Taylor Swift

Achilles.

GIRLS IM FREAKING OUT. 

I’m in Toronto. I NEED tickets to this. I can’t believe she’s coming. It’s going to be a blood bath trying to get some ugh :deadbanana4:

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

GIRLS IM FREAKING OUT. 

I’m in Toronto. I NEED tickets to this. I can’t believe she’s coming. It’s going to be a blood bath trying to get some ugh :deadbanana4:

Good luck sis :rip: Try to sneak in or even see her on the red carpet (if shes walking) :dies: 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Good luck sis :rip: Try to sneak in or even see her on the red carpet (if shes walking) :dies: 

Real talk, my sister’s fiancé’s aunt (whew the JUMP) is a TIFF organizer, and has been for years. I just called my sister and BEGGED her to talk to his aunt and pull some strings for me to somehow be there. The desperation :redface: :jonnycat:

If that doesn’t work, I expect every ATRLer in base to help me perform a hex to ensure I can swipe tickets when they go on sale to the gp

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Squall said:

We are against Arctic Monkeys in the UK, their last album opened with 86k in 2018, who knows what numbers they are going to open with this time

Wait, that’s terrible timing for the UK then :toofunny3: I guess she’ll have to pull a second or third week trick or something - if it gets blocked, it would be her first to miss the top spot there since Speak Now.

9 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Real talk, my sister’s fiancé’s aunt (whew the JUMP) is a TIFF organizer, and has been for years. I just called my sister and BEGGED her to talk to his aunt and pull some strings for me to somehow be there. The desperation :redface: :jonnycat:

If that doesn’t work, I expect every ATRLer in base to help me perform a hex to ensure I can swipe tickets when they go on sale to the gp

spacer.png

praying for you sis. you better find her and bully her.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

She needs to release it on YouTube or Disney + after.

Girl I-

46 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Wait, that’s terrible timing for the UK then :toofunny3: I guess she’ll have to pull a second or third week trick or something - if it gets blocked, it would be her first to miss the top spot there since Speak Now.

I think she’ll match their sales or slightly perform less but she’ll definitely outstream them right? That’s my guess. 

29 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girl I-

No I thought she has 35 min version or did I read it wrong?

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

spacer.png

Good luck!! That would be incredible if you could snatch a ticket :heart:

unrelated but her music video vfx looks better than some marvel movies chile 

4099c7b64673bad1a9ce1e82df8884bfa824efca

18 minutes ago, Aiya said:

No I thought she has 35 min version or did I read it wrong?

The 35 is the type of film used djfhfhbfhf

Anyone else buy tickets to the Toronto Rebel dance party on release night? I'm so excited. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

Yeah it's a disaster, I hope she'll pull through :skull: 

13 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The 35 is the type of film used djfhfhbfhf

Oh, ok.:clown:

Aside from the obvious Oscar campaign, I think it’s pretty clear that lord is using this time to position herself as a competent director ahead of her inevitable feature film debut. I expect an announcement will come during / after next year’s tour, filming in 2024. 

:gaylorcat2:

4 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

AM opened with 86k iin 2018

rep opened with 84k in 2017 

they both were released in simillar sales climate

red tv debuted with only 12k copies less than rep in 2021 despite being a re recording and being in worse sales climate

she is not getting blocked, i can bet my ass on it

+ She was getting closer to 50k preorders this morning on the UK store (even though some orders could be from abroad), let's hope

Edited by Squall

9 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Omg thank you much :jonny2:

This needs to become the new 

spacer.png

you're welcome :gaycat: ik she mothered so hardspacer.png

CAN YOU FEEL IT NOW?

THESE WALLS THAT THEY PUT UP TO HOLD US BACK WILL FALL DOWN

IT'S A REVOLUTION, THE TIME WILL COME FOR US TO FINALLY WIN

:jonny5:

16 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I'm not emotionally ready for Midnights Track #5 

Halloween Mask Finger GIF - Halloween Mask Finger Choke - Discover & Share  GIFs

after two misses, she came back swinging with the latest two

and set a new and insane bar, if she touches is it, God help us :gaycat6:

47 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I'm not emotionally ready for Midnights Track #5 

Halloween Mask Finger GIF - Halloween Mask Finger Choke - Discover & Share  GIFs

What is this gif? ???

2 hours ago, Feetree said:

unrelated but her music video vfx looks better than some marvel movies chile 

4099c7b64673bad1a9ce1e82df8884bfa824efca

Wbk the MCU has been jealous of her since they stole EndGame_featEdSheeranAndFuture.mp3 as one of their titles. :redface:

2 hours ago, Mezik said:

Anyone else buy tickets to the Toronto Rebel dance party on release night? I'm so excited. :jonny: 

I’m going!!! Let’s be irl besties and use our collocation as the home base of our plot to demolish OTHs worldwide :gaycat:

I’ll be the overweight gay with the recent brain surgery scar screaming while Haunted is playing, in case you can’t find me :foxaylove2:

HDD:

-- 38 TAYLOR SWIFT | FOLKLORE
REPUBLIC (UMG)
14,879 -- 1,314 152 13,469

-- 43 TAYLOR SWIFT | LOVER
REPUBLIC (UMG)
14,011 -- 1,726 110 12,144
-- 44 TAYLOR SWIFT | RED (TAYLOR'S VERSION)
REPUBLIC (UMG)
13,958 -- 1,834 95 11,853

the*lead* & album boost are going to be insane :gaycat6:

Edited by Michael196

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.