• Curaga

• AMIT

• Joseline

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Suilen said:

Omg Nishino is coming back from her hiatus

aramajapan.com-kana-nishino2019.jpg

Link

you're lucky that i immediately knew this was fake coming from you, otherwise you'd be hearing from my lawyer for playing with my fragile and innocent heart

:khalyan2:

26 minutes ago, Maresia said:

you're lucky that i immediately knew this was fake coming from you, otherwise you'd be hearing from my lawyer for playing with my fragile and innocent heart

:khalyan2:

Perhaps all the money and energy you'd waste while trying find a lawyer that wouldn't be able to reach me anyway could be spent on hiring a Japanese tutor that would help you compose a cute e-mail to miss Nishino in which you could tell her how much you miss her and ask her to come back. And it'd probably reach her unlike Namie, who certainly has all e-mails mentioning streaming automatically marked as spam.

abb51c40b58ebfff126ab21decab2e950c617298

27 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Perhaps all the money and energy you'd waste while trying find a lawyer that wouldn't be able to reach me anyway could be spent on hiring a Japanese tutor that would help you compose a cute e-mail to miss Nishino in which you could tell her how much you miss her and ask her to come back. And it'd probably reach her unlike Namie, who certainly has all e-mails mentioning streaming automatically marked as spam.

abb51c40b58ebfff126ab21decab2e950c617298

a hundred JPEG files of kana-chan

filling up your hard drive :clap3:

anyway, no need to go to all that trouble since queen majored in english literature. i'll just send her a letter written in english

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Maresia said:

a hundred JPEG files of kana-chan

filling up your hard drive :clap3:

anyway, no need to go to all that trouble since queen majored in english literature. i'll just send her a letter written in english

spacer.png

The only pic of hers I have on my hard drive is this one

fDFCaTN.jpg

And why do I have a feeling that degree was purchased

fDFCaTN.jpg

Edited by Suilen
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Suilen said:

The only pic of hers I have on my hard drive is this one

fDFCaTN.jpg

And why do I have a feeling that degree was purchased

fDFCaTN.jpg

you're really dying to get sued today

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maresia said:

you're really dying to get sued today

spacer.png

Speaking of suing, I suppose that's the reason miss Nishino never released an English album despite the alleged English degree as it would be the surest way for miss Swift to catch a whiff of Nishino parroting her Style.mp3. Anyway, a tune, kinda ended a certain song with the same title by another artist who is even referenced in the lyrics:

fDFCaTN.jpg

• Like 1

Was so happy to see this. Queen looks amazing. :weeps:

It sounds like she'll be doing self-covers once a week up until her anniversary date. 

• Like 2

4m12s we lost :jonny2:

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/somewhere-near-marseilles-ーマルセイユ辺りー-sci-fi-edit-single/1734757112

Also I'm distraught to see that they used chōonpus again to separate the subtitle nnnnn I was hoping they would fix it to - or - but alas. I think I finally settled on using - for my flac since that what it looks like on the Bad Mode track list, and it has - on the website (at least on the Sci-Fi album track list page...). 

16 minutes ago, Curaga said:

4m12s we lost :jonny2:

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/somewhere-near-marseilles-ーマルセイユ辺りー-sci-fi-edit-single/1734757112

Also I'm distraught to see that they used chōonpus again to separate the subtitle nnnnn I was hoping they would fix it to - or - but alas. I think I finally settled on using - for my flac since that what it looks like on the Bad Mode track list, and it has - on the website (at least on the Sci-Fi album track list page...). 

Hmm, even as the original version's skeptic I have to admit that something got lost in the process, though it's still cute.

6 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Hmm, even as the original version's skeptic I have to admit that something got lost in the process, though it's still cute.

Totally. There's something in the intro/build-up that makes it, so starting at a 10 and just staying there is kinda boring :thing:

Just got through Miliyah's albums and wow, she has strong albums. I thought I wouldn't like her later work but they're still good!
I think I like Miliyah's discography more than BENI's, actually. :siptea:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CityPop said:

Just got through Miliyah's albums and wow, she has strong albums. I thought I wouldn't like her later work but they're still good!
I think I like Miliyah's discography more than BENI's, actually. :siptea:

What albums were your favorite?

10 hours ago, Suilen said:

What albums were your favorite?

Femme Fatale and LOVELAND are her best. No skips at all.
Ring and HEAVEN are good too but the two mentioned earlier are her best.

• Like 2

whitney-houston-singers.gif?ex=661a5064&

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

@Subomie

:superman:

Such slayage, she was ahead of the game in all fields. The second biggest collapse of 2001 :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still on my Kuu journey :spring:

This is becoming one of my absolute favs by her, and her vocals were great in this performance! 

:clap3:

• Like 1

When you want to praise post-Japonesque bops but if you do certain people will block you

gretchen-picole.gif

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2024 at 6:55 PM, Suilen said:

Would've been gagged by this before, but not sure about miss Trump supporter now... though well, it's not like they're going to sing about Biden stealing the election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5SyRStv83l/?igsh=dHh5OTYyOTRsYW5h

Don't know how to feel about this. I like EMI MARIA's music and her voice but the fact that she supports Trump, it's giving confliction. :gaycat6:

Hoping that Ayumi's new single isn't region-locked.

s0uract2.gif

This is pretty nice

On 4/4/2024 at 10:24 AM, Curaga said:

@Subomie

:superman:

One of my favorites 😍

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.