Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Can’t believe she’s in my home town Liverpool and I had no idea! I was in the city centre today too!! 

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

The girls jump down your throat if you admit it but she lips at least 5 songs (not always the whole song, like she's singing the Enchanted verses but not chorus). There is nothing wrong with this, the vocals were pre-recorded, even Bey does this, anyone doing a THREE and half hour show feasibly would :skull: It is not a smart idea to sing for that long, any doctor she consulted had to have told her that. Many artists lose their voice from doing just 1.5 hour-long shows. Nathan from Every Single Album said her team was worried about pulling this off and made many decisions for how to make it the most doable.

What's weird though is what they decided to have her lip. The high notes in Don't Blame Me sound pretty different each time, when I would've thought that's one of the main things to allow her to save her voice with. Cruel Summer I'm not sure, it hasn't sounded the same every time from the videos I've seen but I think there are some pre-recorded vocals in there on the high notes.

yes, I wasn’t dragging it! it just surprised me because it was the first time I ever noticed her doing it

and yeah I also noticed it during Enchanted, i’m sure there must be other songs too 

Not to feed into the gossip but she did replace invisible string with the 1....

6 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Since when does ET get Taylor exclusives? Tree is calling up People as we speak.

Didn’t they post a PR’d article about how they’re doing great not that long ago?

Joe's been in Hungary for the last month, I figured that's why he hadn't attended any shows.

holy ****, i hope it’s not true. folklore’s sad ass is not ready for her replacement 

If this is a theory and the reasoning being him yet to attend the tour after less than ten shows… the lawsuit will be for the books :deadbanana4:

Taylor must have done the dumping if it was as amicable as they say

This is so :deadbanana2: 

I was just listening to Midnights earlier and thinking about how the lyrics on it were not nearly as glowing about him as the past few:

-"You don't really say too much"

-Sweet Nothing basically calling their relationship sweet but nothing substantial

-The Great War talking about a blowup fight they had

-The Dear Reader lyric about going home at night to a house (not a home) where nobody's there

56 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Her career will always be more important to her than any man, which I think she made very clear on Midnights through several songs. 

My mind. Why am I always ahead of everyone?

I don’t think it’s a press release but PEOPLE ran the story. Yeah, it’s over…

Wow, I didn't expect this at all. 

Very shocking development

It was always crazy to me that Joe would be okay with Taylor writing and putting out songs such as Question...? when she's literally in a relationship. She threw a co-write at him on this album too but I guess it just wasn't enough this time. 

I'm more shocked she didn't show any signs of a break-up in one of these tour dates

well if this is true its over for me… love doesn’t exist anymore… reputation and Lover are cancelled, the London Boy wants to Brexit :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

I'm more shocked she didn't show any signs of a break-up in one of these tour dates

Invisible String swapped with The 1 makes more sense now. 

She's already with somebody new according to deuxmoi.

3 minutes ago, Gork said:

well if this is true its over for me… love doesn’t exist anymore… reputation and Lover are cancelled, the London Boy wants to Brexit :gaycat7:

you forgot that it existed

It isn't love, it isn't hate
It's just indifference

3 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Invisible String swapped with The 1 makes more sense now. 

She's already with somebody new according to deuxmoi.

I'm pretty sure that if deuxmoi knew anything they would have tried to break the news first

They actually posted they got word on Tuesday of the breakup(with a receipt), but reached out to a source that said it wasn't true.

Just now, Ithinkforme13 said:

They actually posted they got word on Tuesday of the breakup(with a receipt), but reached out to a source that said it wasn't true.

They who? 

It might sound dump but many songs just lost their meaning and will never sound or feel the same ever again…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.