• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I'm guessing the majority of swifties joined the fandom during the reputation era or onwards cuz it feels like they don't even know the woman at all. Best believe she loves fame more than anything in the world, and she's enjoying every single second of her stardom at the moment. Y'all need to pipe down a little.

It's also funny how Taylor tried to convince herself that she could be about that The Lucky One life, even going as far as penning the cringefest of a song called the lakes but glad to see she's come to her senses. Mother's back. :heart2:

Say it louder! I found it so cringe when (ignorant) people acted like becoming a hermit was her choice during her time with Joe when it was clear she did that only to appease him.

8 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

hi yall! I'm new here but decided to hop on this base first since it seems to be the most welcoming lol

I'm a new swift fan, I became a fan during the rep era but only listened to that album, I didn't get fully into her until this year when I finally sat down and listened to her catalogue.

Guys the level of artistry this reputa has is insane! Alot of my homies and girls have also really been getting into her lately!

From a lot of my friends they seem to have rep as their fave, it's fire lbr! 

Welcome.  Happy to have you here.

10 hours ago, Bonicap said:

My chart-obsessed ass is happy that she is this level of popular right now, but I'm genuinely scared. She is leaving a studio in a random Thursday.

swiiftmania :dies:  this is crazy

6 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

thank you :crown: and hmm that's hard I think in no order

so it goes 

NYD

ready for it

delicate

Getaway car/DWOHT 

but they switch every couple of months, reputas POWER 

thank you! Proud Putas unite!

hmm that's hard since I barely finished 2 days ago. For now:

Everfolk(I prefer evermore to folklore)

Red TV

midnights

speak now 

fearless TV

lover

debut

but that'll for sure change after more listens :jamming:

TASTE :jonny5:

The reputa stanning in this thread is giving me life!!! I hope she gives us reputa 2.0 but this time in disco format! **** the haters with a Future Nostalgia esque album queen!

10 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Her security guard in this video is iconic :ahh:

However... imagine being literally threatened by Her security team and still posting the video :deadbanana4: The lack of self-awareness and level of cringe and creepiness is too much in this fanbase. 

She's entering MJ/Madonna levels of fame in the U.S.... this is becoming terrifying. TS11 will have her wave to a crowd in some random Latin American country from a 5 star hotel and have 5 blocks filled to the brim with fans next I fear :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s definitely funny seeing the Swifties who joined during reputation talk about how “out of character” her current behavior is :toofunny2: Like, nah, if anything was out of character it was THEE Taylor Swift becoming a total hermit and not even celebrating her biggest achievements anymore. 2016-2018 made sense because she was genuinely traumatized but the sudden regression back to hermit status after Lover era had such a good balance was always really odd.

Taylor has always been a messy (lovingly) and public person and only stopped being like that when she was with Joe. Just to be clear, though, I’m not saying that he held her at gunpoint or something. It’s just that I believe she genuinely wanted to make that work and that meant bending over backwards to do so. The shift after their breakup has been massive and apparent, it definitely feels as though we are seeing the “old” Taylor emerge for the first time in about 7 years. I basically expect the next few years to be like 2019 where she is much more public, does interviews, and various cute promo segments, candids, etc but nothing insane. She probably wants to find a good balance again, somewhere between still maintaining her privacy and embracing her status, which is bigger than ever.

This is all a lot to process and I’m loving the messiness of it. Once a stunt queen, always a stunt queen :jonny2:

You mean during the covid pandemic? Lol

Just a thought that after the Eras Tour, instead of our tradition of surprise songs, it should be a surprise set.

Imagine three surprise songs from another era with full on costumes and production. :redface:

Midnights verses ranking @Teneo

Midnight Rain

Would've, Could've, Should've 

Glitch 

Anti-Hero

Paris 

The Great War 

Bejeweled

Labyrinth 

Maroon

You're On Your Own Kid

Question...?

Dear Reader

Snow On The Beach

Vigilante ****

High Infidelity 

Bigger Than The Whole Sky 

Mastermind 

Sweet Nothing

Lavender Haze

The Matty Healy comment in that article is right but ironic to throw that in there just because she hasn't sworn off performing in certain states. 

9 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

thank you :crown: and hmm that's hard I think in no order

so it goes 

NYD

ready for it

delicate

Getaway car/DWOHT 

but they switch every couple of months, reputas POWER 

thank you! Proud Putas unite!

hmm that's hard since I barely finished 2 days ago. For now:

Everfolk(I prefer evermore to folklore)

Red TV

midnights

speak now 

fearless TV

lover

debut

but that'll for sure change after more listens :jamming:

Taste all around, especially DWOHT and evermore stannning :clap3: 

Speak Now deserves to swap with Midnights but you’ll get there and then it will be a perfect ranking :clap3:  

• Like 1

The constant videos of Swifties crying or yelling on my fyp about how Taylor is so problematic :deadbanana: I'm over it. Especially the ones talking about how they don't know if they want to go to the concert anymore... like okay sell your tickets then

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Just a thought that after the Eras Tour, instead of our tradition of surprise songs, it should be a surprise set.

Imagine three surprise songs from another era with full on costumes and production. :redface:

i've always wanted this :jonny5:

32 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

The constant videos of Swifties crying or yelling on my fyp about how Taylor is so problematic :deadbanana: I'm over it. Especially the ones talking about how they don't know if they want to go to the concert anymore... like okay sell your tickets then

they do this every time she's in a scandal, and then it's back to normal in a couple of weeks, the fake outrage :dies:

The best song she released this year so far 

Do you think any Speak Now Vault Track can top this? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

they do this every time she's in a scandal, and then it's back to normal in a couple of weeks, the fake outrage :dies:

It sends because some of them are ones I followed in the last 1-2 years because they were new fans discovering her discography for the first time and I liked their reactions :laugh: like you JUST got here and you’re already trying to burn her at the stake be serious

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

The best song she released this year so far 

Do you think any Speak Now Vault Track can top this? 

The fact I think there is :jonny: Speak Now her power FRIGHTENS me 

gaylors want to make taylor accountable for her private relationships this is their fave 2014 failed victoria's secret model :ahh:

spacer.png

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.