Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

45 minutes ago, Selegend said:

so she doesn't have 2 songs (one with edgar and one solo)? it's both Mi Camino but with 2 different versions? :gaycat7:

or does she have 2 duets with Edgar (one is Mi Camino and other one)?

There were 4 songs recorded for the movie: Mi Camino - Bienvenida - El Trio - Perdóname where she participates + the solo version of Mi Camino, I only have that one, not the others. The other songs were reported by the Emilia French press

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the ******* soundtrack?

5 hours ago, Souvenir said:

i know right? today the movie is out on France theaters and the soundtrack is still not out. 

Annoying. 

I do believe it's a possibility that they're saving the release to be closer (like 2 weeks before) of the Netflix movie date so it can work well as a promo but ughhh, netflix date is november 13.  :gaycat7:

• Like 1

On 8/21/2024 at 6:24 AM, Souvenir said:

On 8/21/2024 at 11:41 AM, Selegend said:

i know right? today the movie is out on France theaters and the soundtrack is still not out. 

Annoying. 

I do believe it's a possibility that they're saving the release to be closer (like 2 weeks before) of the Netflix movie date so it can work well as a promo but ughhh, netflix date is november 13.  :gaycat7:

Wasn't the soundtrack coming on the 28th according to that French website?

Emilia Pérez era is nowwwwwww

:ryan3:

It's so cute and fun that they used the lyric "Seventh Heaven" in Mi Camino knowing all the fan theories lmao

1 hour ago, ShadeIena said:

Wasn't the soundtrack coming on the 28th according to that French website?

well, hopefully they're right. 

Hey one of my friends launched this project, I'm helping them and sent them some. In case somebody else wants to participate

This is the link for the discord server that has all the FAQ https://discord.gg/MAK7MyYG

I need it might be out of topic but maybe here understands - 
I just got the feitsh Vinyl , and played it - and it was broken, full of scretches and bumps. 

what can I do ?

Would you guys be here for a sound like this? I know that SG3 is most likely going to be bop-focused but I feel like it would be interesting if she veered into a more adult contemporary direction and gave us some soothing laidback songs. 

@ShadeIena

5 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Would you guys be here for a sound like this? I know that SG3 is most likely going to be bop-focused but I feel like it would be interesting if she veered into a more adult contemporary direction and gave us some soothing laidback songs. 

@ShadeIena

Kinda gives me the vibe that Tears has, she def experimented  with 90s music but I don't think it's the direction she will be taking. Specially with the hiatus

• Like 1

Just watched Emilia Perez, Perdoname is one of her best songs harmonically speaking ever! I need the full version on streaming now! I couldn't stop El Trio that is on the credits tho. The director said that there are 2 scrapped songs but it's unknown if Selena is involved on those

On 8/8/2024 at 9:59 AM, corotinho said:

Why are you guys acting like she could easily ignore her strongest chance on Oscar ever? It's not like she's the most respected actress in the industry. Who knows when she's gonna have another chance like that?

Where were you guys when Rema's team lost the opportunity to get a grammy for Calm Down last year? Did you all came with the same excuse that ''if she doesn't write it, she shouldn't get a nom'' when we all know she doesn't even know the lyrics of this song by now, just like she don't since Revival?

She's not ignoring it by not forcing her name on it. 

I have never said Selena deserved being nominated for Calm Down. But thinking about it now the song absolutely deserved a win, because it was bigger and better than the Tyla's song, nothing to do with Selena tho it was Rema's credit:michael: I think Selena on her own deserved a nom for Revival (pop album) and LYLTM. and maybe It Ain't Me on best dance too

• Like 1

I liked the songs from Emilia Perez, so far. I hope they make videos with the movie scenes for some of them

On 8/24/2024 at 4:07 AM, HitMeHard said:

I just got the feitsh Vinyl , and played it - and it was broken, full of scretches and bumps. 

what can I do ?

I personally don't know how to help you but ATRL has a vinyl thread they might know something (or maybe in some vinyl subreddits)

So many Emilia Perez clips have leaked and OMFG SHE IS TAKING IT :jonny5:I always knew that her choice to play Mabel as stoic and mopey was just a creative one and that she always had depth and range in her. 

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

:rip: @ShadeIena

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Haha 2

On 8/25/2024 at 5:31 PM, lauren198 said:

I liked the songs from Emilia Perez, so far. I hope they make videos with the movie scenes for some of them

The only song I see with a radio friendly potential is Mi Camino and that Zoe song in the beginning. I loved Perdoname sm , I hope they release the full version with the EP

5 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

:rip: @ShadeIena

Her acting was really good! But you can tell why they made her character an American woman, she speaks so bad to the point that sometimes you can't understand her and other times she can't even roll her R's (and she used to do it very well):rip:. ; it's a pity that she will never make space on her schedule to learn the language, The Scene spanish songs did not motivate her , Revelación did not motive her either and she clearly stopped after this role cuz that 'favarito' Tik Tok is even worse

On 8/24/2024 at 4:07 AM, HitMeHard said:

what can I do ?

Contact UMG and ask for a refund or a replacement! Try asking Kirsten if that doesn't help

• Like 1

Just now, ShadeIena said:

The only song I see with a radio friendly potential is Mi Camino and that Zoe song in the beginning. I loved Perdoname sm , I hope they release the full version with the EP

Her acting was really good! But you can tell why they made her character an American woman, she speaks so bad to the point that sometimes you can't understand her and other times she can't even roll her R's (and she used to do it very well):rip:. ; it's a pity that she will never make space on her schedule to learn the language, The Scene spanish songs did not motivate her , Revelación did not motive her either and she clearly stopped after this role cuz that 'favarito' Tik Tok is even worse

Contact UMG and ask for a refund or a replacement! Try asking Kirsten if that doesn't help

Her accent sucks but at least we can use her being an American woman living in Mexico as an excuse :rip: Did you see that clip of that one song where she has the fantasy/dream sequence or are you steering clear of spoilers? She ******* ATE that I'm obsessed :jonny5:

Oh the movies she will get because of this!

I'm so ready for her MAIN HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS era

36 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

Oh the movies she will get because of this!

I'm so ready for her MAIN HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS era

I'd rather take popstarlena back instead :swing:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

I'd rather her do something she loves and will find more success in. That being said, she should at least give us a full-length Spanish album, a grungy alternative album, and one more big pop album with a world tour to conclude her music career. 

@ShadeIenaI wonder if any of the three clips that have been leaked (her crying at the newscaster, the fantasy sequence in her hotel room, her with the gun in the car) are the ones where she said she channeled her being 5150'd to the psych ward. Judging by her emotions during the scene, I think it's when she whips out the gun in the car.

i have an aunt who is a witch i'm going to get her a goat and we will prepare an offering cuz she HAS to get that best supporting actress and best original song nom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadeIena said:

We all know acting is her true passion.

Also she eventually will come back to music, she just needs a break from it. 
I bet she will get more inspiration from all the roles she will play.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.