K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

BP will clear SNSD both internationally and domestically

I think domestic charts can be anyone's playground. Korean charting completely depends upon which song gp liked the best. Even as a blink, i wouldn't be completely confident over bp dominating. Plus snsd can just cb with a gp friendly hit plus gp will be nostalgic. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the way they recicled the kick it sets

W6hT30C.gif

Also Winter serving Tomboy throwing the lollipop 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

FW_21beXwAIp_ba?format=jpg&name=large

Jessi is going on hiatus :eek: 

PNATION also announced that she left the label yesterday :cm: 

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

PNATION also announced that she left the label yesterday :cm: 

I saw that. Weird that she ended her note with "PNation for life"

Just now, Cheers said:

I saw that. Weird that she ended her note with "PNation for life"

Probably genuinely looking for a hiatus/time off. If she's a recording artist on a label she HAS releasing and recording obligations. Probably also ended the contract on good terms, with like her being able to return with a new contract whenever being an option. 

TXT critical and commercial failure

Its what they deserve for not pushing Opening Sequence for the TT

fbgwpsO.gif

2 hours ago, OrionHwang said:

It's facts unless you're blind. Weren't Aespa actually bashed for their visuals when they debut, people saying they're a no visual group, they didn't look like SM idols etc.
Until SM's AI-look a like payola kicked in. :rip:

Those "real visual" were praised right from the start. :cm:

People always say that to every new SM group. This was red velvet when they debuted 

1. [+361, -32] She's not an average face in the streets but she's average among idols... Doesn't have that chic feel like Krystal or the captivating beauty like Sulli... Nothing special about her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just another face you call pretty

2. [+352, -28] They didn't feel like an SM idol group but an idol group from some nugu company... Maybe because it's their first time but they don't have anything special about them despite being pretty. They look short with bad proportions... Just not SM's style at all. When Soshi or f(x) first debuted, they brought something really refreshing but not this time..

3. [+182, -18] Eh

4. [+22, -6] Average idol visuals;;; nothing special about the members and the song sucks;;

5. [+21, -6] And the SM media play begins

6. [+19, -2] I can't believe at all that they're from SM... What happened?! The entire country used to look forward to any new girl group SM put out... I myself was looking forward to it but their visuals not only don't live up to SNSD but f(x) too..

7. [+11, -3] Another birth of a lip sync group. Their lip syncing doesn't even sync up ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder with what media play SM will use to break out the wallets of their loyal fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1, -0] Irene is the same age as Junmyeon, she debuted so late... Isn't she the oldest out of the rookies? Seulgi trained for 7 years and Irene for 5 but the fact that Seulgi's still younger than Irene shows just how late Irene debuted... 

9. [+10, -1] SM has two lines, the Kim Young Min line and the Lee Soo Man line. Lee Soo Man's line has Soshi, TVXQ, SHINee.. and Kim Young Min's line has CSJH and other groups who don't promote anymore. I bet Red Velvet is under Kim Young Min.. They just don't have the SM face.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/08/red-velvet-debuts-on-music-bank-with.html?m=1

the decline on it's first full day :skull: oh it's bad bad

There was absolutely no reason for BP to go on a hiatus this long. Like they totally wasted almost 2 years, cause if they had released something in the second half of 2021, the sales and hype would’ve still been the same. Like if they were to wait another year and release something in 2023, their sales would also still be the same. Cause once you are in that hiatus face, no matter how long, you will get hype when you make a comeback. 6-8 months break was enough for them to get the hype.

For example if Rihanna had released music in 2020 or if she decides to release in 2025, the hype etc. would be the same, since she is already “missed” by the fans and public since 2016. 

Edited by Pluto2022

ENHYPEN is clearly flopping because the music is bad and not even the fans (like myself) care enough to stream the TT or the mini.

ImageImage

Baby, I can't get over how good she looks. :jonny4:

Edited by Rhythm

44 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Jihyo's boobs are so huge :jonny5:

i screamed when i opened instagram :jonny2:

-

are angels x angels already in the us? can't wait for more videos of the tour:gaygacat5:

not Domino going semi-viral on Tiktok cause of one of those "***** tight pu$$sy clean pu$$sy fresh" remixes

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

this ENHYPEN comeback has been a whole mess.. I love the boys so I hope they get better music next time :deadbanana4:

Omg Giselle :msmarvel:

Come through with the Japanese aesthetics Aeri Uchinaga! :jonny:
If your Korean side don’t  wanna claim you, then you always have your Japanese side to back you up. Shove your Japanese roots and aesthetic down these traitor Korean netizen’s throats then, and that you don’t claim Korea either since you are now 100 % Japanese and proud!!! :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

:skull: 

official sub unit debut when?

replace dahyun with mina and it would be kinda perfect :jonny5:

Edited by hallucinate

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Why is this so funny in the grand scheme of things :dies:

also what in the world is “architecture” in this context :lmao:

we dem girls we dem girls we dem girls

ate down

EarnestSmallAllosaurus-size_restricted.g

Just now, hallucinate said:

official sub unit debut when?

The second best subunit song after 1,3,2 :clap3:

52 minutes ago, bocelli said:

TXT critical and commercial failure

Its what they deserve for not pushing Opening Sequence for the TT

fbgwpsO.gif

I was just thinking the 2019 4th gen debutantes are like those premature runts of the litter that get abandoned by their mothers for the healthy puppies. 

fbgwpsO.gif

Watch the BP comeback get postponed last minute

5 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Watch the BP comeback get postponed last minute

September 02nd release sounds more realistic tbh.

Everyone will be expecting teasers or preorder links but i bet YG will wait until mid August to tease something.