Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Y'all are gonna hate me for this, but you know who would be a great producer for the Rep TV vault tracks?

Spoiler

Metro Boomin. And I'm dead serious!

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly listening to Midnights again and Midnight Rain and You're on Your Own Kid not being singles truly was a war crime. I hope one of the two get a Cruel Summer type of moment in the future. I feel like Midnight Rain might have the most potential of having that happen and YOYOK might get the Don't Blame Me type of revival where it just smashes on streaming over a long and slow period rather than massively peak like Midnight Rain will and like Cruel Summer did. We shall see :-* but either way those two songs truly deserve to have a major moment with the GP

• Like 2

Me playing the mastermind game on swift alertspacer.png

• Haha 1

• Haha 4

I started playing the playlist I made from my fave songs from her and wow, I had forgotten how stunning Begin Again, from the lyrics, the production to her voice. Perfection!!!

• Like 2

chart masters needs to update her stats, they've become so outdated even though it hasnt even been a year since the last update :ahh: they need to update the article and the graphics too those are even more outdated

• Like 1

all too well the short film:

Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2024/06/27

it got about half that november 2021. 

only two and a half years for the other half :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I wonder what's going on in her head when she decided to NOT film an Enchanted music video.

She has the masters, the budget, the production team, and all the purple couture gowns imaginable, designers are imploring her to wear.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wonder what's going on in her head when she decided to NOT film an Enchanted music video.

She has the masters, the budget, the production team, and all the purple couture gowns imaginable, designers are imploring her to wear.

Scott blew the budget on the Wonderstruck ads I fear

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Scott blew the budget on the Wonderstruck ads I fear

NO I MEANT THE TAYLOR'S VERSION :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

NO I MEANT THE TAYLOR'S VERSION :weeps:

Help :gaycat7:

Uh she blew the budget on getting the other Taylor to show up!

Wait that doesn't make sense he probably paid her instead

• Haha 3

She seems to have increased security lately. Travis also has a 24/7 bodyguard, unlike her previous boyfriends. I hope they are both safe and well. :dancehall:

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 4:46 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Y'all are gonna hate me for this, but you know who would be a great producer for the Rep TV vault tracks?

Reveal hidden contents

Metro Boomin. And I'm dead serious!

Spoiler

Did you really expect reputation's second fanbase to know who Metro Boomin is?

They hate the album for a haRd RReason.

But yes, Metro Boomin does deliver.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Confused 1

Does anyone else appreciate how Taylor doesn't have an affected singing voice? Like it would have been convenient for her to sing in cursive in folkmore, but she did not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2024 at 5:02 PM, Taylor Sniffs said:

Does anyone else appreciate how Taylor doesn't have an affected singing voice? Like it would have been convenient for her to sing in cursive in folkmore, but she did not.

I was literally thinking about this a couple weeks ago. I figure a part of her mass appeal is she does not sing in cursive / avocado style despite often delivering the type of music that would usually indulge in that type of singing style! Love her for it :clap3: sparing our ears from that cliche lol

Taylor Swift doesn't say something = evil, ignorant, complicit etc.

Taylor Swift says something = self-serving, PR, fake etc.

I swear there's a term for this sort of OTH logic :coffee2:

And I oop-:smiley:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Decided to take a look at the rerecordings and see how many tracks were doing over 100K streams daily.

1989: 22/22

Spoiler

Wildest Dreams
Style
Blank Space
Is It Over Now
Now That We Don't Talk
Shake It Off
New Romantics
Out of the Woods
Say Don't Go
Bad Blood Remix
This Love
Bad Blood
Welcome to New York
Clean
You Are In Love
All You Had To Do Was Stay
Suburban Legends
I Wish You Would
How You Get The Girl
Wonderland
I Know Places

Speak Now: 15/23

Spoiler

Enchanted
I Can See You
Mine
Long Live
Back to December
Sparks Fly
Better Than Revenge
Haunted
The Story of Us
Speak Now
Dear John
Last Kiss
Timeless
Mean
Foolish One

Red: 11/30

Spoiler

All Too Well 10
We Are Never Ever…
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
Red
Nothing New
I Bet You Think About Me
Everything Has Changed
Message in a Bottle
The Very First Night

Fearless: 5/26

Spoiler

Love Story
You Belong With Me
Fearless
The Way I Loved You
Mr Perfectly Fine

Orphan:

Safe & Sound

— Speak Now TV only has two songs in the top 100 most streamed songs daily (Enchanted 44, ICSY 100) and yet it has way more deep cuts doing 100K+ daily than Red, which only has singles and vault tracks passing that mark. Given this, I feel like the album would be performing much better if she had given it a proper set in the Eras Tour.

— Safe & Sound TV is doing 118K daily, which would rank it 9th on Red. But I would hazard a guess that the song would perform even better if it was actually included on the album rather than listed as a standalone track. 

What kind of sound is everyone expecting from Rep TV vault tracks? More IDSB/DBM/Look or more Delicate/So It Goes/CIWYW? 

57 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

What kind of sound is everyone expecting from Rep TV vault tracks? More IDSB/DBM/Look or more Delicate/So It Goes/CIWYW? 

More Jack inspired tracks so more Getaway Cars (if thats even possible) and also same vibe as the 1989 TV vault tracks tbh. I dont think we're getting big bombastic Max inspired pop songs

Edited by IBeMe

This is insane. Oh daddy Jack, the producer you are. The moans :jonnycat:

The background vocals

"Long Live" just became my 34th lord song to hit 600 lifetime plays. It is the 11th song from Speak Now to do so. The album will never be matched I fear. :jonny4:

• Like 4

Australian Top Albums:

image.png?ex=666e20d9&is=666ccf59&hm=a95

The way REPUTATION has started outdoing Midnights in several markets. Midnights you will NEVER be a CLASSIC like resusputation

IMG_9336.gif?ex=666e3c98&is=666ceb18&hm=

Rep TV on September 13th would be so iconic actually :jonny5:

The usual suspects will go on about how she can't let go of anything ever but what about it it would be a serve and a half :jonny5:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Rep TV on September 13th would be so iconic actually :jonny5:

The usual suspects will go on about how she can't let go of anything ever but what about it it would be a serve and a half :jonny5:

I would live for it but a part of me wants her to edge us until 2025 for Reputation TV tbh :'( 

Like I want 2024 to just be all about TTPD :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.