• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave Girls choosing Kepler as worst 

Kepler choosing Brave Girls as best

That was awkward :dies: but at least BG's explanation was good

stepped foot back in korea and are back to lip syncing it's kinda hilarious actually nnnnnn

snippet of loona’s comeback sounds like the start of a vogue banger I’m so ready 

21 minutes ago, Antunes said:

stepped foot back in korea and are back to lip syncing it's kinda hilarious actually nnnnnn

0:28 the way Ning Ning ATE them omg :dies: 

I love her so much

Hyolyn and Brave Girls finale songs sound like my faves

LOONAs sounds good too

LOONA got voted as the worst performance 3 times, I just know twitter is a mess right now

17 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

:bibliahh: This is RaNia all over again

I'm happy Sriya will get to debut, she's really talented and learned Korean so fast. 

From the videos I felt like Gabi had more work to do, but she sounds like she's a good singer. 

Now we're just waiting for Leia's exit announcement :rip:

LEIA-IS-A-SNAKE.gif

Queendom this week was by far the best week across the board. Nearly every group did their best performance of the season. I’m keen to hear the songs tomorrow, but judging from the snippets, none of them are going to be amazing.

29 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Sriya is so gorgeous!

33 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Both girls are gorgeous! Joining that sunken ship is a terrible career choice tho :!ohno:

50 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Whew I’m excited for these two :clap3:

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Just searched "Sunmi bullying" and there's 0 results so seems like it was a non-event :giraffe:

She has 4 or 5 tweets crying about the public reaction and asking what she did wrong because the online boards of the show were flooded with bad comments about her. :ducky:

Of course it was only in Korean.

People online are still laughing at her out of anyone for telling one girl she didn't have any "aura" or something along these lines.

these two were a pleasant surprise, they’re so real :heart:

Giving me flashbacks to Nayeon and Tzuyu who were so awkward with each other :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

She has 4 or 5 tweets crying about the public reaction and asking what she did wrong because the online boards of the show were flooded with bad comments about her. :ducky:

Of course it was only in Korean.

People online are still laughing at her out of anyone for telling one girl she didn't have any "aura" or something along these lines.

Shockingly, it probably hurt her feelings to get told death threats over a TV show. Were you one of those people just wondering? :swan:

1 hour ago, uusagii said:

Oh, my bad :rip: I just remember "Gashina" being a cultural phenomenon in Korea (with it going viral and what not) and felt that she hasn't reached a similar height like that since then.

And you're right. :rip: Gashina is her best charting song in korea right now at #990 with Pporappippam which is much recent. :ducky:

Props to Full Moon too for charting better than most of her recent releases. :ducky:

She's kinda the Katy of Kpop. :ducky:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Shockingly, it probably hurt her feelings to get told death threats over a TV show. Were you one of those people just wondering? :swan:

So suddenly it wasn't a non event? :ducky:

Beside a single (undeserved) death threat, she's still being ridiculed (deserved) for her horrible judging putting down girls that were 15 years younger than her. :ducky:

Sunmi's should be dragged for her queer baiting too. :ducky:

Just now, Windy Day said:

So suddenly it wasn't a non event? :ducky:

Beside a single (undeserved) death threat, she's still being ridiculed (deserved) for her horrible judging putting down girls that were 15 years younger than her. :ducky:

I never said it was a big or small event as that was my first reply and post today. 

So she's still being tormented by crazy overly online people? I believe it, I'm witnessing it right now.

Hating on Sunmi of all people is so random :rip:

Went through this thread and why do i keep seeing some ppl say garam could be an it girl when the other girls in her group are way prettier and talented? like that lil girl is average

She’ll never be wonyoung and jennie! 

Explains a lot, even she knew it was bad :emofish:

I wonder if she means the mv or just... for the group comeback :gaycat6: