Taylor Swift

Achilles.

4 hours ago, Arrows said:

Would love as many surprise songs as possible, this way every show will be fresh

4 hours ago, Tusk said:

Would love a 4 song acoustic section that was different every night 

this probably will happen. like to the point that it's annoyingly random

I already can see these ridiculous tiktoks fans will make

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of people I’m seeing on Twitter reselling tickets for opening night is concerning. :rip:

I really need her to perform Don’t Blame Me at my date (whenever that’s announced) :jonny6: It’s a perfect stadium anthem. 

16 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Did you forget the gp literally hated her or what??? LWYMMD debuted high because of public interest in what she had to say after years of silence and non stop media attention. Not because they were all interested in more music. 

Some of y’all didn’t have to justify your swiftie status to random people irl during the absolutely MOST negative time in her career and it really shows. The way people would find any excuse to drag her in front of me unprovoked if they knew I was a fan :redface:

It was EMBARRASSING to admit you stanned her after kimye snakegate, and people wanna pretend like she was still the gp darling she was during 1989 :skull:

They were interested in the music cause Lwwmd was first on spotify for like 17-18 days or even more before it freefalling.

Same for the radios. They played it high cause the hype was insane, then they just hate the music sp it disappered fast (as for me!).

The biggest radio station in my country, called rtl 102.5 didn't play any song from Taylor ever (even now, they are some of the few big networks are not playing anti hero) and they put LWYMMD on their new songs playlist after it broke the youtube record (at the time a huge achviment and promotion for every song). Then they don't even put the song in regular airplay after one week and one of the speaker said during a live the song was terrible :rip:. After 1989 and i don't wanna live forever smash they were there for her but Rep just ruined everything.

Every new single from rep got less attention release after release just because people didn't like the music. You people should just accept this :monkey:.

GP didn't refuse end game and ready for it cause they hate her but because they are her worst singles and everything about her image was so inoffensive and goofy. 

the fact you believe the kanye drama really have an impact in the support from official media, radios and so on, especially in a globe scale when nobody really cared about, it's beyond fun. 

Edited by vale9001

18 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Reputation wasn't released when her popularity was at her lowest, it was released when her popularity was at the peak. No album by her was in a better position than the 1989 follow up :monkey:

This narrative. :skull:

She was globally hated towards the end of 1939.

People were excited to see her FAIL and fall on her FACE. 

reputation saved her. :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

This narrative. :skull:

She was globally hated towards the end of 1939.

People were excited to see her FAIL and fall on her FACE. 

reputation saved her. :clap3: 

some haters want that and still want that, as for every huge mainstream popstar.

after 1989 she was at her peak, everyone was talking about rep and LWYMMD.

The only fake narrative is coming from puta stans...you want to retwrite history with this "everything would have flop at the time" when everyone was there the first month and then they dissapear cause everythig about the project was bad, from music from that totally souless and pop machine stuff. 

With 3 good songs as first 3 singles GP would have streamed. 

Lover wasn't able to be embraced GP favour too but at least swifties listened to it. Even swifties couldn't fake more than one month they liked to stream end game, gorgeous or ready for it ...as someone said some posts ago it's pretty normal..why should be like TS if you like these kind of dull faceless pop songs sounding like everything demi lovato could have been the same year?. And they are mid even in that genre. 

Edited by vale9001

30 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

some haters want that and still want that, as for every huge mainstream popstar.

after 1989 she was at her peak, everyone was talking about rep and LWYMMD.

Peak of what? Back to back BOMBS of OOTW + New Romantics? And those were just after the “Taylor Swift is dreaming of a very white Africa?” during Wildest Dreams.:bibliahh:

Don’t even let me get started with the #SQUAD of Bad Blood.

HUNG IT UP. Flatscreen.

The album and era was a success and will be remembered as one of her most unique creative endeavors.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

littlebodybigheart

the way y’all be talking about her projects in here…it’s getting weird :biblio:

littlebodybigheart

anyway, anti-hero featured on the “you” season finale and tour starting in a week. let’s see how/if the song grows even more.

22 hours ago, PopA911 said:

I really have no idea how the setlist will go, but I think Lavander Haze will be the opener and she will end with Anti-Hero or You’re On Your Own, Kid 

I don't think that she will end it with Anthi-Hero, but YOYOK, Karma or Bejeweled would be really nice

2 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

anyway, anti-hero featured on the “you” season finale and tour starting in a week. let’s see how/if the song grows even more.

I'm glad someone told her that Anti-Hero is the best lead single choice 'cause I have a feeling that Lavender Haze would play this role worse

Edited by Maroon legacy

31 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

500K views in 11 days. :deadbanana4:

Yup her most iconic pop album sorry everyone it’s true 

When She transitions from Anti Hero to ME! with "Hey, it's ME! Hey, it's ME! Hey, it's ME!" on tour.:gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Ready for it reaction is so iconic lmfao

but the editing is way too much - switched it off immediately after that :rip:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

YouTube just recommended it to me yesterday. It’s an interesting reaction but the editing and overreacting gets stale after some

Reputation is such a good album ngl

50 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

YouTube just recommended it to me yesterday. It’s an interesting reaction but the editing and overreacting gets stale after some

His reaction to folklore and evermore (and to an extent Red) were nice but everything from Lover to now felt so forced it's annoying. 

her countdown thing will be

10th - reputation

11th - 1989

12th - Red

*13th* - Speak Now

could she maybe announce SN TV on the 13th? :clown:

do we know if the Lavender Haze remixes did anything for the song sales wise?

47 minutes ago, Klein said:

His reaction to folklore and evermore (and to an extent Red) were nice but everything from Lover to now felt so forced it's annoying. 

I loved the folklore/evermore ones but he did seven so dirty. He barely spoke about it and it’s one of her best written songs :rip:

Edited by Navy4Life

Tour starts in 8 days :jonny: 

I see her in 21 :jonny: 

Speaking of reactions, why is my youtube frontpage full of reaction recommendations when I have literally never watched one? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.