these fad stanning weirdos are so damn entertaining. :ducky:

LOOOVE them!!! :ducky::heart:

I- the fountain of crack Garam has some of y'all drinking from

10 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Tail and You Cant Sit With Us were spotify singles? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I’m talking about the ones below that, genius. And those two are literally her only “flop” singles and even they charted within the top 50… like she ain’t the fad that you’re desperately making her out to be :rip: give it up deelishi

and try to come up with something else because your behavior in the last few pages is telling something about yourself and it’s not cute :cm:

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Those are literally her only “flop” singles and even they charted within the top 50… like she ain’t the fad that you’re desperately making her out to be :rip: give it up deelishi

and try to come up with something else because your behavior in the last few pages is telling something about yourself and it’s not cute :cm:

Like I care about what someone with 15K posts on ATRL thinks about me :ducky:

Sunmi still got outcharted by this massive fad :ducky:

Ahn Ji-young at the Japan Tokyo Showcase

Sunmi was a fool for releasing TAIL after she had finally gained back some momentum :swan: 

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Like I care about what someone with 15K posts on ATRL thinks about me :ducky:

Sunmi still got outcharted by this massive fad :ducky:

Ahn Ji-young at the Japan Tokyo Showcase

She outcharted a lot of female soloists, yet you’re fixated on Sunmi:dies: did she hurt you or something? I hope you heal quickly. 

and idk what my 15k posts since January 2017 would have to do with this but okay lol. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Sunmi was a fool for releasing TAIL after she had finally gained back some momentum :swan: 

She was even a bigger fool for not including Pporappippam and Noir on 1/6 :biblio:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

She outcharted a lot of female soloists, yet you’re fixated on Sunmi:dies: did she hurt you or something? I hope you heal quickly. 

and idk what my 15k posts from January 2017 would have to do with this but okay lol. 

@Witnessed ET

Clearly you're too much invested in this thread so yea once again I don't really care about what someone who's on here everyday thinks of me. :ducky:

And we're talking about Sunmi because someone was asking if she could have smashed with Love Dive in 2022, wake up! :ducky:

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they take everything literally :rip: Like I am so different from them, and is new to Kpop and stan culture in general. And what I have gathered from being in here is that some of them really lack communication skills and are really bad at reading other people :skull:  And also most of them being older than me and still acting like this :skull:

Right. :rip: Some of them should really join a book reading club or something to meet actual people and develop social skills and at the same time read something else than the ATRL K-Pop thread because getting offended almost instantly by a user who pops up every other months to discuss a second gen kpop fad female singer is not IT. :ducky:

But yea, you spilled. :ducky:

On 5/21/2022 at 2:41 PM, cloudbusting said:

yeah, she’s one of my favorite soloists, probably only behind Sunmi and Yukika :jonny6:

this is too good :wanda:

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.b86593de65

Kings of K-pop

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

@Witnessed ET

Clearly you're too much invested in this thread so yea once again I don't really care about what someone who's on here everyday thinks of me. :ducky:

And we're talking about Sunmi because someone was asking if she could have smashed with Love Dive in 2022, wake up! :ducky:

Lol I come here once in a while to get updates on kpop and post about my fave kpop artists because I’m a kpop stan, so if you’re trying to insinuate something negative about me by bringing up my post history, then let me just tell you: you don’t know me

Now going back to Sunmi, you’ve made it clear plenty of times in the past few pages that this was more than just the Love Dive question and you clearly are posting from a place of dislike and bias against her. So forgive me for not playing along with you and seeing right through your trolling. Maybe you’re not used to people calling you out for your bullshit, but I simply did. :dies:

3 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

:gayriahcat2:

ugh so good :gaycat6:

The troll circlejerking

4 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

:gayriahcat2:

This song is so euphoric

6 minutes ago, oceans said:

this is too good :wanda:

the entire album tbh :jonny6: