Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wasn't the next TWICE Korean mini supposed to come in May? :rip:

Istg JYPig always manages to get on my last nerves.

gayon-gayoung.gif

I need their comeback ASAP. I can't stand the thought of maybe Scientist being their last korean OT9 comeback.

28 minutes ago, CBC said:

Another smash in the bag. Best SNSTD member I fear :clap3:

This looks expensive

All of her releases bombed. Why would SM still invest so much on her:deadbanana4: 

Glad that Starship sent them to a KPOP festival where people know their songs for their first oversea gig . It’s less stressing for them 

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

This looks expensive

All of her releases bombed. Why would SM still invest so much on her:deadbanana4: 

Well she's telling us to get swept away by her, so maybe SM listened and she swept away their bank account :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Glad that Starship sent them to a KPOP festival where people know their songs for their first oversea gig . It’s less stressing for them 

Can't wait to see Yujin on the Coachella stage in a couple years :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Zack said:

You're believing fake stuff on Twitter. The glasses were not Blanc designs and Tiffany's purple dress looked like a similar colour to one sold by Blanc but it's not the same (it's missing the embroidered/lace detailing at the front). 

SM used Blanc in a movie they produced in 2014 and many SM idols have been styled in her brand, but SNSD have never worn it in public. 

Hmm, then I wonder if it has something to do with the fact the girls weren’t getting a cut but she was advertising it via the group’s name 

hyomatica was always going to be the moment no matter what the gullible sones who got baited and melted down said

NhgH9My.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

39 minutes ago, Adama said:

Oh wow I didn't realise it was basically a stadium level festival, maybe that random upcoming London festival should've booked an actual venue instead of doing it in some cheap park :rip:

6 hours ago, Gaia said:

Aespa having 50% male and female fans is so weird considering their concept. Thought they’d be female driven

When you think it about it though, their whole sci-fi, metaverse concept has such a nerdy boy appeal. It reads like it was dreamed up by a crypto bro or something.

6OpFh6t.gif

This is so wild to me. Did someone really get on a helicopter to stalk their rehearsals? :lmao:

Anyway yeah I think a big reason why aespa has 50\50 male & female fans is due to their lore.

It's probably really appealing to gamers & the like. The whole concept of 4 girls in a futuristic world\metaverse with virtual counterparts (ae) having to defeat the final boss (tm) Black Mamba sounds exactly like the plot to some sort of video game :dies: I know alot of aespa stans who are gamers as well and I don't think that's a coincidence. 

Plus the fact that they're all very attractive helps too. And last time I heard Winter especially was really popular among teenage male fans :skull:

NhgH9My.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

This is so wild to me. Did someone really get on a helicopter to stalk their rehearsals? :lmao:

This fandom :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

This looks expensive

SM investing in talent :clap3:

2 hours ago, ZENO said:

HYOYEON IS ABOUT TO THE RELEASE SNSD’S BEST SOLO EVER OH MY GOD, THIS IS HEAVENLY ALREADY :wanda:

wait Miss Terry is about to serve i fear

50 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Subzero said:

6OpFh6t.gif

classique

1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

This looks expensive

The way SM goes so hard for her is so funny to me. This isn't the first time too, the way they managed to bury her connection with Burning Sun & her assault scandal? She doesn't even chart anywhere :skull: I really wanna know what dirt she has on them cause...

NhgH9My.gif

Edited by Billionaire

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:ahh:

I mean the aespa girls are very pretty and have their AIs counterparts, no wonder they have a lot of male fans nnnnnnn

That Hyoyeon teaser doesn't sound good, the ****. :lakitu:

휩쓸려 내게 좀 더 깊이

DEEP. DEEP. DEEP. DEEP. DEEP.

WHIP. WHIP. WHIP. WHIP. WHIP.

Why is it this catchy :psyduck: