• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

Yeah, I don’t think the law firm expected HYBE to expose that girl’s wrongdoings. So she basically leaked the other girl’s nudes in middle school and Garam confronted her when she did? 

This is just :doc: 

wait @ this coming, she deserves for this to smash it’s gorgeous :jonny6:

I hope Tzuyu gets to promote in Taiwan. They have free time when Nayeon starts to promote her solo so it's the perfect time to get her some Taiwan base gigs. 

6 hours ago, Zack said:

I'll believe it when I see it, that's all I'm gonna say. She always plays catfish with this "full album" and then it never comes. 

You can see a version of this same news every year for the past half a decade. :rip:

I hate but I love her full album approach. Then she cut all the fillers and her mini album are always TOP Quality. 

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

Their plan kinda works because the initial expośe wasn’t even about the accident that happened when they were in elementary school. It was about the sexual drawings and remarks that Garam allegedly made on SNS and no one is talking about them anymore. 

Yeah but they weren’t exactly proven though so I guess people let it go. Meanwhile this one is way more serious for Koreans and I think their strategy might work. For the first time in weeks, I can actually see HYBE being strategic but lemme just wait for the whole thing to conclude. 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

YUJU's comeback funds = acquired :clap3:

And a latino bop sneaked its way into the album, too:WAP:

He did a song with Jessi? Damn Jessi is collabing with everybody nowadays. 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

He did a song with Jessi? Damn Jessi is collabing with everybody nowadays. 

Well, she's a booked, busy and in demand queen:clap3:TxT is next

And both Daniel and Yuju went on her show, so I'd say there was a good relation between the two of them before.

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

wait @ this coming, she deserves for this to smash it’s gorgeous :jonny6:

pandering to koreans after her 98% english songs bombed seems to be working :clap3:

11 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Was he unsatisfied with where his career was going?

Probably not unsatisfied but questioning if it’s actually what he wanted to do. There’s actually a video from a couple years ago that I can’t find right now ago of Jackson and Jinyoung talking about the conflict between their personality and their persona, which I think is in the same vein of what he was conflicted about here. I can imagine it’s common for celebrities.

57 minutes ago, Cazy said:

pandering to koreans after her 98% english songs bombed seems to be working :clap3:

her Korean release last year did nothing but go off :clap3:

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

her Korean release last year did nothing but go off :clap3:

the mini was just cover songs which all charted higher than most of tellusaboutyourself and the vaccines album :deadbanana4: (they were a snooze tho)

1 hour ago, Cazy said:

Not even one little english adlib this time. I know she was sweating. but rent was due :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Cazy said:

the mini was just cover songs which all charted higher than most of tellusaboutyourself and the vaccines album :deadbanana4: (they were a snooze tho)

ELISY still did well despite being mostly English, and Square especially. 

tbh I do just get overly defensive sometimes tho :toofunny2:

Not blinks thinking Nayeon only sold 20k albums who gonna tell them 

dying-dead.gif

Yeri and Sunmi stanning Yerin in their stories today aaaah Baekinators are rising up :jonny6:

33 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

ELISY still did well despite being mostly English, and Square especially. 

tbh I do just get overly defensive sometimes tho :toofunny2:

don't get me wrong i love all of her albums :dies: it's just amusing to observe korea tuning out whenever she forgets who her main audience is :cm:

The actor from business proposal has a little resemblance to chanyeol

MLD new girl group Chanty has been trending the whole day in the Philippines. I hope the Filipino support will help Lapillus succeed. As they are responsible for a lot of youtube streaming numbers in kpop. 

https://twitter.com/offclLapillus/status/1529116284004184064?t=GT6pBm5l9TJW32LG0lbe-Q&s=19

Edited by Marche