K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

nmixx best and most talented jypig gg, they'll stomp on everyone when they get a nice song (next comeback) :gaygacat5:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I hate the blonde on NingNing it washes her so much

The auburn or whatever that was she had during Savage and DCT is literally HER color, she should go back to that and never change it again :jonny:

I don't use aespa like that but I really like NingNing, and I feel like her and Giselle make a really iconic bad ***** duo love their vibe 

A NingNing/Giselle subunit would eat internationally with the right material.

aespa19 is coming. :WAP:

1 minute ago, Sailor Venus said:

nmixx best and most talented jypig gg, they'll stomp on everyone when they get a nice song (next comeback) :gaygacat5:

They need to worry about Korea remembering they exist first.

IVE and LE SSERAFIM are eating them up I fear.

It seems like every company has their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to their training programs.

SM last two GGs are such weak performers compare to their direct competitors, but they excel at what we expect from them. 

Nmixx is such a huge improvement from Twice and Itzy in the vocal department. 

Lia seems like she should be one of the most talented idols who should excel at singing, since she was also trained at SM, dancing and performing but she excels at neither :rip:

WgFrKkq.gif

Loona and Eunji ate the girls up tonight on Queendom. :clap3:

Edited by Iridesence

The comments saying get Giselle to leave instead :rip: but wow imagine they pull a Red Velvet and add a member a bit after debut

IVE are truly the daughters of SISTAR.

Giving digital monster teas

26 minutes ago, Jared said:

They need to worry about Korea remembering they exist first.

IVE and LE SSERAFIM are eating them up I fear.

well i wouldn't want to be remembered by p.O.O.p either, let's hope their new music is good :fan:

31 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

Not a midzy by any chance but its 2022, and itzy was never presented as a vocal based group so I don't see why sheeps are always dragging them for that, like at least when they perform they are good at it and not sounding absolutely different from their studio vocals in a bad way. One thing about itzy, you will never fall asleep watching them perform, can't say the same about a lot of so called superior talented groups :swan:

spill

this is also why kicking Liability out shouldn’t be a problem, her below avarage vocals doesn’t really add much to the group :eli:

OT:

:clap3:

hyoyonce knowles lead :soda:

is starship a talent factory? wjsn DOES have yeonjung, the only third gen girl seeing her vocally

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this is also why kicking Liability out shouldn’t be a problem, her below avarage vocals doesn’t really add much to the group :eli:

Liability :deadbanana4:

Anyways I like Lia's singing so I don't really mind her lol 

The nerve to come for Lia when she’s a in group with 4 main dancers and dan keep up with hard choreographies can’t say the same for these these called main dancers and good performers anyway :gaycat5:

Edited by Dialamba

5 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

Liability :deadbanana4:

Anyways I like Lia's singing so I don't really mind her lol 

yeah she has the best tone in the group, i just like to poke fun at ha :gayalipacat5:

Happy for Loona/Eunji getting #1 in dance

but Hyolyn/Minyoung should have gotten #1 in vocal, it was the only unit that didn't have a loud ass backtrack or voice cracks 

Eunha getting #1 for VIVIZ is a kii :bibliahh: she's cute tho, we love her

Edited by Ghiles

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Haven't you guys been kpop fans for years? It is directly impossible for aespa to debut a new member since SM already has a gg with 5 members which is RV. Companies do not have multiple bgs or ggs with the same amount of members, since it would make it harder for the public to differentiate them.

Like Yeri was added to RV later because of Sulli leaving f(x), since RV and f(x) would've both have had 4 members after Sulli departure. RV had just debuted and weren't established yet compared to f(x), so it made sense for SM to add Yeri to the group. 

But I thought everyone knew that yeri would be added, SM never stated that Aespa would be 5 yeri came later because she was really young 

lbr yeti only debuted to lower the age average which angelic hagrene highly brought up

i dont see any significant benefit for aespa to add new member

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

except to kick giselless/replace karineck main dancer position/compete with lily m:gaycat2:

Edited by Raspy

3 hours ago, WhalieX said:

Ohh so these festivals are back in full scale now?? I hope the crowd will be as hype as they were before.

They will be after 2 years of restrictions! 
Students are READY  :WAP:

nanana is such a weird name (reminds me of lalalay, legend sunmi ha impact) but looking at those credits their best TT might be coming.

after looking at the rest of the credits, i'm ready to be slayed

fVZDiO6.gif

This is a bop :jonny: