Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Her insta post surpassed 6m likes in less than 12h, yea the hype is pretty crazy. We wont have a pre-release single? She should, almost 2 months till album. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Swift (2006)

Fearless (2008)

Speak Now (2010)

Red (2012)

1989 (2014)

Reputation (2017)

Lover (2019)

Folklore (2020)

Evermore (2020)

Midnights (2022)

The best and most iconic discography of all time methinks. I love the way her album titles look together. :jonny5:

Edited by State of Grace.

yeah she doesn't need to care but the potential for commercial success is HUGE. i hope she drops a lead single this Friday and gives it a proper push.

2 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Bless her heart - all these albums since 2019 have made it so easy to forget Loser ever existed :weeps:

We love to see it :clap3:

OT: So I’m assuming this is going to be a reputation sequel in terms of sound, oui? :giraffe:

I’m so curious about the rest of the album photoshoot! I wonder who shot it

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

If a lead single is coming soon, then she should have / would have performed it yesterday....

I dont think we get it this week 

I don't think she would perform a single to promote it. That's so 2010s

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

I made a thing… I’m no graphic design artist but I feel like this is satisfactory for my current feelings. 

spacer.png

:ahh:

12 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

My prediction is between 700-750k for the album, but a hit single would certainly help push it over 800k.

Tentatively I’m thinking 700k, but I’ve always said… after seeing Red TV cross 600k, she could go as high as she wants if she tries. If that 50k US preorders in an hour thing is real, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this snatches Folklore. I wouldn’t even be shocked if she hits a million one last time.

Better predict 350k tho just in case :bird:

4th repeak is really coming I fear she's trending on Twitter with 2.2M tweets :skull: I've never seen anything like that... the biggest event on Twitter gets 1M+ ish

Edited by enchanted0

Not to distract from Midnights but... happy 400 pages girls :clap3:

This 50k units in pre-order in 1h is absolutely shocking to me. The immense power the folklore/evermore + re-recordings had on her career trajectory is unmatched. That is a true re-peak. 

18 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

4th repeak is really coming I fear she's trending on Twitter with 2.2M tweets :skull: I've never seen anything like that... the biggest event on Twitter gets 1M+ ish

She's still riding the weave of the 3rd peak that started with folklore and carried all the way through REDtv tbh

10 minutes ago, Klein said:

This 50k units in pre-order in 1h is absolutely shocking to me. The immense power the folklore/evermore + re-recordings had on her career trajectory is unmatched. That is a true re-peak. 

Yeah, and I think Red TV did a lot to help her too. I’ve been saying since like March that it’s the right time for her to release a brand new album, because she’s honestly never been so clearly primed for success. The fans, the GP, the critics, the award shows, literally every party who could be interested is on her side and ready for what comes next. Folklore and Evermore showed that she could still transform and showed her immense songwriting talent, Red TV brought new appreciation to an album that, while huge, was underrated at release and it made a huge moment out of what is essentially her signature song - all the cards are on the table, all the pieces are perfectly in place. She went from being just another big pop artist potentially on the decline with Lover to being entirely in her own league now.

This album feels like it was entirely made for her to tour next year. Folklore+Evermore were her first albums where she didnt write songs with tour in mind. So I'm expecting Midnights to be full of bangers I fear 

She better release a lead single for it... I'm sure she will tbh. Better be this Friday! 

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Yeah, and I think Red TV did a lot to help her too. I’ve been saying since like March that it’s the right time for her to release a brand new album, because she’s honestly never been so clearly primed for success. The fans, the GP, the critics, the award shows, literally every party who could be interested is on her side and ready for what comes next. Folklore and Evermore showed that she could still transform and showed her immense songwriting talent, Red TV reminded everyone of one of her biggest brought new appreciation to an album that, while huge, was underrated at release and it made a huge moment out of what is essentially her signature song - all the cards are on the table, all the pieces are perfectly in place. She went from being just another big pop artist potentially on the decline with Lover to being entirely in her own league now.

Thank you for perfectly putting my thoughts into words. :clap3:

Midnights could not be launched under better conditions. She only has to play her cards right and sky is the limit right now.

EDIT: now let's see if she actually has what it takes to release a better album than evermore or Red TV.  

Edited by Klein

Page 400 :clap3:

The way this will be the first proper, even-yeared, October release, classic Taylor Swift Fall since 1989 came out :jonny2:

54 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I don't think she would perform a single to promote it. That's so 2010s

She did perform ATW:gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

FbVzj3dacAAHqL-?format=jpg&name=largeFbVzkuaaAAAeHhK?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder if Max is on Midnights. If he is, I hope she also recruited Elvira. She did an excellent job replacing Max on the rerecordings.

I’m almost sure he is . He just had his biggest hit ever and I’m sure she wrote this album with touring (aka bangers) in mind

54 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

She did perform ATW:gaycat6:

Which is so 2010s

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

She's still riding the weave of the 3rd peak that started with folklore and carried all the way through REDtv tbh

Considering the number of wigs that flew into the air last night after the announcement, I'm assuming this isn't a typo. :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.