Taylor Swift

Achilles.

25 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Sounds too much like a PR piece from Tree. The timing, the working with up and coming female artist and writing in Nashville when she's never even in Nashville.

How do we even know? 

But yeah, perhaps Tree gave them something to make them shut up about jetgate.

Edited by Fama

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

I heard TS10 lead samples Never Ever by Royksopp. Can someone confirm?

And featuring Robyn and Portishead. :celestial5:

Rumors are saying that Ciara’s baby, Tay’s goddaughter, will be chanting “Gorgeous” on the Taylor’s Version re-recording.

1 hour ago, Fama said:

How do we even know?

Because after the jet trips went viral people started to track and post more of where she is to try and prove/disprove that it was her(she travels alot, but her family is worse) and she's basically never in Nashville.

56 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Because after the jet trips went viral people started to track and post more of where she is to try and prove/disprove that it was her(she travels alot, but her family is worse) and she's basically never in Nashville.

Her jet (not the one that her family uses) is literally in Nashville right now lol. She could’ve flown Jack Antonoff out to LA, hopped on with him back to NY the next day and then taken the plane to Nashville. She hasn’t been spotted to confirm though. The “new” pics were actually from early July pre-jetgate.

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

This is so creepy and invasive. How does anyone lack enough self awareness to not see how cringe worthy and pathetic this is :deadbanana2:, like seriously get a life (as should everyone in that sub :deadbanana2:)

Edit: just went through that thread and the way it reeks of jealousy :toofunny2:

Edited by Cleanromantic

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

people are insane :deadbanana4: this is literally stalking at this point

Not here for TS10 being some kind of political/feminist statement tbh with a tonne of unworthy collabs. We need a magnum opus. A tight record of solo rock masterpieces that will shoot up the greatest albums of all time lists. Is that too much to ask?

Edited by Folklore89sm

We need her to be horny again so we get another So It Goes…/False God

43 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Not here for TS10 being some kind of political/feminist statement tbh with a tonne of unworthy collabs. We need a magnum opus. A tight record of solo rock masterpieces that will shoot up the greatest albums of all time lists. Is that too much to ask?

You have the right idea tho 

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I really hate how people keep tabs on her location. It feels so weird.

feels? it IS, big time :biblio:

I wonder if the Jet ordeal has stopped some of her plans that consisted of traveling. What if one of those plans consisted of a video shoot for TS10 or for one of the re-releases, etc :noparty:

I wonder if that jet **** is changing her plans to release 

the guillable swifties think soemthing is happening tomorrow Lmfao 

4 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I really hate how people keep tabs on her location. It feels so weird.

Right :rip:

Also, I was looking into all these private jet trips, and apparently private jets are often flown to smaller/less crowded/less expensive airports to be parked longterm, so I don't know how accurate all this even is. 

Even if jetgate did halt some of her plans which I don’t think it did, there’s still many other ways to get her where she needs to be

4 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

We need a magnum opus. A tight record of solo rock masterpieces that will shoot up the greatest albums of all time lists. Is that too much to ask?

It kind of is too much to ask tbh. We literally just got folklore and Red TV, each almost unanimously debated  by critics as her magnum opus. To expect her to reinvent herself again and pull out another magnum opus contender so soon is a set up. I’m almost certain with TS10 she is going to target mass appeal instead of art, with a big lead single (what she tried and failed to do with Lover). It could be a rock song, but whatever it is she will be going for the mass market and not necessarily do something super artsy and deep. 

7 hours ago, Nexto said:

Apparently there's a Bjork collab in the works can anyone confirm?

I can confirm. It's produced by AG Cook and Wuki.

She's lucky she's still getting 30M+ streams on Spotify or I would have dragged her ass for staying silent for far too long :coffee2:

15 hours ago, Nexto said:

2 years later and folklore still has me on a chokehold. Nobody does it like her :jonny4:

Same omg. Is this how it's gonna be every August of the year? :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.