Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I need the names too tf 

Nobody will take Twitterswiftes  hysterics  seriously after this surely. They just want to become laughing stock.

The delusion is strong with some sections of "fans." Honestly the ones who should be committed... :biblio:

Taylor won't address any of it, as it doesn't matter. She will continue to perform at a high level every single weekend, where she actively engages/chats with the crowd, and boosts the local economy :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I should add that I have somewhat weird preferences for Taylor. Like I prefer Midnights standard to the 3AM and my favorite albums are Rep and Evermore :dies: 

It must be said that some fans do too much on Midnights, it's top tier in my opinion. Been listening to Maroon all day :wanda:

Are you me? Rep and Evermore are my favs. And I can’t stand the 3am tracks besides Great War :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

My fave cover/re-arrangement would be…

It might honestly be my favorite track on Fearless :ghostface:

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Are you me? Rep and Evermore are my favs. And I can’t stand the 3am tracks besides Great War :WAP:

:date2:

Something shifted this week, I’m very intrigued to see if Matt is showing up again this weekend in Boston…

17 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Something shifted this week, I’m very intrigued to see if Matt is showing up again this weekend in Boston…

It seems he is still in NYC so it’s possible.

21 minutes ago, Arrows said:

At this point this would give more fuel to those Twitter psychos. If they think they are actually doing something they will double down. I think he'll be playing with Phoebe once again but I won't complain if he stays at home watching... whatever.

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

At this point this would give more fuel to those Twitter psychos. If they think they are actually doing something they will double down. I think he'll be playing with Phoebe once again but I won't complain if he stays at home watching... whatever.

Exactly, they will think they “won” it’ll make it worse.

this mashup :jonny5:

I was at the Sabrina Carpenter show tonight. The last song that played before she took the stage was All Too Well. 2,000 people were putting their lighters up and screaming at the top of their lungs like Taylor was anywhere near the venue :rip:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I was at the Sabrina Carpenter show tonight. The last song that played before she took the stage was All Too Well. 2,000 people were putting their lighters up and screaming at the top of their lungs like Taylor was anywhere near the venue :rip:

It has happened before if I recall correctly. Sabrina rules :clap3:

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

And I can’t stand the 3am tracks besides Great War :WAP:

thats-sad-sad.gif

the picture book bio is the #1 book of the week with over 100k copies per publishers weekly; #2 was some cookbook at 67k:

1 - 1
icon-bestseller-history.png
Taylor Swift: A Little Golden Book Biography
Wendy Loggia, Author, Elisa Chavarri, Illustrator
Golden Books, $5.99 (24)
978-0-593-56671-8
May

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

the picture book bio is the #1 book of the week with over 100k copies per publishers weekly; #2 was some cookbook at 67k:

1 - 1
icon-bestseller-history.png
Taylor Swift: A Little Golden Book Biography
Wendy Loggia, Author, Elisa Chavarri, Illustrator
Golden Books, $5.99 (24)
978-0-593-56671-8
May

The book could’ve been a Lover Deluxe exclusive but alas we missed the opportunity.

I think most of the vault tracks are great :giraffe:, the only weaker ones are that's when (I don't like the feature), You all over me (The demo is better), and Babe (The one she gave away is better). 

Lol at her doing 76M on Spotify today, up 400k, but I thought people were cancelling her?

11 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I feel like we're due for a purge of all of the success stans who have been drawn into Taylor's orbit from Her sheer star power but aren't really here for the long haul. There was once a point where every Taylor fan online would still be up Her ass even if she committed a murder, and I think we'd be well served to get to that point of devotion to Her cause again. 

There's also a subset of very loud fans who are only interested in the gossip surrounding her art and not the art itself. They're the ones who have the most extreme parasocial relationship with her and they're the ones she was talking about when she said people treat her songwriting talent as a trick instead of a skill. If you point this out to them, they'll say that it is Taylor's fault for encouraging them with the secret massages ignoring the fact that she hasn't really done them since Red (I don't count the 1989 one as it's just a generic story that she obviously threw together unwillingly because it was expected of her to do so). They also still use gossip to analyse songs that she stated were fictional and act like they're on to her ruse. Unsurprisingly, these people have been using the same misogynistic attacks from the first half of her career that she spent years trying to distance herself from. As someone who has always appreciated her songs independently of who or what they were written about, the sooner these "fans" leave, the better.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

There's also a subset of very loud fans who are only interested in the gossip surrounding her art and not the art itself. They're the ones who have the most extreme parasocial relationship with her and they're the ones she was talking about when she said people treat her songwriting talent as a trick instead of a skill. If you point this out to them, they'll say that it is Taylor's fault for encouraging them with the secret massages ignoring the fact that she hasn't really done them since Red (I don't count the 1989 one as it's just a generic story that she obviously threw together unwillingly because it was expected of her to do so). They also still use gossip to analyse songs that she stated were fictional and act like they're on to her ruse. Unsurprisingly, these people have been using the same misogynistic attacks from the first half of her career that she spent years trying to distance herself from. As someone who has always appreciated her songs independently of who or what they were written about, the sooner these "fans" leave, the better.

It's so unfortunate that most Swiftie spaces online have been clogged with these individuals :dancehall3:

These fans y’all wish to leave, better stay for reputation (Taylor’s Version). We can’t lose a sale or stream. :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

These fans y’all wish to leave, better stay for reputation (Taylor’s Version). We can’t lose a sale or stream. :giraffe:

We can definitely lose 10,000 streams and 1,000 sales. It doesn't make a difference and we will all be healthier. Besides, they can keep buying and streaming, as long as they mind their own business and put an end to their Q-Anon level fantasies. Sadly this is impossible, they can't stop.

56 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Lol at her doing 76M on Spotify today, up 400k, but I thought people were cancelling her?

1.6M streams less than last Tuesday (Speak Now + rain show) but 85k more listeners. You have to laugh.

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

In all fairness, it doesn’t look like these people are buying her music or streaming it in general. A large number of that exact subset of the fandom has been “boycotting” her for days now and her streams keep rising.

Side note: I fear reputation is going to be inside the top 3 most successful TVs :bird:

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I fear reputation is going to be inside the top 3 most successful TVs

When she reworks a Puta vault track for Scott, I might stan the album

Spoiler

Ironic for me to front as number one Puta hater when I have the VIP tour box :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.