Taylor Swift

Achilles.

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I would live for it but a part of me wants her to edge us until 2025 for Reputation TV tbh :'( 

Like I want 2024 to just be all about TTPD :'( 

Look there's only one reasonable explanation for her dropping an actual album in April rather than her beloved October :ryan3:

• Haha 1

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Look there's only one reasonable explanation for her dropping an actual album in April rather than her beloved October :ryan3:

It's kind true :suburban: the moment we got TTPD that early I knew it meant we''ll be force fed Reputation TV and probably TSTV in the same year. I just dont think my BMI can handle all this food all in one year :'( 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

It's kind true :suburban: the moment we got TTPD that early I knew it meant we''ll be force fed Reputation TV and probably TSTV in the same year. I just dont think my BMI can handle all this food all in one year :'( 

I just know TSTV is going to get buried by the Christmas onslaught and not get mentioned ever again while Hack butchers Just South Of Knowing Why or something to fulfill his affinity towards synths :biblio:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I just know TSTV is going to get buried by the Christmas onslaught and not get mentioned ever again while Hack butchers Just South Of Knowing Why or something to fulfill his affinity towards synths :biblio:

Oh sis I've already made Peace.mp3 with the fact that it's either going to be her most ELEVATED TV or the most butchered one :suburban:It will all depend on what mood Jack is in while in the studio that month that they worked on it....let's hope it was happening while he was having that twitter backlash a couple of months ago so that he can be on his A game in fear of the Swifties wrath....that was just a little taste of what we're capable of :suburban:

22 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I want to laugh but the PAIN is so real. :jonnycat:

We Were Happy was always my favorite of all her leaked unreleased tracks and she ruined it. Although Aaron was her partner in crime on that one, so I guess he's done one thing wrong in his life. :jonnycat:

Hack's yassification of Don't You was so random and out of place on Fearless, but it's also the only Fearless vault track that I ever revisit so I'm afraid he may have done the right thing… but I imagine I'd still love it as a proper country tune.

It's still funny that We Were Happy ended up on Fearless when we know for a fact that she wrote it before debut was even released. Its inclusion makes me assume that it was considered as a possible track for the album (like Sparks Fly was written for Fearless and later ended up on Speak Now), but the fact that she put such an old song on there makes it seem like she must not have written much other good stuff during the Fearless sessions. I think Bye Bye Baby was also written before / during the debut era, wasn't it?

27 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It's still funny that We Were Happy ended up on Fearless when we know for a fact that she wrote it before debut was even released. Its inclusion makes me assume that it was considered as a possible track for the album (like Sparks Fly was written for Fearless and later ended up on Speak Now), but the fact that she put such an old song on there makes it seem like she must not have written much other good stuff during the Fearless sessions. I think Bye Bye Baby was also written before / during the debut era, wasn't it?

Bye Bye Baby is a bit hazy IMO, I think I saw 2007 floating around but I haven't checked in a while.

I honestly think she was expecting that she'd be too busy touring/going on Bumfuck Nowhere FM to perform to some random 50-year-old DJ to write songs, so she stockpiled songs from her (pre-)debut days for inclusion on *TS2, but well we all know how much she writes :mandown:

30 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I want to laugh but the PAIN is so real. :jonnycat:

We Were Happy was always my favorite of all her leaked unreleased tracks and she ruined it. Although Aaron was her partner in crime on that one, so I guess he's done one thing wrong in his life. :jonnycat:

I'm kind of surprised you're singling out We Were Happy, it's kinda faithful to the original IMO... I guess Hack overdid the reverb on the bridge a bit but it's not the worst? 

Don't You however... :toofunny2: I just know if the demo somehow l words Hack will NEVER find peace again

2 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I'm kind of surprised you're singling out We Were Happy, it's kinda faithful to the original IMO... I guess Hack overdid the reverb on the bridge a bit but it's not the worst? 

No she like changed the tempo of it or something. Kinda killed the magic of the song. 

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

No she like changed the tempo of it or something. Kinda killed the magic of the song. 

Were you listening to the piano demo? If not I guess it's just a personal preference thing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.