K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I know it's a remake but... this the truest K-Pop song I've heard in like A DECADE?! This is gorgeous and so pure... OMG. This deserves the world and beyond :jonny5:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait for the HQ but yeah... :matty: 

1 minute ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4:

Hyoyeon unnie shaking 

EAJTqOp.gif

12 minutes ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4:

The growth!:clap3:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Not blinks thinking Nayeon only sold 20k albums who gonna tell them 

dying-dead.gif

Literally none of us are thinking that but go off. Unless you are talking about twt because onces on twt can be insufferable as well. Nayeon can literally sell 500k or more. 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Not blinks thinking Nayeon only sold 20k albums who gonna tell them 

dying-dead.gif

They were talking about ktown4u numbers. Some Twice stans were comparing with BP 1st day numbers. Just a twitter stans thing...

• ShowChamp.EP435: taru, Walking After U, LE SSERAFIM, YERIN, NINE.i, ONEUS, TNX, Ciipher, T1419, Kang Butter, Seung Guk Lee, JEONG SEWOON, AB6IX, ASTRO

Wonder if in the past week Yerin has caught up with any former staff members of hers.

:cm:

I need SM to debut a new EXO esque BG this year....I loved BB and they went downhill, EXO was there to pick me up but I've been dry since they released Love Me Right :rip:

LIGHT*SUM's best track is hitting HARD today tbh

24 members :rip:

Taeyeon's INVU (song) living rent free in my head 

Stray kids deserve BTS success! No disrespect to BTS, they are talented but since I started listening to kpop, there are so many amazing groups. I'm surprised BTS and their extremely cheesy English songs are representing kpop worldwide... 

24 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not even the first time a 24 member kpop girl group has been done.  Of course, the previous attempt ran out of money as they were preparing to debut the second set of 8 girls.  And if there's a crypto crash, that won't be the last time one of these 24 member girl groups run out of money.

(youtube channel)

46 minutes ago, ZENO said:

LIGHT*SUM's best track is hitting HARD today tbh

I like LIGHT MY GIRL better

It’s weird how intl stans keep saying that the pictures of Jennie and V are fake meanwhile in SK the story is discussed and reported everywhere from pann, to naver, to official channels news like MBC KBS and SBS news :deadbanana4:

Now media are pushing the narrative that cheating happened since GD was acting mad on insta, and bc V rumored ex is one of Jennie acquaintance :coffee:

They want drama so bad :dies:

33 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Stray kids deserve BTS success! No disrespect to BTS, they are talented but since I started listening to kpop, there are so many amazing groups. I'm surprised BTS and their extremely cheesy English songs are representing kpop worldwide... 

Stray Kids is gen 4 BTS, they are on their way :cm:

2 hours ago, Morsmordre said:

Literally none of us are thinking that but go off. Unless you are talking about twt because onces on twt can be insufferable as well. Nayeon can literally sell 500k or more. 

You know damn well not a single blink here mentioned nayeon ofc I’m talking about twitter :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

They were talking about ktown4u numbers. Some Twice stans were comparing with BP 1st day numbers. Just a twitter stans thing...

No one compared. A chart acc said she joined Lisa and rosé then blinks started to said only 20k when it doesn’t represent 10% of twice total sales 

Edited by Dialamba

1 hour ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

you know before releasing their English songs they had korean songs??? And they have imo one the best korean albums. They have a great discography overall. BTS deserve their success even if their music went downhill. SKZ can stay behind them I guess. :gaycat2:

Edited by Dialamba

2 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Hey, after Lessaniljin copied their concept, looks like H1-key are going to return the favor by forcing their royalist bully representative out of the group, too.

So, her Thai father political stance made the poor girl leave the group? A mess :deadvision:

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

What company is that?

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You know damn well not a single blink here mentioned nayeon ofc I’m talking about twitter :coffee2:

No one compared. A chart acc said she joined Lisa and rosé then blinks started to said only 20k when it doesn’t represent 10% of twice total sales 

Well twt people are dumb but i have seen onces also shading the album ktow4u first day sales today so i will just conclude its a waste of time to talk about dumb people on that bird app