Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

15 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I go to the movies for two hours and see the base turn into this :rip: Let's all #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic

when she used to make good music 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

when she used to make good music 

Sis I know people say you're an insider what do you know :heart:

Emilia Perez soundtrack out this month, and that's all you all will get music wise :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Selegend said:

well at least the base is active. :deadbanana2:

My thoughts exactly, what the hell happened in here :toofunny3:

The intro to this is one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever listened to I'm so thankful she found love again :heart: 

• Like 3

I love her tone and the vocal production on this song so much :heart: 

On 8/8/2024 at 5:25 PM, corotinho said:

I can't find the original interview but:

and joked, "I think he [Anthony Mandler] got mad at me. They [the directors] have time codes [to produce a video], and so I was emailing [modifications] back and forth to Anthony and my record company... But it worked. It was like a collaboration and he really did a great job."[25] One of the preparations for the video in which Anthony gave full control to the artist was his clothing in the production. "I've worked with my stylist since I was fifteen, and when Anthony came on board, he really supported me when I wanted to have a little more control with it," Selena commented. The interpreter also spoke about the black dress she wore during the recordings: "The black [dress] was really a last minute dress because I wanted it to have longer sleeves. But with the field and everything and the definition, [ Anthony] wanted me to be a little more sensual. I get it: it's a beautiful dress and I definitely love the pop with my hair."

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_%26_Get_It

Not the last phrase reming me of this

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Karla just said there's no premiere 

I forgot how much of a banger Let Me Get Me is. Her vocals in the bridge are so euphoric and then when that "downnnnnn" happens and the little claps in the background and Sel says "get downnnn" in her little breathy voice **** I miss her so much :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

Karla just said there's no premiere 

We lost omg

1 hour ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I forgot how much of a banger Let Me Get Me is. Her vocals in the bridge are so euphoric and then when that "downnnnnn" happens and the little claps in the background and Sel says "get downnnn" in her little breathy voice **** I miss her so much :heart: 

it was my fav song during the album release week. It still hits. I wish people liked it more tho

• Like 1

Just now, Souvenir said:

it was my fav song during the album release week. It still hits. I wish people liked it more tho

I wish more people liked it too, a lot of my fan faves on Rare are ones that people dislike. My Selenator gc dragged me for putting She (one of her best and most introspective songs IMO) and Fun above Ring (which I hate dd) :rip: 

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I wish more people liked it too, a lot of my fan faves on Rare are ones that people dislike. My Selenator gc dragged me for putting She (one of her best and most introspective songs IMO) and Fun above Ring (which I hate dd) :rip: 

Let Me Get Me , Fun, Cut You Off, Rare and Ring are literally one of my least streamed Selena songs

This is such a small detail but the little "mmm mmmm mmmm" at 1:21 in Vulnerable is so beautiful :heart: I love her voice on this song

1 minute ago, ShadeIena said:

Let Me Get Me , Fun, Cut You Off, Rare and Ring are literally one of my least streamed Selena songs

I always loved Let Me Get Me and Fun (I know it's hated but it has one of my favorite bridges) but I don't really care for Rare or Ring. The former feels lifeless compared to Charli and Madison's versions and Ring is just a snooze with ugly cabaret vocals :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Selena's demo of Tears are all copyrighted on YouTube and Soundcloud , why would her team care so much about a reject sold to Perrie pls

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

wait u have a taste lol 

36 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

This is such a small detail but the little "mmm mmmm mmmm" at 1:21 in Vulnerable is so beautiful :heart: I love her voice on this song

I love vulnerable so much her delivery at 2.20-2.40 is one of her best. I wish she sounded like this on Love On too :mandown:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

Selena's demo of Tears are all copyrighted on YouTube and Soundcloud , why would her team care so much about a reject sold to Perrie pls

maybe it's because of the instrumental? 

15 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

wait u have a taste lol 

I love vulnerable so much her delivery at 2.20-2.40 is one of her best. I wish she sounded like this on Love On too :mandown:

Thank you :heart: I'm glad to see more She and Fun defenders. I also wish she sounded like that too, the vocal production makes her sound like when a toy is rubbing out of batteries and the voice is all warbled. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Souvenir said:

wait u have a taste lol 

6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Thank you :heart: I'm glad to see more She and Fun defenders. I also wish she sounded like that too, the vocal production makes her sound like when a toy is rubbing out of batteries and the voice is all warbled. 

Idk if you guys saw this but my gurls know @Selegend& @corotinhoknow what I mean.

In some of the Rare songs you can see 'leftovers' of her head-voice mixed with some breathily-spoken whisper vocals , something she experimented with hands to myself/ bad liar and now became super frequent an unoriginal. Love On is almost spoken, same for Single Soon and the list goes on.

I miss her head-voice so much, that vibrato is gone :( it makes me so sad because she had such a beautiful tone (And I understand that lupus, vaping and the veneers affect the voice) and we haven't seen it replicated in years. Vulnerable is one of the songs I can see a little of this and that's why I think it's the most Revival influenced-song on Rare.

Like where is thissss (she stopped training too)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

Idk if you guys saw this but my gurls know @Selegend& @corotinhoknow what I mean.

In some of the Rare songs you can see 'leftovers' of her head-voice mixed with some breathily-spoken whisper vocals , something she experimented with hands to myself/ bad liar and now became super frequent an unoriginal. Love On is almost spoken, same for Single Soon and the list goes on.

I miss her head-voice so much, that vibrato is gone :( it makes me so sad because she had such a beautiful tone (And I understand that lupus, vaping and the veneers affect the voice) and we haven't seen it replicated in years. Vulnerable is one of the songs I can see a little of this and that's why I think it's the most Revival influenced-song on Rare.

Like where is thissss (she stopped training too)

I love those videos of her singing Nobody Knows and Bottle It Up. While her vocals aren't perfect, they definitely showcase a lot of potential and I miss when she used to try with her voice. I really wish she didn't mess with her teeth and stopped vaping because both her speaking and singing voice sound so different now, it's like all the life was drained out of it. 

• Thanks 1

So do we think the engagement rumors are true? :coffee:

2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

So do we think the engagement rumors are true? :coffee:

Unfortunately

6 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

Unfortunately

Why are you saying unfortunately? I get that people would rather see her with a hot actor or something but it's pretty evident that she's genuinely happy with him. After all the emotional abuse she went through at the hands of Justin, if she's happy I'm happy. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Why are you saying unfortunately? I get that people would rather see her with a hot actor or something but it's pretty evident that she's genuinely happy with him. After all the emotional abuse she went through at the hands of Justin, if she's happy I'm happy. 

Her happiness means everything to me, but I'm not convinced she'll find it with Benny in the long run. I really hope I'm wrong. The things Benny said about Rare Beauty and Selena in the past still linger in my mind.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.