OMG

:jonny5:

36 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The Shining reference in SKZ MV! Nice

Happy spooky October month ******* :jonny:

13 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

best male album of the year is coming 

5stCAMh.gif%C2%A0

He's going to hell for teasing the album for over a month, who does that? :angry:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They have actually been referencing it ever since Venom. 

I feel like their lore is all over the place and nobody understands it or even know that they have a lore :rip:

Are you serious? I've never noticed the Shining references from VENOM :rip:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Her time WILL come! I just KNOW it!:WAP:

what happened to her eye? or it's just a part of her outfit?

LeSserafim's teasers sound absolutely fantastic omfg

The rock song on LSF's record is so out of place:ahh:

what i hate about jyp is they tease comebacks for two months just for the titles to be garbage (i see you itzy and skz)

Little reminder for those who are new to Kpop.

Lets not forget Gdragon’s impact :clap3:

I need Attention (or Hype Boy who knows) to surpass that lazy and bad IVE song one more time

Perched for Seulgi, Mamamoo, le sserafim and g idle comebacks this month

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like the girls except for Giselle are always uncomfortable when they are going to these overseas events, promotions, interviews etc. 

Like you can tell that Giselle obviously loves all of it, while the other members just wanna go back to Korea  :dies:

Nah Ning Ning is loving it! The fashion world is her territory 

59 minutes ago, Flomik said:

what happened to her eye? or it's just a part of her outfit?

I don't think it's part of her outfit. She said she had an allergic reaction to something.

---

This video is SENDING me.:ahh: Someone needs to make a few gifs out of it.

Seulgi MV looks not as good as the concept teasers.

Edited by DelRey

38 minutes ago, Chemist said:

NewJennies obliterated Old Jennie's comeback :alexz2:

Love Dive's longevity :deadbanana4:

Is it bigger than Next Level at this point?

3 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

they're models. i truly think they've peaked after this. fans just aren't here for 2 year releases, they'll be pushing 30, and fans will catch on to all of them being done af with performing. they'll continue to have cute instagram careers until 4gen completely takes over.

not looking forward to the tour either because you know they'll be done af :ahh:

They could have gone much further than this their actual true potential is explosive.

But I mean Jisoo just got double her contract for Cartier. At this point, doing music doesn't even make sense for the girls. Plus I don't think they'll really physically enjoy being on tour. I do think this will be their last era. I said that as soon as Pink Venom came out. With YG moving on to 4th gen and the girls making bank without needing to release music and the physical rigors of touring....I just don't see any point. The girls can break records and sell just as many albums with their solo single-album releases. But the real money is in their influencer work.

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Chuu having a happy LOONA-LESS life:clap3:

Loona should have NEVER come together as OT12 officially. They should have stayed and promoted in their subunits as part of the official plan, and come together once every 2 years for an OT12 project. Their separate music videos would connect lore-wise, but ultimately their promotions would be separate. No members would be 'shared' among the units. And maybe every once and a while, an OT12 variety event. That would have continued to make bank for the members. A less messier version of NCT. Blockberry messed up big time.

FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Are you serious? I've never noticed the Shining references from VENOM :rip:

Yeah it's the same carpet 

175917d6e168e72e2a9976f55467f0e8434e990d

This is exactly what I'm talking about, look at Giselle and then look at Karina in the back :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022

7 minutes ago, yamiyuuuu said:

Love Dive's longevity :deadbanana4:

Is it bigger than Next Level at this point?

Not yet because NL had a bigger start. but it a chance to break their weekly record. (NL 27wks Love Dive 26wks) 

45 minutes ago, playboi said:

I need Attention (or Hype Boy who knows) to surpass that lazy and bad IVE song one more time

Them having almost the same ULS than LD its not happening anytime soon 

We can hate Giselle but her and NN are the only members who aren’t looking dead when they go overseas. Winter looks pissed all the time and Karina looks confused. 

this gif she deserves the it girl statue :heart:

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Not yet because NL had a bigger start. but it a chance to break their weekly record. (NL 27wks Love Dive 26wks) 

Them having almost the same ULS than LD its not happening anytime soon 

We can hate Giselle but her and NN are the only members who aren’t looking dead when they go overseas. Winter looks pissed all the time and Karina looks confused. 

this gif she deserves the it girl statue :heart:

spacer.png

I agree. It’s so funny how Winter and Karina just immediately switch when they go overseas :dies:

Ningning is always serving, my fave member. 
and Giselle definitely gets a confidence boost when she’s outside of Korea because she doesn’t get treated like an outsider as much as in Korea. :gaycat6:

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah it's the same carpet 

175917d6e168e72e2a9976f55467f0e8434e990d

Interesting 

I wonder If theres a connection :dancehall:

Karina with Giselle outfit would have been such a serve, but you can force taste and sexiness. You either have it or not :coffee2:

Too bad bc Karina body is amazing and she have good proportions 

Yukika just posted in an ig story that a drunk neighbor knocked at her door for 30 minutes and tried to get inside her apartment :chick3:

glad she’s safe but god that must be terrifying

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Interesting 

I wonder If theres a connection :dancehall:

All of their mv’s are connected and the streets are saying that “Maxident” is a prequel to whatever happened in “Oddinary” etc.

But their whole lore is just messy and people have given up trying to find out whatever is happening cause nobody knows :toofunny3: Honestly JYP could’ve been better at showcasing their lore, if they truly wanna go that route, cause all of it is just confusing at this point :dies:

The same goes for NMIXX 

Edited by Pluto2022