• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Sure Jennie! She probably didn’t keep up with TWICE to see what working non stop looks like.

“But for three years after
debuting, we worked nonstop without
resting. You know,” 

2414996_gi8bb7n477ch90.gif

Girl what's with the comparison, no body wants to be milked like Twice and overworked to death anyway. 

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:ahh: when did they become british?

This is so random:bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Exo Trump

Blackpink The Queen

BTS Biden 

Was Kpop always so political :deadbanana2:

I’m sorry but LOONA’s vocals are horrible. That Wings performance was bad :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Sept said:

What? Why i don't know about this? :deadbanana2:

cause there is no scandal 

22 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

I'm glad she's sharing this with us and hope she's now ok. Kinda wish fans stop with their fanfics, Jennie needed time for herself last year

FTrvOaRUEAAQR4w?format=jpg&name=small

FTrvOpNVsAIOP9k?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah, she mentioned a little bit on their documentary too. but it was noticeable that she did have health issues…  

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

why YGE never announce their schedules, we could have got HD fansites pictures! 

50 minutes ago, Narima said:

Jennie already getting rid of the orange hair :gaycat6:

She’s sick! Can’t believe this will be her only photo shoot with ginger hair :toofunny3:

She need to make a comeback after their tour!! #JNK1 

Yeah i'm shedding some tears

I saw the Brave Girls leak many times but it's just another level of gorgeous in HD quality. The outfits, concept, stage details, message...

The medieval/classical arrangement of Red Sun is sooo good. It completely washes the original. Minyoung ate with her vocals as usual, especially in the last verse. 

23 minutes ago, rzal said:

cause there is no scandal 

Then why was your fave having a Lady Gaga Artpop Do What U Want level of meltdown on twitter? :ducky:

@Sept Basically she received huge backlash online after people saw the way she was treating and degrading Girls Planet 999 contestants. :ducky:

9 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Then why was your fave having a Lady Gaga Artpop Do What U Want level of meltdown on twitter? :ducky:

@Sept Basically she received huge backlash online after people saw the way she was treating and degrading Girls Planet 999 contestants. :ducky:

The insane terrorists that posted death threats to her were sued, I hope they received big fines :clap3:

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

I'm glad she's sharing this with us and hope she's now ok. Kinda wish fans stop with their fanfics, Jennie needed time for herself last year

FTrvOaRUEAAQR4w?format=jpg&name=small

FTrvOpNVsAIOP9k?format=jpg&name=small

I find this so funny to read, like maybe people who don’t really know about k-pop will think ‘wow this idol has so much more freedom of speech than the others due to their success / her individuality!’ when it reads even more like a PR Statement read with a gun to her temple :lmao: it’s vague because it happens to every idol, most of which don’t get the privilege of complaining about it on a global publication

19 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Just searched "Sunmi bullying" and there's 0 results so seems like it was a non-event :giraffe:

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

The Queen is also queen of Australia and New Zealand, so maybe that's why they chose BP, because of Rosé and Jennie's connections to those countries. 

1 hour ago, BTS said:

Exo Trump

Blackpink The Queen

BTS Biden 

Was Kpop always so political :deadbanana2:

Don't forget Red Velvet Kim Jong Un
main-qimg-708abacf94fd3573a03eeca4c665c4

Sunmi got into bigger mess for her company’s NFT nonsense than her judging

some of y’all will make up the dumbest **** :rip:

Sunmi didn’t bully anyone. The lie ! She got dragged because she was making weird expressions and that’s it :rip: 

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

This is so random:bibliahh:

I mean I guess technically speaking Rose is Australian and Jennie lived in NZ for years so... maybe that's why? But still so random :lmao:

9 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where do y’all bring these “hottakes” from? :rip:

24 Hours

Full Moon

Gashina

Heroine

Siren (literally got PAKs)

Pporappippam

When We Disco

all legitimate HITS. 

Noir and Lalalay also went top 10 on Gaon (although they didn’t have much longevity).

Tail and You Can’t Sit With Us are technically her only “flops” but they still went top 50 so there’s that. 

Oh, my bad :rip: I just remember "Gashina" being a cultural phenomenon in Korea (with it going viral and what not) and felt that she hasn't reached a similar height like that since then.

Edited by uusagii