Taylor Swift

Achilles.

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

oh yeah :deadbanana2: but I remember reading that the legal issues with Speak Now were not the type that would hinder her releasing the re recording for it if I remember correctly so shouldn't be an issue (I hope)

she just can't sell tech merchendise with that name such as phone cases, TVs, vibrators and etc. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

So she’s literally stuck in limbo, UMG ultimately won’t allow the release of 1989TV and SIO because they would then be involved (they aren’t atm cause they have nothing to do with the master of SIO) and then there’s the trademark issue with Speak Now TV :deadbanana2: it’s either debut, reputation when it can be done or a new original album and tbh I think the next release is a new original album.

I think all of this coming out today really shows us she wanted to release these a lot quicker than what she’s been able to, but her plans have been derailed 

It was obvious that this was the case all along, but several here can’t live without bitching since she spoiled us way too much.

let’s see what’s the excuse now... and she will not release a new album unless she’s proud of the material and direction she’s taking, she never was/is/and will never be one to release just for the hell of it without making sure that what’s she’s putting out is worth seeing the light.

and I better not see any Lover slander here, the album is incredible and everyone knows it, enough with the tired arguments.

Go put her disco on shuffle and stfu until further notice :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

It was obvious that this was the case all along, but several here can’t live without bitching since she spoiled us way too much.

let’s see what’s the excuse now... and she will not release a new album unless she’s proud of the material and direction she’s taking, she never was/is/and will never be one to release just for the hell of it without making sure that what’s she’s putting out is worth seeing the light.

and I better not see any Lover slander here, the album is incredible and everyone knows it, enough with the tired arguments.

Go put her disco on shuffle and stfu until further notice :sistrens:

the way you’re right… this time 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

the way you’re right… this time 

spacer.png

:dies:

Spoiler

Always am :fan:

A Taylor legal document with 600 pages makes me c*m. I'm about to read it all during my morning meeting. Legal nerd Swifties f**king won.

Edited by Beyonnaise

2 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

My swiftie twitter account got suspended :gaycat6:

Was it because #that fanbase?:gaycat6:

OT: @igotabigfatass how many working days until the TS10 lead single?

nickiminaj.jpg?width=1200

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Was it because #that fanbase?:gaycat6:

OT: @igotabigfatass how many working days until the TS10 lead single?

nickiminaj.jpg?width=1200

The little 7 got me. I was BTS ender of the year at the @BTUAS_offcial. I wonder if any of my moots are on here. 

Edited by pierreleswiftie

Will she release a new album before releasing every single Taylor's Version? Doesn't seem like the plan

do we know how long this lawsuit will go on for now that she has provided a statement?

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

The little 7 got me. I was BTS ender of the year at the @BTUAS_offcial. I wonder if any of my moots are on here. 

They're insufferable tbh.:gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Will she release a new album before releasing every single Taylor's Version? Doesn't seem like the plan

Rumours say so but we basically know nothing what will happen next.

25 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

do we know how long this lawsuit will go on for now that she has provided a statement?

spacer.png

It lasted more than the evermore "era"

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Seems extremely unlikely that she would release the remaining 4 TVs before TS10. Almost impossible even

TS10 will come sooner or later

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

A Taylor legal document with 600 pages makes me c*m. I'm about to read it all during my morning meeting. Legal nerd Swifties f**king won.

you better break down the interesting parts 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

spacer.png

it looks like the next "trial" will be next month (i believe the 19th). not sure if it's the final one, but i believe we will have some important development there

with everything that we discovered now i feel just a bit, a bit, ashamed for dragging her. not much, because she used to be very open with us about the whole rerecording drama, right when the sell happened. but now we understand why she's releasing the songs like that, because she probably had those deals ready last year and now have to fulfill them, even without an album. i know these are restricted information, but i think she could've at least tell us something more official about this all those months ago. it would save us a lot of heartbreak

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

37 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

it looks like the next "trial" will be next month (i believe the 19th). not sure if it's the final one, but i believe we will have some important development there

hopefully that will be the end of it. the absolute collapse if she announces it on social media the day the jury finds her not guilty or the judge dismisses the lawsuit  :bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

with everything that we discovered now i feel just a bit, a bit, ashamed for dragging her. not much, because she used to be very open with us about the whole rerecording drama, right when the sell happened. but now we understand why she's releasing the songs like that, because she probably had those deals ready last year and now have to fulfill them, even without an album. i know these are restricted information, but i think she could've at least tell us something more official about this all those months ago. it would save us a lot of heartbreak

well yes and no… tbh gays on here will probably say that she doesn’t owe us AnYtHiNg :isudumblmao: but I think the lashes were deserved. 

she most definitely could have communicated with us, posted an IG video, gone on TikTok live, whatever. if she can find and like niche swiftie tiktoks, she is most definitely seeing and aware of what the fanbase is going through atm (i know that sounds dramatic but whatever). this situation is similar to that the Gaga fanbase has been experiencing since 2020: you can’t expect to use social media openly as a marketing tool to connect with your fans for a decade and then suddenly cut off all communication when it doesn’t suit you anymore or you don’t feel like it 

alternatively, she could have released 1989 TV on digital without Shake It Off and release the physicals with SIO once the lawsuit cleared for the kiis. it would have 100% gone #1 twice, fans would have understood and everyone would have been happy 

sorry for the essay lmao but yeah, i’m feeling a certain type of way 

2 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

That's to see if the trial gets dismissed. If it does, it's over, if it doesn't then she goes to a jury trial in Mid-Nov.

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

hopefully that will be the end of it. the absolute collapse if she announces it on social media the day the jury finds her not guilty or the judge dismisses the lawsuit  :bibliahh:

That would be amazing. "Okay, just got out of court. Did you hear about that lawsuit that stopped me from sharing 1989 (Taylor's Version)? Just won it!!!!! We are all tired of waiting, therefore I decided to release it RIGHT NOW! 1989 TV is officially out for all of you to enjoy :heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2:"

Thank you for putting that into the universe.

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

:rip: Not him having to admit this so he’s not liable 

17 hours ago, Prison said:

The way she had the whole world in the palm of her hand then... a collapse

This part of her career is so intriguing to me. I have so many questions/what ifs.

I'll never get over how the evermore era began and ended in a week

spacer.png

and the only performances we got were the medley at the Scammys and some twitter video of her singing the incorrect lyrics to champagne problems on some dirty floor

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.